Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 (7169 Views)

MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean? / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

It has nothing to do with pay, dear sukkot, and all to do with irreconcilable differences cheesy
yeah i hear ya. ahhh well welcome back to this side of the podium wink grin

1 Like

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. ahhh well welcome back to this side of the podium wink grin
Yes o. No more forced politeness and diplomacy and reasoning with stiffnecked heathens!! cheesy grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes o. No more forced politeness and diplomacy and reasoning with stiffnecked heathens!! cheesy grin
buahahaha now you can be you. yeah that mod thing is overrated. when i did it i found out i couldnt enjoy the forum the way i used to. too many daily requests from millions of people tongue
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
buahahaha now you can be you. yeah that mod thing is overrated. when i did it i found out i couldnt enjoy the forum the way i used to. too many daily requests from millions of people tongue

Daily requests? From who?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

No more 'inshi ewu' every morning again..lol. Well, you did a great job, even though at first, I hate the way you moderate things. Eventually, I learnt to value your good ways.
Well done Sis.

Errmm! How can I submit my application to Seun? grin grin
I need to moderate that politics section wink
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Daily requests? From who?
everybody had requests tongue
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
everybody had requests tongue
Requests to ban some touts, innit?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Requests to ban some touts, innit?
amongst a host of others. put this on frontpage or ban this person or i need this change done to the forum or i need this thread pegged etc etc etc. non-stop requests. its a 24-7 job
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
amongst a host of others. put this on frontpage or ban this person or i need this change done to the forum or i need this thread pegged etc etc etc. non-stop requests. its a 24-7 job

hmmm sad Nawa ooo. Naso Ishilov sef com run away. Man, e no easy.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

hmmm sad Nawa ooo. Naso Ishilov sef com run away. Man, e no easy.
bros you can grow white biabia on top that moderating job. thats how crazy it is lol
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No more 'inshi ewu' every morning again..lol. Well, you did a great job, even though at first, I hate the way you moderate things. Eventually, I learnt to value your good ways.
Well done Sis.

Errmm! How can I submit my application to Seun? grin grin
I need to moderate that politics section wink
Thanks hun. I made a lot of e-enemies during my short stint, and honey, if in another lifetime I mod on NL again, I will still use the same style to mod. No friend, no foe (as you can personally attest to that) wink. I do recall you hated my black ass at some point, but that don't mean I ever stopped loving ya. No darl, not for once. cheesy

You can mail him your application, though I don't think you can do it. It isn't for the faint hearted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
bros you can grow white biabia on top that moderating job. thats how crazy it is lol
You should see my biabia now. Phyno ain't gat nothing on me grin grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

You should see my biabia now. Phyno ain't gat nothing on me grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
BULLSEYE. It is grossly overrated and the fascination for it disappears once you realise how thankless it is.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

BULLSEYE. It is grossly overrated and the fascination for it disappears once you realise how thankless it is.
very thankless lmao. you develop enemies fast no matter how nice you try to be. one thing i noticed , doing this mod thing lets you see the real demons in people. people bring out their real ugly side
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
very thankless lmao. you develop enemies fast no matter how nice you try to be. one thing i noticed , doing this mod thing lets you see the real demons in people. people bring out their real ugly side
And that is just putting it mildly. The good thing is I now know some snakes in the green grass.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by sukkot: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

And that is just putting it mildly. The good thing is I now know some snakes in the green grass.
grin grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by olajorn(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

like me cheesy...I Happy die when i hear that u are no longer a mod
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Thanks hun. I made a lot of e-enemies during my short stint, and honey, if in another lifetime I mod on NL again, I will still use the same style to mod. No friend, no foe (as you can personally attest to that) wink. I do recall you hated my black ass at some point, but that don't mean I ever stopped loving ya. No darl, not for once. cheesy

Thanks for that. smiley

You can mail him your application, though I don't think you can do it. It isn't for the faint hearted.

Faint-hearted? Hmmmm! That's true though. Nevertheless, I'll try and mail him to see if I can cope with it. Do you have his direct e-mail?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Thanks for that. smiley

Faint-hearted? Hmmmm! That's true though. Nevertheless, I'll try and mail him to see if I can cope with it. Do you have his direct e-mail?
Send me a PM
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Send me a PM
Done.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Done.
Seen and replied.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Seen and replied.
Seen. Thank you very much Sis. I appreciate this. smiley
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seen. Thank you very much Sis. I appreciate this. smiley
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by gatiano(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Who is the next great person? There was never an old greatest person, there was a great people, and they still are, they are just sleeping and are waking up. I have this thought that each time a Black person awakens, There is going to be a sunflare. As She/He awakens into the next level of the knowledge of self, the sun flares more in a celebration. The sun is celebrating because It's master and maker is waking up.

God will just choose the weakest or the smallest or the poorest to be the teacher. Being rich doesn't contitute greatness, thus the camel would enter the hereafter/heaven(here on earth/golden age) easily than the rich would. A person with the knowldege of self, of God, of the devil, of everybody else and enivironment can not lack. Having everything without the knowledge of self is nothing.

Each and everyone of us is just the next great person.

When you say the next teacher, then that teacher has already been here, taught His lesson and it is left to us to learn and use the teachings for greatness. For me, That teacher is Master Fard Muhammad who taught Elijah Muhammad. For some people, Another Person.

Black people originally do not impose religion on another people or the next person; because We knew what Creator means.

I will explain better the astronomy of the sun soonest today.

Akpobaro:
pls explain better and who is the next great person?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by gatiano(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
One of the great teachers. He explains better the uncletoms or the punkedified negroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWa0MJz_CJU
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
sukkot:
my bros, I have spoken with the oracles of God and have a specific date for the takedown of USA. its august 29th. 7 days from now. of course the proxy war of syria and israel and north and south korea will start before then to warm things up

Quack, how far?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
LordReed:

Quack, how far?

Sukkot is right in a sense, yesterday was the last full moon of this empire, from today the moon begins to wane, dimmer and dimmer it will go until it is finally extinguished, and then the new moon, the new moon of a new empire of righteousness will arise.

Be in touch with the news.

http://www.rt.com/news/313812-supermoon-rising-saturday-august/

Regards to DD. wink
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by Anas09: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
MrPresident go ooonnnnn. More expositions.
@gatiano, this is exposition of Christ's prophecies nah. Go to Islam section and discuss ur next islamic great leader.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by LordReed(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Sukkot is right in a sense, yesterday was the last full moon of this empire, from today the moon begins to wane, dimmer and dimmer it will go until it is finally extinguished, and then the new moon, the new moon of a new empire of righteousness will arise.

Be in touch with the news.

http://www.rt.com/news/313812-supermoon-rising-saturday-august/

I have to ask did you read the article at all? Did you note this:
Such celestial phenomena are not rare – there were five supermoons in 2014, and there will be six in 2015. Three have already occurred – in January, February and March – one will be observed tonight, and two are still to come, in September and October.

Regards to DD. wink

Thanks man and sends hers right back wink
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
LordReed:

I have to ask did you read the article at all? Did you note this:

Thanks man and sends hers right back wink

Did you see this one below? You want to be spoon fed?

Stargazers were treated to another cosmic spectacle in July when the two brightest planets, Venus and Jupiter, came so close to each other in the sky that they appeared to be a single, super bright star, which some astronomy-lovers claim resembled the biblical ‘Star of Bethlehem.’

They done seen the 'Star of Bethlehem'. It is time wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / Pope Francis' Message For World Mission Sunday 2013 / Is ''let The Sick Say I Am Heald And Poor, Am Rich'' Not Telling Lies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.