Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss (31356 Views)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / EFCC Quizzes Ex-Immigration Boss, Parradang - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by EmagNig(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
confirm shuffling going on

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

CHECK MY SIGNATURE - NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE?
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Clone2020(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Changes at the top
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by fergus0n: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari's en sack case jus da hit fp like madt dis days
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by fotadmowmend(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Praise God ! He be like says Buhari self na Nairalander ! I talk am in d morning and he don do am now now ! My NIS job scam 1k he chop no go allow make he come back IJN ! AMEN !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Decibel: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
APC is a political fraud-Sule Lamido
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by adesegun121(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
baba go slow and steady grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by PastorOla1: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
TIME UP!!!
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by kinggenesis(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by litetias(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
I respect Buhari!
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by ceejay80s(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Buhari jux dy fire wt reckless abandon,i hope he doesnt misfire .Na 1 of hin kinsmen e fit put to occupy dat place nw
Buhari own na him u see, when gej dey fire and appoint for dieing minuite u no see am

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Fadelex(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
long overdue, efcc over to you
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by maafen: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sack galor "misbehave, I sack you".
Gets all the goats in a single file.
Well done Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by LordCenturion(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
At last,this thief was sacked suspended,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Kenmoris22: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari ur the man God sent
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by akandi4u(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to the men of understanding nor favour to men of skill :but time and chance happeneth to them all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by megamank(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Buhari jux dy fire wt reckless abandon,i hope he doesnt misfire .Na 1 of hin kinsmen e fit put to occupy dat place nw.Lalastilala i knw say na u move am cum FP o

The name of the person to replace him was in the article does it sound like the name of a northerner?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by DEEDEE111(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Decibel post=37195808]APC should explain to Nigerians.. 2 WANTED ISIS leaders were caught on their way 2 Nigeria... they ve already been issued Naija Visas! Dis is y D guy is being suspended I guess
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Immanueladebol(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
ceejay80s:

Buhari own na him u see, when gej dey fire and appoint for dieing minuite u no see am
Where z ur sauce?
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Immanueladebol(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
megamank:

The name of the person to replace him was in the article does it sound like the name of a northerner?
u shuld knw dats tempoary takeover
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Buhari jux dy fire wt reckless abandon,i hope he doesnt misfire .Na 1 of hin kinsmen e fit put to occupy dat place nw.Lalastilala i knw say na u move am cum FP o

So Martin Abashi is now Buharis Kinsman? You ignore the fact that Jonathan retired one of the best trained and youngest immigration boss who just because of where he came from.
And you don't remember Ngozi who recruited 3000 officers , all of them from SE?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by AnanseK(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Where z ur sauce?

Sauce ? You want to eat ? I now know your level of education.
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Immanueladebol(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
AnanseK:

So Martin Abashi is now Buharis Kinsman? You ignore the fact that Jonathan retired one of the best trained and youngest immigration boss who just because of where he came from.
And you don't remember Ngozi who recruited 3000 officers , all of them from SE?
Blos easy o,am nt taking sides yea and i pointd out Pmb has bin doin
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the comptroller general of Nigeria Immigration Service, David Parradang.

Mr. Parradang was asked to immediately proceed on suspension Friday while the service’s deputy comptroller general, Martin Abeshi, takes over, according to the News Agency of Nigeria.

It was not immediately clear why Mr. Parradang was sanctioned.

However, the Immigration Service under his leadership sparked national outrage in 2014 after nearly 20 job applicants died in stampede during an Immigration recruitment test.

Ahead of the examinations, an agent commissioned by the Ministry of Interior, extorted N1000 from each of over 700,000 applicants.
Despite raising nearly a N1 billion, logistics for the exercise were dismal resulting in the deaths.

Mr. Parradang denied any role in the contract. He said the Interior minister, Abba Moro, handled the deal.
An investigation launched by the Senate into the matter, ended without a report till date.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188788-breaking-buhari-suspends-nigeria-immigration-boss.html

Sai Baba, this our President can do no wrong. I just love him and the action he's taking to bits cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by efilefun(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
That man should have been sacked a very long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
The blood of the immigration recruitment applicants that they were "sharing" in 2014 are now answering.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Immanueladebol(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
AnanseK:

Sauce ? You want to eat ? I now know your level of education.
i jux askd 4 d sauce of ur claim against n u want 2 start wailing,HABA!
Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by megamank(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=DEEDEE111 post=37196082][/quote]

Where did they come from ? Are they not Nigerians? Don't spread wrong news.......this is obviously not the reason......I strongly believe its the recuitement saga.......since hands cannot touch Abba Moro now he has to deal with the next person responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hope he is probed for the world cup he organised for the job seekers and killed graduates.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by Immanueladebol(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
efilefun:
That man should have been sacked a very long time ago
seconded sir,Mayb he used juju 2 blindfold Pmb's eyes b4

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by ollyruffy: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
We expected this. That guy should explain how his men stamped a fake passport with nigerian visa for a known terrorist.

As if those people the slowpoke killed during his ponzi recruitment scheme were not enough.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by MyMouth(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Decibel:
APC is a political fraud-Sule Lamido
Abeg, where is ur lamido now? The guy down lockup since them release am from jail!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Suspends Parradang, Nigeria Immigration Boss by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Sai Baba, this our President can do no wrong. I just love him and the action he's taking to bits cheesy
I love your moniker, Anigilaje.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai / Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.