Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) (47366 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by jayben(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2015
this pix is very old
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by harry509: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
otabuko:
did you really call me dumb brain? Thank you!
sorry 4 dat hash words. Hw Rr u doin?
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Remii(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
if that kid was on street selling while others are in school, shame on oshiolmole, the parents should be arrested not patronized, however they are better than those sending her age mates to italy, lol
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Daveflex(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
This photo is more than three years old now. Are u just seeing this now @op.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by darangi85: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
if he no be Gov Fayose he no fit be like Fayose
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by cabaliciouscabal: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Am shocked dat oshiomole whom I revered so much was patronizing dis young girl, I tot dia are laws banning young Boys and Girls from street trading wen really they are suppose to be in classroom. Wat I xpect from him is to ask one of his aides to follow her up and make sure she get back to school, even if it is after school hrs, she ought to be in lesson, dis ar d future leaders and we should not allow our human resources to wither away, He should pls not go fayose way, who d whole world knows as a confirm tout, who has desecrated the office of the Governor in his state.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by otabuko(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
harry509:
sorry 4 dat hash words. Hw Rr u doin?
am good, hope you're okay too?
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by ModiKen(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2015
This picture is very old nwwwwww!

He did dis in 2013. Its not even close to being recent.

Heard he gave the girl a million naira to support her education.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by adeni07: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2015
leave d man alone . At least he show that he was one's like them. He even gave the girl sense of belonging
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Mbediogu(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=chimere66 post=37197312]Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state was recently spotted on the road side buying plantain chips.No wonder he is loved by his people.Always interacting with the poor.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/gov-adams-oshiomhole-spotted-on-road.html

U say his ppl love him becos of plantain chips.
In other words they will not love him wihout
the plantain chips. Therefore they value
plaintain chips more than him. QED.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by harry509: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2015
otabuko:
am good, hope you're okay too?
yes of cus. Tank GOD. We Rr stil frnd?
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by front247: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
He is not loved by edo people. Stop talking foolish then we will love u
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by ogbo17: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Too noisy a Governor
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Mogidi: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg na which kind ORAL skills you dey talk so? Are you mean to sey she sabi give mouth action ni

Hehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by otabuko(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
harry509:
yes of cus. Tank GOD. We Rr stil frnd?
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by delishpot: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Gift4dabass:
cheesy a good thing to do. Did he forget to ask the girl if she attends school.

Oh look! Its my English teacher again grin grin grin. Why the change of name? cool I was not asking if he remembered or forgot o
I am hoping he did.
And I stand by my Its a good thing. I nor need you to break am down this time around.
So next time type it as

Its a good thing. I hope he asked her if she goes to school.
Its fine to ask if one goes to school. As in straight up do you go to school? Its not a must to say Attend.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by otukpo(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Now ApC fans are cool with this. Talk of Fayose, and their comment will be negative
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by terebaby: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Imagine hw guards full dere bcus hin pose 4 picture wt a plantain seller.Go ask Fayose 4 tips
public stunt
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
delishpot:
Ok. Its a good thing. Hope he asked the girl if she goes to school
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Cyriloha(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
delishpot:
Ok. Its a good thing. Hope he asked the girl if she goes to school

for where ? dey vex say the small no bend down and him with shame no ask dey girl to bend down to cover his hight look at the picture again!
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Ayuslad(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
chimere66:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state was recently spotted on the road side buying plantain chips.No wonder he is loved by his people.Always interacting with the poor.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/gov-adams-oshiomhole-spotted-on-road.html

Don't mind these governors! I have always known that they would want to emulate Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state yet they keep critisizing him while they are doing same. Bunch of Hypocrites!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Ayuslad(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Imagine hw guards full dere bcus hin pose 4 picture wt a plantain seller.Go ask Fayose 4 tips
Man of the people that surrounded himself with batallion of security guards just because he wanted to buy plantain from one little kid. What a pity! 'If his deeds are right, why would he be afraid'.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Immanueladebol(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ayuslad:
Man of the people that surrounded himself with batallion of security guards just because he wanted to buy plantain from one little kid. What a pity! 'If his deeds are right, why would he be afraid'.
Blos u dy mind am?.He was against child hawking
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by electrokc: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2015
U are buying cheese from your grand child who dosnt go to school and Adam you are very happy abi

why u no buy banana as monkey wey u be, EWU KAMBIA
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by frankwyte: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
I was quite confused earlier about his recent and controllable habit lately, but seriously as I study his body language, he is preparing for VP slot in the next election! But he needs to add decorum to his ambition otherwise it will backfire. ask Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.