Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter (48270 Views)

President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by goodgate: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
First of all he is not a Christian.
Do you mean every person from the east is a Christian ??
We also have idol worshippers.

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth.
You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.
Al Kuwait, Oman,Jordan,Bahrain,Azerbaijan,Kazakztan,Tajikistan,Indonesia,Malasia etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by LilSmith55(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.

Why can't u use ur Common Sense, Saudi Arabia is More peaceful dan any other country in d world. U 4got Qata, UAE, Tunisia, Algeria...

Think B4 u comment

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by adewalker(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nuhusky:
This is to show you how peaceful is Christianity you are free to worship whatever you like because only God can judge but if to say a Muslim convert to Christian the muslims will killed him that same day why cnt you leave him with God to judge him?
. Yet the punishment for apostacy in ur religion is death,deut 13:6vs9,deut 17:3-5,incase u say its old testament,jesus said I have not come to abolish the law,but to fulfill it,matt 5vs17-18,paul said it 2chronicles 15:13,jesus said so matt 15:4,again jesus says so,luke 19vs 27"for those enemies of mine,who will not want me to be king over them,bring them here and kill them in front of me...u have clearly not been reading ur bible before speaking...try to read ur bible more ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Which Christian country is in peace?

No be una dey cause d war,if to say na me me,i for don tire to dey follow mohammed the peadophile
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Mintayo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations to him, I hope he finds peace in his new found religion.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Upnepaa(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait

, Qatar, malaysia

Mumu, ur ignorance is epic
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by foura: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dont mind that guy he has no eternal reason of becoming a muslim or christian,father mbaka said buhari will win and oppose gej and it eventually came to pass,i think that should be enough to MAKE HIM remain a christian
BabyDaddy20:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by damose12(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
The guy in question said he grew up in the north. I am doubting if he was ever an Igbo guy.
I think the mum didn't tell him the whole truth

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by luggy(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2015
your are useless, very soon u will jion ISIS
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by luggy(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2015
your are useless, very soon u will jion ISIS or BOKOO HARAM
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Optionalx: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2015
No big deal. People have been hopping in and out of religion from time imo river cheesy. Chalie Boy just move to Hindus recently. Me just move to sango undecided
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by dust88: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Ovokikpo
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by arbass(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2015
adewalker:
. Yet the punishment for apostacy in ur religion is death,deut 13:6vs9,deut 17:3-5,incase u say its old testament,jesus said I have not come to abolish the law,but to fulfill it,matt 5vs17-18,paul said it 2chronicles 15:13,jesus said so matt 15:4,again jesus says so,luke 19vs 27"for those enemies of mine,who will not want me to be king over them,bring them here and kill them in front of me...u have clearly not been reading ur bible before speaking...try to read ur bible more ok?
Pay no attention to them brother. They've got a fondness of doing the biddings of verses and chapters which suit their purpose. It just amazes me that most of these people posting comments here claim to be educated but their comments depict otherwise. Imagine one of them asking "which Islamic country is peaceful?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by ademoladeji(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Igbos, Christianity, Islam, Politics...

This guy has freedom of religion and association...

If he had a vow to move from one state of belief to another based on the outcome of an election, I believe he has the right to.

Why do we love condemning people for making decisions for demselves?

Is it possible for us all to be Christian? Muslim? Black? White?

Absolutely never!!!

There's no compulsion in religion...

Good luck to you Mohammed Mustapha

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2015
/
Without reading it, I already know his state of origin.

They love Hausa pass Hausa people sef.

Some of them have lived in Kano for decades without crossing Obolo Afor back again.

Heck. They even have an aboki governor.
\
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by prof12(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

All the Islamic countries that are not in peace are been torn apart by the Western and christian dominated countries because they are afraid that if Islamic countries are left alone they would rule the world.
If you doubt me do your research properly.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Ilekeh(f): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2015
diamondtutu:

No be una dey cause d war,if to say na me me,i for don tire to dey follow mohammed the peadophile

How old was Mary when God slept with her?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by nkyblast(f): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2015
U re confused already by answering a christian and a moslem name Chukwuma mohammed mustapha dike,d bible made us to understand dat dat he will spit u out if u re neither hot nor cold,watever reason u ve joining Islam is ur biz,but pls bear one name to show where u stand
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by GominaM(f): 2:11am On Aug 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

i have never seen or heard in anywhere that when a muslim commit sucide he will be given a 100 virgins and also go to heaven.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by hollypagan: 2:19am On Aug 22, 2015
bro we hate you with passion, go to hell
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by ICEMAN(m): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Many Muslims have embraced Christ. Even much more. This is no news. Good luck and best wishes.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Tycyborg(m): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

am not a muslim & its a big lie if you say there is no islam country who is at peace and i can mention 3 even more peaceful than any country, 1. kuwait... 2. Oman, 3. Saudi arabia and if you want me to keep counting i can. So don't generalise and don't say things you don't know its bad for our health
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by abali29(m): 2:35am On Aug 22, 2015
What's d diff btw Allah, God, Chineke, Chukwu, Olorun or whatever ur language u use in calling God.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by tonychristopher: 3:18am On Aug 22, 2015
these mbaitolu guys have a way of making money off these Muslim dudes .. I am sure if this I grew up in IMO and I know how they can confuse the umrah they r Muslim and collect money from them ..it is called guy

so not a new one and don't be fooled.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by babyfaceafrica: 4:27am On Aug 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

UAE ,saudi arabia
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by adenine02: 4:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Akoja360:
wrong.d xtians rily dnt give a fuuuck but if it was d oda way round I bet d "poor guy" wld b running for his life that's if he still gat one

Pls go back and read d comment from Christians on d front page
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bendazum: 4:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Junior come and see gorilla.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2015
GominaM:
i have never seen or heard in anywhere that when a muslim commit sucide he will be given a 100 virgins and also go to heaven.

OK,
I guess you live in Planet jupita or mars
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by chukxie(m): 5:18am On Aug 22, 2015
He's a grown man capable of making conscious decisions. His decision to convert from Christianity to Islam is entirely his that shouldn't bother anyone. Honestly I don't see what the fuss is all about. When a Muslim convert to Christianity, we Christians are joyous about it but when the reserve is the case, we are quick to attribute such conversion to delusion. Why? I know a lady who was born a Christian but converted to Islam in her 30s and a couple of years later she dropped religion altogether for atheism. She's happy being who she is. As we aware, a lot of heinous atrocities are been committed globally in the name of religion. We need religious tolerance if we must overcome the harm that religion has done to humanity. Let's be tolerant towards the young man who just converted to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by blacq2009(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Allahu Akbar! Aamiin summa Aamiin to all your prayers, bro.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by codesport(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Are you kidding? SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, MALAYSIA, UAE, MOROCCO etc use your head to think not nyansh.... Peace be upon you
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by shukurahjimoh(f): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2015
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.