Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina (45966 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by sole26: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bismick(f): 9:06pm On Aug 21
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election...there is more to it!

I dont know why some people reason with their mouth. U shld hav died along with them so dat ur family can get one slot and part of d aclaimed 74m. It has goten to d point dat one has to die b4 u can b given a slot. Is stadium an exam hall? Multiply #1000 by 1500000 people dat enrolled=#15000000. Sentiment would not take us any where, PMB is corectng all d abnormalities frm d past government. Nigeria wl be great again.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by nawebco(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
That is a flimsy excuse frm Buhari gov..the family of the affected ppl was given immidiate jobs and #71m by the past administration and even embacked on a smooth recruitment prior to the election...there is more to it!
and d money (even if reached d beneficiaries) will resurrect d dead ones, alleviate d pains of others and refund d lost money (form, transport, other fees) of d other applicants.
Think well, SINNERS SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FOR IT
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by chrixus(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2015
juliusjulius:

I heard it's only for the regular students (and not for extra year students).
This is not a cheap scam, it's not even an expensive one.

I can PM you with copies of my credentials if you want to see.

I'm only asking for help because I'm currently helpless and hopeless.

God bless you sir.
... Extra year student are given consideration. Well sorry if I mis-understood you
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bismick(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
nawebco:
and d money (even if reached d beneficiaries) will resurrect d dead ones, alleviate d pains of others and refund d lost money (form, transport, other fees) of d other applicants.
Think well, SINNERS SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FOR IT
will his dismisal return the lost soul?fayemi in Ekiti state did the same thing to teaching commission.....time ll tell
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by anwo247: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
The Mas Sacked Because He Did not Give Higher Employment Quota To Hausa/Fulani

#DauraDullard
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by anwo247: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
The Mas Sacked Because He Did not Give Higher Employment Quota To Hausa/Fulani

Mr David shd approach the court.

#DauraDullard
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by megamank(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
JudgementHammer:

What was he supposed to do. The nigerian immigration is an arm under the ministry of interior. He answers to d minister. Or don't u knw the bodies that make up the interior ministry or what
In the area of immigration this guy is more experienced than the minister..... Since his years as an immigration office where has recruitment been done in any paramilitary body like that? He should have been able to advise or manage his boss to produce the best.......he was inefficient in handling the issue given to him period.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by JudgementHammer: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
megamank:

In the area of immigration this guy is more experienced than the minister..... Since his years as an immigration office where has recruitment been done in any paramilitary body like that? He should have been able to advise or manage his boss to produce the best.......he was inefficient in handling the issue given to him period.
Lolz. See as dis one dey talk like say na USA we dey. Are u new in naija politics? Who told you he did not advise the minister well enough. Was erubebe not advised b4 he acted out his politic-driven selfishness or was bukola saraki not advised b4 he decided to be on nobody's side. U just dey make me laff. He was appointed by the minister and could be removed by him if he doesn't play along. Its d fear of loosing his job that kept him answerable to his boss even at odd proceedings. My dear my mum is a chief superintendent of immigration. I knw d matter in and out.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by obasig: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
DashMeYansh:
They have been making Probe noises since May 29. Kirikiri dey there we never see fresh arrival undecided

Oh my God. 10,000 views. Please forgive me for developing my plot of land late. Na the Contractor no gree bring cement angry
. Motive behind the botched visit of cleric and
leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.
Sources said that, Nigerian government,
through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss,
directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon
to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head
of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman
Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano
immediately.
The Isis leader was supposed to revive a
defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for
the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in
Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in
April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of
state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there
instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic
fundamentalist consular started promoting the
idea of spreading sharia in the country.
Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young
men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation
and Islamization. There They are exposed to
different camps of Osama Bin Laden.
Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in
Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and
Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator,
and emir respectively, are products of such
radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal
and dangerous activities of the consulate.
The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to
formally perfect the admission of Boko haram
into Isis, then make them stop attacking the
north, but face Christians in the the south in a
bid to push home sharia.
Don't forget that a former United States envoy
Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari,
because of his connection with Isis. But the
man was called unprintable names for saying
the truth.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Realgana(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:
May a realative of yours be murdered and a token be given to you as compensation why the culprts walks freely.
Can I get an amen wailer?
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Realgana(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
obasig:
. Motive behind the botched visit of cleric and
leader of Isis, Ahmed Al Assir to Nigeria.
Sources said that, Nigerian government,
through Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss,
directed the Nigerian ambassador to Lebanon
to issue an express visa to the terrorist.
Ahmed Al Assir was to be received by the head
of Buhari's personal security Abdulraman
Dambazau at the airport, then flown to Kano
immediately.
The Isis leader was supposed to revive a
defunct secret Sudanese consulate in Kano, for
the purpose of making it the seat of Isis in
Nigeria.
This secret Sudanese consulate was open in
April 1984 by Buhari when he was the head of
state, then a radical Sudanese was placed there
instead of a Nigerian, the Islamic
fundamentalist consular started promoting the
idea of spreading sharia in the country.
Through this consul, many Hausa/Fulani young
men have been sent to Sudan for Arabisation
and Islamization. There They are exposed to
different camps of Osama Bin Laden.
Ambassador Bola Dada, former diplomat in
Sudan once confirmed that Sanni Yerima and
Sanusi Lamido Sanisu, who are now senator,
and emir respectively, are products of such
radical Islamic teachings in Sudan.
But President Jonathan put a stop to the illegal
and dangerous activities of the consulate.
The grand plan for the Isis leader's visit was to
formally perfect the admission of Boko haram
into Isis, then make them stop attacking the
north, but face Christians in the the south in a
bid to push home sharia.
Don't forget that a former United States envoy
Richard Grenell warned against voting Buhari,
because of his connection with Isis. But the
man was called unprintable names for saying
the truth.
This bullshit couldn't win you ediots the election,cant you just give up and look for another lie?
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by DonXavi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is one of the few things I can say I applaud Buhari for. I was expecting GEJ to take some decisive steps after the immigration incident, but he never did any of the things that were expected of him as a leader who cared for his people.

I thank Buhari for this step. This guy was suppose to be behind bars if Nigeria was a responsible country.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Amansu(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
The face of corruption and everything wrong with Nigeria Immigration Service
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by erumena(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
bismick:

Madam, haba, fear God now!
Flimsy excuse?
Jobs given to immediate relatives of the dead?
N71m given by the past Government?
Can't you just be rational and remove sentiments from your reasoning? Is suspension even enough?
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bismick(f): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
erumena:

Flimsy excuse?
Can't you just be rational and remove sentiments from your reasoning? Is suspension even enough?
he should be killed then!!!what happens to ppl that was killed during the fayemi recruitment in Ekiti state?did he compensate them?now that the CD is suspended,has the dead risen?there is more to the suspention!!!
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by bismick(f): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
erumena:

Flimsy excuse?
he should be killed then!!!what happens to ppl that was killed during the fayemi recruitment in Ekiti state?did he compensate them?now that the CD is suspended,has the dead risen?there is more to the suspention!!!the truth shall be revealed soon!
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by Beetobee(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
bismick:

Well I don't know about the N71 million but I know for sure names of the victims for employment were substituted with other names of persons not affected in any way by the unfortunate exercise. How flimsy is that? And get your spellings right please.
Re: Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina by laparry12(f): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
ladyF:
Finally someone's getting smacked for the deaths. Should've happened a long time ago.

How can people die from job exam? Hian!!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
you judged too early my dear. This man was only consumed by political intricacies. He did not hv a hand in those deaths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.