Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Produce Izal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce Izal (35079 Views)

Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / I Manufacture And Supply Dettol, Izal, Air Freshner, Etc At Cheap Price. / How To Produce Dettol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Produce Izal by JesuspikinM(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Izal is one of the common germicides used regularly at home, it is highly concentrated and very effective when used in toilet cleaning, floor tiles and other surfaces, It also sells fast because of its regular use in hospitals, schools and other organisations. It all depends on how you want to do your business, you can actually introduce any of your products you produce to these organisations I've mentioned above. So if you are thinking of a business to start, this is one business you can start with a little capital of about N3000, you can also do it along side liquid soap which a have already posted about a week ago.

Below is a step by step guide on how to produce izal.

Chemicals

To produce 5 liters of Izal you will need the following:

1. Carbolic Acid
2. Lysol
3. Phenol
4. Pine oil
5. Booster
6. Concentrate
7. Whitener
8. Texapon

Composition

To produce 5 liters of Izal you will need:
1. 1/8 Carbloic acid
2. 1/8 Lyzol3. 1/8 Phenol
4. 1/8 Pine oil
5. 1/8 booster
6. 1/8 cencentrate
7. ¼ whitener
8. ¼ texapon
9. 2 liters of water

Preparation
1. Put texapon into an empty bucket (preferably a plastic bucket)
2. Add pine oil and phenol into texapon and mix together
3. Add whitener and mix very well
4. Add 1 liter of water and mix it together
5. Add concentrate
6. Then you add 1 liter of water again and mix together
7. Add lyzol and mix together
8. Add carbolic and mix together
9. Finally, add booster and mix together
Note:
To test for Izal, put some water in a plastic bucket, then put one or two drops of the already prepared Izal, it will become whitish in the water.
Your Izal is ready for use.
If you need more information on small business ideas or have questions you can visit https://mildbizpreneur.com/how-to-make-germicide-izal-in-nigeria/ for more information and to download my free e-book.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Produce Izal by ultrazone(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2016
More he

1 Like

Re: How To Produce Izal by Strongbest(m): 2:18am On May 20, 2016
ultrazone:
I have compiled the materials and procedure of making Izal here: http://www.practicalbusinessideas.com/2014/07/how-to-makeproduce-germicide-izal.html

I had a good laugh going through your blog.

You know something? Blogging is about creativity. Having your own personal idea makes it fun and easy to succeed.

Your blog reminds me the story of a student that copied his friend's answers in exam and also copied his name.

What you don't know - you don't know. Success will only come to you if you do things the right way.

Bro, to last in business you need to be original.......if you are teaching what you don't practice, you can never go far.

Nairalanders are the funniest set of people I ever come across in my life.
Isn't not amazing how everyone suddenly becomes a producer?

Originality bro!

Best of lucks to you though. No hard feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CBN Releases Guidelines For Enaira / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / A Typical Market Day In A Nigerian Village(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.