Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (105834 Views)

Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by yungpowers(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bush men feeding on rodents since 2513BC.
Rat for that matter. Haba
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by yungpowers(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
bushmen feeding on rodents since 2513BC.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

See kweshion.
Leave the room for the snake of coursegrin
Hahahaaa! See person wey wan kill snake. I know sey common chicken you no fit kill talkless of snake. Abi na lie I talk?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
jacabi:

Hahahaaa! See person wey wan kill snake. I know sey common chicken you no fit kill talkless of snake. Abi na lie I talk?
kill chicken
The good book said "Thou shall not kill"
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:
kill chicken
The good book said "Thou shall not kill"
Hahaha!
You no go kill me.
"Thou shall not kill" is refering to human and not animal, so you have no excuse. Just tell me you cannot kill chicken not to talk of snake.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
jacabi:

Hahaha!
You no go kill me.
"Thou shall not kill" is refering to human and not animal, so you have no excuse. Just tell me you cannot kill chicken not to talk of snake.

I can't kill a chicken, but I want to kill a snake angry
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I can't kill a chicken, but I want to kill a snake angry
You can't kill chicken? Anyway, you can't kill chicken doesn't mean you can't kill snake.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
jacabi:

You can't kill chicken? Anyway, you can't kill chicken doesn't mean you can't kill snake.
Yeah grin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yeah grin
So, when you kill one, notify me.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
jacabi:

So, when you kill one, notify me.

I sure willsmiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I sure willsmiley
Ok!
Happy sunday!
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
jacabi:

Ok!

Happy sunday!
Same here
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:

He is my houseboytongue

That's not very nice. smiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
KingTom:

That's not very nice. smiley

Epele sirgrin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Epele sirgrin
who be this one? undecided are you Sudanese? grin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2015
KingTom:
who be this one? undecided are you Sudanese? grin
yes nah
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
yes nah

grin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
missslimb0dy cn i ask u a qustn?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
vickjohn:
missslimb0dy cn i ask u a qustn?

Go ahead.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Go ahead.
[color=#550000]neva mind...i av g0tten d ansa to my question..hw ar u?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
vickjohn:
[color=#550000]neva mind...i av g0tten d ansa to my question..hw ar u?
I'm good...You?

What's the question and the answer? smiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I'm good...You?

What's the question and the answer? smiley
am great dear..h0w to create a t0pic was d qustn...so can i kn0w u?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
vickjohn:
am great dear..h0w to create a t0pic was d qustn...so can i kn0w u?

...Bukola is the namesmiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:

...Bukola is the namesmiley
..u ar a hausa gal right grin l0lz...am j0hn...so whr ar u chattin 4rm?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
vickjohn:
..u ar a hausa gal right grin l0lz...am j0hn...so whr ar u chattin 4rm?

...Not hausa.
Lagos.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:
...Not hausa. Lagos.
i knw.i was kiddin..happy sunday
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
vickjohn:
i knw.i was kiddin..happy sunday

Wish you samesmiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Wish you samesmiley
h0pe u ate rice cheesy
MissSlimbody:

Wish you samesmiley
h0pe u ate rice?.do u mind if we f0ll0w each oda..@ our pr0file.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
vickjohn:
h0pe u ate rice :Dh0pe u ate rice?.do u mind if we f0ll0w each oda..@ our pr0file.

Yeah, I ate rice grin hope you did too?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by vickjohn(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yeah, I ate rice grin hope you did too?
l0lz...i hate akpu.... grin it a lie o...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jacabi(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Welcome to 2016! This year will be full of positive testimonies for you. Happy new year!
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Bamss1: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2016
one day op go chop cockroach

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.