Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) (26902 Views)

4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by uncleFola(m): 2:26am On Aug 22, 2015
It is of high hope that the Second semester examination in EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) will kick off on monday 24th of August, students are out of their comfort zones to prepare for the exams, while some are burning their candles, I stumbled on these people sleeping in class (night class)........ Here are some pictures I took while taking a break in night class.

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Lescott7(m): 2:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Eksuites and the night class belief,Eksuites read and proud to be one...Typing from LT art

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Azeola: 3:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Tis everywhere....LA kram LA pour things

10 Likes

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by 400billionman: 4:21am On Aug 22, 2015
They are sleeping, you are snapping.

All of una be the same. Nobody is reading. .

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Yustash001(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2015
The slowest University in the whole world..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by uncleFola(m): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:
They are sleeping, you are snapping.

All of una be the same. Nobody is reading. .
I was taking a walk to take that sleep out of my eyes nd I saw them sleeping....... Uhn uhn!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by UltimatePals: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by DICKtator: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by MARKone(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
E no easy, this one, wan photocopy everything join him brain via infrared.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2769753_n20klasssss_jpeg6419947d81c32f8e9574ab29503e44f9

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
EKSU I dey pity dat skul anytime I hear d name. embarassed dem fit strike b4 d exam like dat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by kennyman2000(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
sacrifice we make in a bid for the best in life... Wish u guys best of lucks..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

4 Likes

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by weyreypey: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
cool what about the ones under the trees...and the couples behind Lt arts?
uncleFola:
I was taking a walk to take that sleep out of my eyes nd I saw them sleeping....... Uhn uhn!!!
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by generaliy07(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
And you think the best thing is to snap your school mates and bring the pix online?

So if they were tired and decided to rest a bit its a crime?

Go do something else brov

BTW, have Y'all seen this ogbonge page?

www.samueliyanu.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nursecaleb(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Haba,kilode,for Lautech sef wey I know say them dey always use NNPC pipe suck GP,he no up to dis,they re just creating a scene

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by lordtech(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by ignis: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
All work no play makes jack a dull dog.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by akinswaggs(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Ive seen worse in Futa and i just don't get why people fo through all this stress to pass!!!

In the meantime get your Non Hosted Adsense Account

2 Likes

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by amichaelz101(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
God will surely crown all of ur efforts.wishing you good success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by tspun(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
ok
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by psychologist(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by superneutral(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
its normal to sleep small after reading
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by reaky(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
gengen
Serious students
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Eyya..school life. This is my greatest fears of going back to school for my masters

2 Likes

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by YerYer: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2015
After all that hardwork and sleepless nights only to graduate and not get a job in your field of study.

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by sirugos(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2015
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN;
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she
replies, "Sorry
for yourself!"
2) When you ask her where you should drop
something and she
says, “Drop it on my head."
3) When she brings food
wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.
4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And
she replies
you, “Why won't you have fever when you press
phone every night”
5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my
class.” and she replies, “So the person that took
first has two heads abi?”
6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just
to punish you.
7) When you are watching television with her and
then she sleeps off and still doesn’t
want you to change the
channel.
cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's
place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend
come here to play with you?
9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and
you reply no, and she says, come and eat own with yours.
10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will
hear Ween.
11) When she touches hot pot comfortably
without a cloth or
paper.
12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother,
so you will not kill
me''.
13) When she calls you from your room upstairs
and then sends you back upstairs to bring her
purse.
14) When you ask her to refund the money you
borrowed her and
she tells you, "All the food you have been eating
in the house
nko? Which money did you think was used in
buying them?''

Our Mothers are wonderful

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Dynamiceagle(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Thats It...................................

In Other News, place an order fro$ jumia and enjoy quick delivery and great service, to place youe order call 08082032046

1 Share

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by NoRetreat(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2015
They are sleeping to refresh you are busy snapping and uploading,I hope you will upload your results too after snapping it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by psychologist(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Op come yabatech and see the definition of people preparing for exam angry

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by swimcash(m): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2015
just study n stop postin jobless pix
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by prettytasha(f): 7:29am On Aug 22, 2015
in my architecture studio we do this everyday so its not only during exam ...so its no biggie for architects

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge / Commonwealth Scholarship For 2014 / 2015 Session Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.