Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (37159 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by dre11(m): 2:59am On Aug 22, 2015
If there is one thing Kehinde Oluomo has become adept at doing, it is carjacking. According to him, no matter what brand or how high-tech a car is, all he needs to break into it and steal it is a piece of wire.

Oluomo, who was arrested by the Nigerian Police Force, Kwara State command, confessed to having stolen six cars through this means.

The suspect, who said he was from Lagos State, explained that he started car robbery in 2013.

According to him, his strategy was to monitor where vehicles were parked, ensured that nobody was watching him and then he broke into the vehicle with the aid of a wire.

He, however, pleaded for forgiveness, saying he would never be involved in car stealing again if he is released.

“I stole cars and sold them off. I normally sold to Sakiru (his co-accused). I have stolen only six cars. I brought the cars from Lagos to sell in Ilorin. I stole my first car in 2013,”Oluomo said.

His co-accused, who identified himself simply as Sakiru, said he was arraigned for car theft sometime ago, but the case was later settled out of court.

He claimed that since then, he had been an informant to the police, exposing to security operatives people involved in car theft.

Sakiru said the devil pushed him into receiving a stolen car which led to his arrest by the police.

He also expressed remorse for his action, saying he would never receive or buy stolen vehicles again.

Another suspected receiver of stolen cars, Alhaji Oba Suleiman, who wept intermittently when they were being paraded by the police, said he sometimes bought stolen cars for as little as N25,000.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Kwara State Police Command, Mr. Ajayi Okesanmi, said the suspects were arrested in Ilorin on Monday by the anti-car theft team of the command through the efforts of the men of the command’s Intelligence and Investigation Department.

According to him, the suspects led the team to recover five different cars from different locations.

The PPRO stated that the recovered exhibits included one Mazda 626 car with registration number MUS 995 DC; Rav 4 Toyota SUV with registration number ARP 123 MY; Volkswagen bus with registration number EQ 819 ABY; Toyota comfort car with registration number BB 855 MWR and Toyota bus with registration number APP 965 CX.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/all-i-need-to-steal-any-car-is-wire-car-robbery-suspect/

1 Share

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by prospero5(m): 3:39am On Aug 22, 2015
"Sakiru said the devil pushed him into receiving a stolen car which led to his arrest by the police."
you did what is evil then you are here telling us it's the devil that pushed you. Evil and devil- wetin be the difference?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by 400billionman: 4:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Kehinde Oluomo

There we go again..

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by 400billionman: 4:03am On Aug 22, 2015
sleeknick:
Hello nairaland family! Happy new week.
Pls help my sister oh! she has been crying for me to help her get more votes cuz her votes are quite low now. I dont know anywhere else to to get her votes apart from my e-family. Pls help a fellow nairalander. Cc: lalasticlala obynoscopy ishilove
She is Contestant #1.
How to vote:
its easy, just open the link, look out for the name (MOMODU ONOME LAURA) The first female Contestant (Emissaries #1), look out 4 vote by d right write-ups, click Vote, Tick d white circle on top of her small pictures, scroll down to vote and click on it.
your vote counts. Thanks and God bless you. FACE OF SUPERNOVA NDU 2015 CONTESTANTS (Emissaries) PROFILE..
Click on the click below to see the Face of Supernova NDU 2015 #FOS2015 Contestants(emissaries) Profiles>>>
supernovaentng..com/2015/08/face-of-supernova-ndu-2015-contestant.html

Present a reasonable link nah.
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by bewla(m): 4:19am On Aug 22, 2015
fine boy use the proceed by cream mofo gbagbe abi un sun.

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2015
IF he was to be an AMERICAN, he would be transfered into their school 4 only d gifted, so dat they can nurture hw is it dat its possible 4 him 2 use wire 2 steal cars, but since black man brain has clouded our government and her citizens, the normal he shud b sent to jail will b d norm at hand, at d expense of wasting his intelligence thereby in d long run degrading d growth of NIGERIA

13 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2015
400billionman:
Kehinde Oluomo

That's them again..
dumbassss

I pray tribalism should not take your life at early age

24 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2015
thieves

jail them all undecided

you buy stolen car for as low as #25,000, now you are crying. GPU

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by anyimgbo(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2015
in other words,all you need to go to jail is just wire...

7 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by UltimatePals: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Uhh
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Slimchase(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by eleojo23: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Waste of talent and expertise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Pavore9: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Waste of brain! angry

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't even get the newssad
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Barselonia(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Like serious, I always tot those film stunt from all those foreign film Na lie not until now....... using wire to start car.....

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Vock(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Well all he needs to die is just a angry mob
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by oshibote1: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Bastard
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kennyonthrone(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Ndi ofe mmanu...datz al!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Nursecaleb(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Oloriburuku cool
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Smartjeezy(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Odi very serious...

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2015
In some places in Nigeria, there is transparency in criminal investigations...for an Alhaji to be also paraded without anybody covering him up? "Alhaji Oba Suleiman"? Please PMB order IGP Arase to smoke out all the sponsors and masterminds of the kidnap and murder of Mr. Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Udemba in Anambra state. This case is different because every evidence has been there for the police to get to those who planned this horror but they still seem to be hiding and covering up some people. Please PMB help. Please Arase help.

1 Like

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kenedy175(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Vock:
vb
For Vib-rator undecided
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by ennysuccess(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Badoo U don enter gbese
Wire expert indeed
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by kenedy175(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Using his ingenuity for evil . Good for him
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2015
let them rot in jail....
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Immanueladebol(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2015
D devil ddnt push dem to steal army man car

3 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by proxitaly: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
See brain
Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by Macjayboy(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2015
softapples:
IF he was to be an AMERICAN, he would be transfered into their school 4 only d gifted, so dat they can nurture hw is it dat its possible 4 him 2 use wire 2 steal cars, but since black man brain has clouded our government and her citizens, the normal he shud b sent to jail will b d norm at hand, at d expense of wasting his intelligence thereby in d long run degrading d growth of NIGERIA
in America if you're charged to court and proven guilty you will surely be sent to jail...America is not all you see in the movies!

17 Likes

Re: All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) by tspun(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2015
even if you got a jail sentence that will not do, God will certainly punish you for stealing and for being unfaithful.
softapples:
i believe You have not been robbed of your valueable before now thats why you are typing those rubbi.sh

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / Man Arrested For Touching Girl’s Breast In Lagos / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.