Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs (63359 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by alexvatt(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
let one reach guy marry this lady naa. if tonto dikeh can get husband then there is hope for cossy.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Franky9584(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
all thanks to makers of bra, if not. ......hmmmm!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Ybnm4life(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2015
This one nah Ronke Oshodi oke...
Calling men to come and carry it for the Night, what are women turning to this days?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by brightcool1(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Nice boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by walesho(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Some ladies they envy abi na jealousy I go call am, cossy is loaded. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2015
This old milf never tire. I have being hearing of her since 2001. It seems ashawoh business is a good career these days.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by HDee(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2015
mtchewwww, lobbishundecided awon adelebo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by bignametweets1: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
For all your any kind of event ushering activities... Such as wedding ushers, models, private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar, conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Emperoradrian(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Pls am i d only one dat tinks dos B O O B S r weird,irritatin.....in my momma's voice "ona aso oyi"....#like if u agree,shr if u disagree.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by 1vid(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2015
What is this?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by eaccyboy(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Shameless tin
ah no b u wey use f*uck pics as ur dp
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Roseey0(f): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Go for cancer test cossy. This is a vision
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by abduldope(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2015
milf!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Mufasa27(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2015
chymystique:
Jane and Janette? Why the two names?! Asin thats not the kinda name people give their privates cool
Hmmm really ??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by adekennis(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Chinua Achebe...Things fall apart boobs undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by dinachi(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2015
HIV bags!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by daresimon(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
This woman still dey expose her expitred products?
Gone are the days wen I will see her b**bs and get erection.
If she likes let her not wear bras or clothes again.
Nobody gives a shit anymore.....I don't anyway

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by chara019: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2015
See this one,her life is all about her boobs.

You will tire of it soon.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Eshinery(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2015
bolajioginni:
Just look at the appetizing offer boobilicious Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor threw at her fans last night. Its after the cut.
Cossy also officially announced that she's named her juggers Jane and Janette.

"Bored.com. home alone .. Me.. myself and i. with this heavy things on me. .Jane &janette.. Tonight I need a helper to help carry em. Car keys jiggling . hahahaha"

https://instagram.com/p/6qXLlCHAEB/
oshi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Mufasa27(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Well, I'm not really in to boobs sha, but when it comes to big Yansh, then you can call me...

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by adesegun121(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Cossy olomu roro...

U no dey tire...
Upon the one wey obesere don suck for inside dis rubber...

Old cargo...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
("Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by jstriker442(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2015
boboLIL:
Shameless milf
''shameless Mother I Love to F**k''. You are sooooo lost.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by tonididdy(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2015
chymystique:
Jane and Janette? Why the two names and why is she telling us? thats not the kinda name people give their privates
hian true confession

What's the name of your privates?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Adesiji77: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Bosoms....saving AND destroying lives since 4026 B.C.E cheesylipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by mideactive: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Shameless tin

If I hear!dat thing is d cutest,abi ur own flat ni grin grin cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by amusadele: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
HerexG:
Boobs that has been changing lives since 2000

The hypocrites would call her all sort of names, but the true is that she is living up to her calling in life, all thanks to her sumptuous boobs.

Discover your calling in life and watch your credit alert beep by seconds

Truly this is the boobs of life wink

It's FTC baby ....
Honestly, you walking legs up and head down. Tell me if that girl is an inch near normal? Tufiakwa.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by mideactive: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2015
bignametweets1:

For all your any kind of event ushering
activities... Such as wedding ushers, models,
private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar,
conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY
GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM
7f204f6c....

Wat about home service,like 3 of 'em grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by wtfCode: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2015
that aint boob anymore,thats a pillow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by HerexG(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2015
amusadele:
Honestly, you walking legs up and head down. Tell me if that girl is an inch near normal? Tufiakwa.

There is normal in life that's exceptional, you want to leave a mark in life live beyond the normalcy in life.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by iampeTer(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2015
She's is broke again
.. embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by BlayzinB(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2015
"Home alone" n sm1 took dah pic 4 her. Rubbish mtchewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.