Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Free Project Topics And Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Project Topics And Materials (715 Views)

Project Topics And Research Materials For Final Year B.sc, B.ED... Students / ###are You Need Of Free Project Topics With Available Materials? Get It Here!!! / Project Topics And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Project Topics And Materials by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Hello,
My name is Anthony Eri, i am an academic researcher. i provide materials for any topic and department for undergraduate and postgraduate study.
visit my blog www.anthonyeri..com to see my work and to get more information.
Re: Free Project Topics And Materials by koppa(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Been following your blog sir,good stuffs your doing up there,noticed your stuffs are more about administrative stuff....can I get something on this "Effects of Age Cheat on development of sport in Nigeria"
Re: Free Project Topics And Materials by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
koppa:
Been following your blog sir,good stuffs your doing up there,noticed your stuffs are more about administrative stuff....can I get something on this "Effects of Age Cheat on development of sport in Nigeria"

Yes i can get a full material for you on that topic. call or send me an email for more information on how we go about it
Re: Free Project Topics And Materials by koppa(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ijeleigbo:

Yes i can get a full material for you on that topic. call or send me an email for more information on how we go about it
let's talk over whatsapp,my number is 08189727331
Re: Free Project Topics And Materials by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
koppa:
let's talk over whatsapp,my number is 08189727331

Sent you a message already
Re: Free Project Topics And Materials by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Please i received calls from some people yesterday, if you don't have an e-mail address try to get one because that is where i shall send both topics and materials, Thank you
Re: Free Project Topics And Materials by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Due to high demands, i shall be posting topics of various departments here for those who needs topics and if you have a topic and need material, visit www.anthonyeri..com for more information

(1) (Reply)

Nekede Polytechnic Admission / University Of Jos Is On Strike. Internal Crisis / Get Ahead In Your Career - Free Course In Airline Ticketing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.