Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria (33016 Views)

Head Start: How To Secure A Job Before You Graduate / Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read / How To Get A Job Fast Using Linkedin - Free Guide For Job Seekers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by stanisbaratheon: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank you very much @ OP
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by lovethchioma(f): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2015
this month will not pass me by. i decree in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by eduxerxes: 1:29am On Aug 23, 2015
noadvertjobs:
How To Secure A Job in a FAST FOOD In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies -
I thought it was this I saw until I looked harder. Lol!
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by sogbish(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Nice one.

However, one key point to add is getting a teaching job after NYSC. Some may think its absurd, but it works like magic.

The reason is that teaching keeps your brain refreshed awaiting any written or oral test.

3 Likes

Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by boxypane(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2015
dejt4u:
12. Pray to God for good luck
Not Luck but "GRACE"
Proudly a Winner and a Winner!!!!!!
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by dejt4u(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
majekdom2:
There is nothing like luck ....when you find people in certin position , they worked hard at sometime and prayed for grace not luck.
boxypane:

Not Luck but "GRACE"
Proudly a Winner and a Winner!!!!!!

Now modified!

thanks..
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by tall2ce(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Legit:
Prayer never work jo. Hw many ppl has been prayin to no avail. Never a prove that prayer get anybody a job, bcus u get a job after u pray is not a prove, hw abt those that get the job w/o a prayer.
grin
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by Valentinejr(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Nice Article here. Looking for Job in Nigeria can be more daunting when the candidates fails in these points you've just highlighted

However, visiting good sites like www.jobzilla.com and www.jobreaders.com will be a good source for those that believe in getting Job online.

Thanks for sharing though
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by chapatti: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Many a time, we have seen graduates who could not get their dream jobs, still lingering around the streets searching for an endless job offer. Well, i think, with this article at your disposal, you will be off the street. But just note that these easy jobs to get in Nigeria are only going to act like a life saver for you. They are not the real deal but you could build on it. For those who must have stayed at home for a long time without landing any job, then I suggest you consider some of these jobs listed in this publication. I am not making this article for you to create a career path around the job, but it would help you remain active, make money solve basic needs and build on.

Related >>> THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – NIS Recruitment 2018

Many graduates sure want to get that high paying 6 digit salary and trust me, we all know that not everyone would be so lucky to get that kind of a job. Some want to work and raise capital and start up their own business but the dream jobs are not forth coming. This cases are usually so frustrating that most times, we end up giving up on our dreams.

A friend of mine once said that to get a job in Nigeria is already a full-time job on it’s own. The reason he gave was that the unemployment rate in the country is surging so high on a daily basis. In getting a job here in Nigeria, there are series of techniques that would be employed else you will end up repeating the cycle.

In most cases, it might be your poorly written resume that causes the delay, so I suggest you get a well-written CV that would help in this process I am about to outline for you in this article. So if you don’t have a job yet, I suggest you consider any of the following easy jobs I am about to list out now. Please note that in getting this job shouldn’t be your final bus-stop but should act like a stepping stone .

Also read How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria

What are the easy jobs to get in Nigeria?
Click [url]here[/url=http://www.entertainmentnigeria.com.ng/2018/07/04/top-5-easy-jobs-to-get-in-nigeria-how-to-get-job-in-nigeria/] to find out
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by obamma: 2:27pm On May 27, 2019
There is this comprehensive guide i stumbled upon which did the magic for me. i got my dream job in just 2 months. you can get it here for yourself https://myhighpayingjob.com/
Re: How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria by hstar: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
obamma:

There is this comprehensive guide i stumbled upon which did the magic for me. i got my dream job in just 2 months. you can get it here for yourself https://myhighpayingjob.com/

Hello, good evening, pls about the gate man job that you posted, can one still apply? I reside in alagomeji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / An Ugly Experience With A HR Officer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.