Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out (3801 Views)

Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
the director of radio biafra, NNAMDI KANU this morning said that BIAFRA TELEVISION will debut in the next 48 hours. he also made it known that radio biafra which is the number one radio station in the world wil continue to destroy nigeria aka the zoo with truth. NNAMDI KANU also said via the morning broadcast of radio biafra this morning that the hard copy of the BIAFRAN HERALD which is the biafran newspaper, is already available for pre order, urging every biafran andd friends of biafra to pre order their copies now even as the news paper will hit the newspaper stands soon.
He urged every biafran to keep faith in biafra even as he stated that the zoo government can not stop biafra from coming.
source radiobiafra.co

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by NoRetreat(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
We are waiting ooo.
Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by beejaychinedu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]IDIOT :PIDIOT
Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by GenbIoodykiller: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
shachris
Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by lordmayor4(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
His real business has started. Gullible people will fall for this and be scammed.
Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
No 1 TV station in Nigeria, right?

Pls, pre-order o make KANU see money chop!
Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by Rilwon: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yibbooo scamming yibbboo.

None of my bizzzz....., undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv To Launch In 48 Hours, Biafran Herald {biafran Newspaper} Is Out by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rilwon:
Yibbooo scamming yibbboo.

None of my bizzzz....., undecided
I spit

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court / Igbo And Youruba Academic Exploit In Uk And America / Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.