Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,579 members, 7,770,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use (2514 Views)

Branding For New Business , Logos , Business Cards ,letterheads And Websites / Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15pt]Hallo guys, been brushing up my skills on designing logos and i have been trying my possible best to mimic othet types i have seen online. As a starter, I have also done some out of laziness...lol. Anyway, the idea is just to be prominent and to continuously improve the skill.

So, bring your requests here grin ... Lets get you that free logo. If you wanna tip your man, hehehe, i will not mind as well...wink

See samples below...more loading....
[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15pt]More..... cheesy[/size]

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15pt]More.... tongue[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15pt]More... angry[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15pt]More... kiss[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by SFSNIPER(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Please I need three different logos.
1. Brown Tours and Camps.
Motto: Showing you the world in style.
2. Brown Cleaners
(Laundry and House Cleaning Services)
Motto: Giving You A Perfect Touch
3. Brown Pyramid Entertainment

4. Winnie's Apparels.
Motto: We Dress You For The Day.

Thanks a lot. Sorry it's much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Please I need three different logos.
1. Brown Tours and Camps.
Motto: Showing you the world in style.
2. Brown Cleaners
(Laundry and House Cleaning Services)
Motto: Giving You A Perfect Touch
3. Brown Pyramid Entertainment

4. Winnie's Apparels.
Motto: We Dress You For The Day.

Thanks a lot. Sorry it's much.

[size=15pt]Lol cheesy...no biggie, will get back to you with the samples..While i work on others, kindly explain the first one properly and the second one seems to have two mottos. Kindly verify...

See your samples below:
[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by SFSNIPER(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]Lol cheesy...no biggie, will get back to you with the samples..While i work on others, kindly explain the first one properly and the second one seems to have two mottos. Kindly verify...

See your samples below:
[/size]
The first is an outfit that organises holiday trips, sightseeing tours to places of historical relevance and wildlife.
The second is a cleaning outfit that does laundry and house/office cleaning services. It's in brackets just to explain to the customers what our business name implies. It's different from the motto. Thank you very very so much plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

The first is an outfit that organises holiday trips, sightseeing tours to places of historical relevance and wildlife.
The second is a cleaning outfit that does laundry and house/office cleaning services. It's in brackets just to explain to the customers what our business name implies. It's different from the motto. Thank you very very so much plenty.

[size=15pt]Now i understand...thats loading..i hope u like the ones i have done?[/size]
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by SFSNIPER(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]Now i understand...thats loading..i hope u like the ones i have done?[/size]
Yes! They look colourful. Although if I got them looking more corporate I wouldn't mind. Thank you again and GOD bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Yes! They look colourful. Although if I got them looking more corporate I wouldn't mind. Thank you again and GOD bless you.

[size=15pt]Alright, i would work on it. This is what i have done for the travel and tours. The one for cleaning services is done aswel..See below....[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Todays' logo cheesy.....[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
can you come up with a good design for an audition about to take place under a record label "Stormerz records" ? the design is meant to be printed in posters and handbills for publicity...

I'd happily compensate you if you can do I great job on this
thanks

if the logo of the record label is required, let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
AsherStorm:
can you come up with a good design for an audition about to take place under a record label "Stormerz records" ? the design is meant to be printed in posters and handbills for publicity...

I'd happily compensate you if you can do I great job on this
thanks

if the logo of the record label is required, let me know

[size=15pt]
Sure...will post a sample here tomorrow. You can send the logo. Already working on it....please dont forget the logo..[/size]

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Here's the logo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2015
AsherStorm:
Here's the logo

[size=15pt]Logo drafted....please some captivating text you would like to use..also, details of the audition....[/size]
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]Logo drafted....please some captivating text you would like to use..also, details of the audition....[/size]

I'm really not sure of what to use but you could make use of some samples you see online.

Details

Be the next top rated artist
And make your first hit ft kiss Daniel…
STORMERZ Records (a new top notch record label in Ogun state) is set to sign the best Grassroot acts who are ready to prove their talent to the world through hard work and commitment.
Visit the Stormerz Studio House @ 3, somide crescent, arokoje, obantoko abeokuta.
Follow and like the Stormerz Records facebook page www.facebook.com/stormerzent to get more details

Whatsapp 08060389161

No audition fee, no registration fee
A well mixed and mastered single produced in stormerz studios by proffesional producers is the only criterion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
AsherStorm:

I'm really not sure of what to use but you could make use of some samples you see online.

Details

Be the next top rated artist
And make your first hit ft kiss Daniel…
STORMERZ Records (a new top notch record label in Ogun state) is set to sign the best Grassroot acts who are ready to prove their talent to the world through hard work and commitment.
Visit the Stormerz Studio House @ 3, somide crescent, arokoje, obantoko abeokuta.
Follow and like the Stormerz Records facebook page www.facebook.com/stormerzent to get more details

Whatsapp 08060389161

No audition fee, no registration fee
A well mixed and mastered single produced in stormerz studios by proffesional producers is the only criterion

[size=15pt]

Alright, what sort of genre? Rap, Rnb, Fusion, reggae??

[/size]
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

All genre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
AsherStorm:

All

[size=15pt]Alright, i have changed the whole thing...this is what am working on presently..the text you gave was much and didnt really fit in, so i edited. Please look at the image below and tell me what you think. [/size]

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]Alright, i have changed the whole thing...this is what am working on presently..the text you gave was much and didnt really fit in, so i edited. Please look at the image below and tell me what you think. [/size]

The write up is ok but I want the part where it says no reg and no audition fee, included.

Also, it's too simple not not catchy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
AsherStorm:

The write up is ok but I want the part where it says no reg and no audition fee, included.

Also, it's too simple not not catchy
Thanks

[size=15pt]That will be added soon...alright, thanks for your observation. Still working on it...my pc is dead but when it comes back to life, i will keep giving you feedbacks.[/size]
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

[size=15pt]That will be added soon...alright, thanks for your observation. Still working on it...my pc is dead but when it comes back to life, i will keep giving you feedbacks.[/size]

Ok thanks man...
Great job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok thanks man...
Great job

Kindly indicate....which of the two i have uploaded that u like...so i can improve upon..

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kindly pick from the four uploaded....
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Kindly indicate....which of the two i have uploaded that u like...so i can improve upon..

This is cool but don't let kiss daniel's pic cover the whole page.
I'd suggest that you bring his pic up and below it, you add a crowded shadows of upcoming artists trying to compete for a mic just as in the first pic of the babe holding a mic in a performing position
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
AsherStorm:

This is cool but don't let kiss daniel's pic cover the whole page.
I'd suggest that you bring his pic up and below it, you add a crowded shadows of upcoming artists trying to compete for a mic just as in the first pic of the babe holding a mic in a performing position
Thanks

Alright...will make adjustments tomorrow and get back to you.
Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Alright...will make adjustments tomorrow and get back to you.

Ok bro... thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by Abduletudaye(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok bro... thanks

Do you like this one??

Actually, the other design encountered an error...i really hope you like this one...smiley

1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Do you like this one??

Actually, the other design encountered an error...i really hope you like this one...smiley

this is awesome man. This is catchy and suit what I want.

Kindly drop me ur number so I can call you tomorrow.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use by AsherStorm(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
For the write up, some little changes has to be made

Stomerz records is about to sign ... not "wants to sign"
Who are ready to prove... not who is ready to prove

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customize Your Brand,clothings And Promotional Materials. / . / 300mm Canon Tele Lense Is For Sale 7k 08036674361

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.