Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank (16866 Views)

CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges / Is Quickteller Safe To Receive Western Union Online? / If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
I just want to share my experience with quickteller.com ,at 10.20pm i just pick western union online and within a sec they credit my account without any stress ,To pick western union you dont need to go to bank again,but the receivers name must tally with the one you use to open your account ,all you need to do -- go to quickteller.com ,click on fund transfer ,you will see western union click it and type all the detail about the transaction and within a secs you will have the money in your account.

2 Likes

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by sugarvallly(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
419 clap 4ursef
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
sugarvallly:
clap 4ursef
Did i ask you to send me any money ? did i drop my phone number ? please you better read well

13 Likes

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by abios22: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
good188:
I just want to share my experience with quickteller.com ,at 10.20pm i just pick western union online and within a sec they credit my account without any stress ,To pick western union you dont need to go to bank again,but the receivers name must tally with the one you use to open your account ,all you need to do -- go to quickteller.com ,click on fund transfer ,you will see western union click it and type all the detail about the transaction and within a secs you will have the money in your account.

trying to sign up to quickteller, need someone who had registered to refer me, kindly drop your email or phone number so i can use you to refer.

thanks boss, i'll appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
abios22:

trying to sign up to quickteller, need someone who had registered to refer me, kindly drop your email or phone number so i can use you to refer.

thanks boss, i'll appreciate
im sorry i wish to help you but i cant drop my number or email because they have accused me of 419 ,you dont need refer just use your second friend phone number or you second line as refer,or you can use any email either that is how i open my own ,you can do transfer or buy recharge card ,you can do many things with quickteller
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by micgray100(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
good188:

Pls bros, what about moneygram? Can it be cash online to my GTBank acct?... Or what can I do?
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by arbitrage: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2015
good188:

But this has been on Quickteller for close to a year now while that of GTBank is several months old too. They both offer option to remit your WU funds into your account without queuing in banking hall. But Quickteller is of more advantage as it offers receiving WU fund into couple of banks while that of GTBank is only into GTBank account. The only shortcoming is still the fact that you cannot receive your fund in the foreign currency it was sent just like you cannot do same by foreign cash in the bank. The exchange rate will also be at the bank's mercy.
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2015
sugarvallly:
419 clap 4ursef
He's speaking the truth. You're just clueless

14 Likes

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Purfekt:

He's speaking the truth. You're just clueless
you better ask for help ,do you know how much i pick yesterday? moda fucka
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
good188:
you better ask for help ,do you know how much i pick yesterday? moda fucka

Lol. I don't care how much you picked, it doesn't change the fact that you're clueless. Step up your game mofo

5 Likes

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2015
micgray100:

Pls bros, what about moneygram? Can it be cash online to my GTBank acct?... Or what can I do?
only western union for now
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Purfekt:

Lol. I don't care how much you picked, it doesn't change the fact that you're clueless. Step up your game mofo
point out where i ask anyone here money ,or did i drop my phone number or email for secret conversation ,infact i can show you a proof of my transaction ,p oor miserable element

1 Like

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2015
arbitrage:

But this has been on Quickteller for close to a year now while that of GTBank is several months old too. They both offer option to remit your WU funds into your account without queuing in banking hall. But Quickteller is of more advantage as it offers receiving WU fund into couple of banks while that of GTBank is only into GTBank account. The only shortcoming is still the fact that you cannot receive your fund in the foreign currency it was sent just like you cannot do same by foreign cash in the bank. The exchange rate will also be at the bank's mercy.
bro how much is the limit someone can pick online?
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2015
good188:
point out where i ask anyone here money ,or did i drop my phone number or email for secret conversation ,infact i can show you a proof of my transaction ,p oor miserable element

Lol bro. I didn't quote you in this first place. Scroll up and read! I was referring to the guy I quoted as clueless and here you are attacking me. I've picked up using Quickteller too. I'm not arguing with you man. I pick up Western Union online, can't remember last time I went to the bank to do that. I can even pick up through my GTB online banking platform. Peace!
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Can't I transfer to a supplier through WU online using my MasterCard?
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Purfekt:

Lol bro. I didn't quote you in this first place. Scroll up and read! I was referring to the guy I quoted as clueless and here you are attacking me. I've picked up using Quickteller too. I'm not arguing with you man. I pick up Western Union online, can't remember last time I went to the bank to do that. I can even pick up through my GTB online banking platform. Peace!
ok sorry bro
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by psyqs(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Op is actually right, i tried it myself
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by good188(m): 3:45am On Sep 01, 2015
psyqs:
Op is actually right, i tried it myself
very easy to use ,and you will get your money in account within a secs
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by abmart80: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Is the easiest way, I have used it, stop calling anybody 419, he didnt ask you to send money to him, go to check it out youself if it is ok for you good if not forget about it.

4 Likes

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by foxgiovani(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
omoteamac:
Can't I transfer to a supplier through WU online using my MasterCard?
I think Tradot does that.

1 Like

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
foxgiovani:
I think Tradot does that.
how bro?
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by foxgiovani(m): 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
agarawu23:
how bro?
visit their site for inquiry. There is a phone number you can call or simply send them a mail.
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please how can I resolve invalid amount error message?
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2016
Confirmed grin

Quickteller works
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by anifranklyn67: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2016
can I also send western union using quickteller
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by bright991: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
i need help pls. i made payment to a merchant few days ago using quickteller mobile *322#. my account was debited but the merchant didnt get any payment. i made calls, sent emails to quickteller but no reply.
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by topsam1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
bright991:
i need help pls. i made payment to a merchant few days ago using quickteller mobile *322#. my account was debited but the merchant didnt get any payment. i made calls, sent emails to quickteller but no reply.

Contact their customer care
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by crystalray(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please i need help.

If the money is sent to another country, can I cash it out in Nigeria using quick teller? Please reply asap!!!
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
So this has been around since 2015
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 02, 2017
sugarvallly:
clap 4ursef

Crase dey worry you. Can't you hide your stupidity for once
Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by fizyalasdair(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2017
It's been over 16 months now since Quickteller enabled the option of receiving money through Western Union directly into your account. So seeing people fuss about something that isn't relatively new is embarrassing, most people on this thread are misinformed about the issue. The OP was simply sharing his experience, and people started attacking him, quite funny if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Pick Western Union Online Using Quickteller Without Go To Bank by muyicomms(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=abios22 post=37235503]

trying to sign up to quickteller, need someone who had registered to refer me, kindly drop your email or phone number so i can use you to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Shrinks To N1,135/$ At Parallel Market / Russia Warns Nigeria Over Supreme Court Ruling On Rusal / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.