Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister (3517 Views)

I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2015
not quite long we broke up ....... but before we broke she have done a lot of things that provoke me a lot but I kept silent because I keep on doubting can I really marry dis girl because I want happy and peaceful family.... most time she find it so easy to keep malice with me but der is nothing bad in having a misunderstanding but her own way of taking things is too hard for me to bear I started loosing trust and the love I have for her, but before we broke up I always wish I dated her younger sister because she have a very soft heart she can't keep malice once u scold her she will alway laugh and very humble but d person I claim to love reserve is d case she want to dominate everything in fact if I give pple things she alway complain ..... now am seriously in love with her younger sister..... the funniest part of all I don't have sex with her at all and we have bin together for 3years++++ but am responsible for dos years.... I love her younger sister and I guess she love me too but because am dating her sis I just have to keep my vow of chastity but now we have parted ways should I date her younger sister....pls mature answer .....??
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Badgers14: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2015
I will comment when i wake up...

Falls back to sleep******
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by chocolateme(f): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2015
I don't blame you at all. Her sister seems to be the perfect one in your eyes but you don't know her flaws .
You liar, that you have never slept with your girl for 3 years and you know her sister loves u as much as you love her.
That's how you guys suddenly don't see any reason for keeping your partner once your eyes catches a fantasy.
That her younger sister will f**k your life soo up that u will regret getting into that family.
Better carry your joystick/sugarcane stick and get the hell away from the two sisters.
If I am their brother and notices this, I will ruin your spinal chord.

5 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by marquiseT(f): 1:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by pasqal09: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2015
This OP na family destroyer. You just wan put enemity btw two sisters abi ?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by iamSi(m): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2015
This is suicide ...
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:12am On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't blame you at all. Her sister seems to be the perfect one in your eyes but you don't know her flaws .
You liar, that you have never slept with your girl for 3 years and you know her sister loves u as much as you love her.
That's how you guys suddenly don't see any reason for keeping your partner once your eyes catches a fantasy.
That her younger sister will f**k your life soo up that u will regret getting into that family.
Better carry your joystick/sugarcane stick and get the hell away from the two sisters.
If I am their brother and notice this, I will ruin your spinal chord.

I don't knw y its hard for pple to believe I didn't HV sex with her ..... I guess dats wat makes the girl to misbehave...... I swear I didn't sex her at all although because I want my marriage bed undefile I knw most pple we find it difficult but dats my own theory of love.... I gave her everything... but its better I just let go off everything including d sis and find love somewer else....
I guess u r available chocolate.........lol
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by ronald4lif(m): 2:18am On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:

I don't knw y its hard for pple to believe I didn't HV sex with her ..... I guess dats wat makes the girl to misbehave...... I swear I didn't sex her at all although because I want my marriage bed undefile I knw most pple we find it difficult but dats my own theory of love.... I gave her everything... but its better I just let go off everything including d sis and find love somewer else....

You mean you dated a girl for 3years without accessing 'the place'? And did I hear you say you gave her everything she wanted?

Mehn, I'm going to bed. Had enough internet for the day. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:20am On Aug 23, 2015
pasqal09:
This OP na family destroyer. You just wan put enemity btw two sisters abi ?
I guess u r not in my shoes u will understand DAT to love someone who don't care abt how u feel..... d love will start to fade .....
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm[right][/right]
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by ronald4lif(m): 2:24am On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:

I don't think that's what she meant. She's not disbelieving you so to say. She's rather saying you're thick-witted and dumb for not eating the cookie for 3 good years. Read in-between the lines and connect the dots mate. I'm certain your ex girlfriend thinks same way of you. Dang!

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by deewhone(f): 2:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Abeg look elsewhere, ur choice of going after ur ex's sister is absolutely wrong
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:27am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

You mean you dated a girl for 3years without accessing 'the place'? And did I hear you say you gave her everything she wanted?

seriously..... I feel so bad because I look like maga......
before I started any relationship I made a vow to God DAT I will Neva have sex with any girl expect my wife.... have not forgotten DAT and God have bin helping...... most time she wonder if am impotent but to be honest its not easy its God...... I have nothing to regret expect my time and money...... thk God I didn't buy her a car because am abt to do it as a surprise package for her betday

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by pasqal09: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:

I guess u r not in my shoes u will understand DAT to love someone who don't care abt how u feel..... d love will start to fade .....

This is different, but you have to consider how she's going to feel too when you start dating her sister. That's if her sister does the insensible act of accepting you.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:31am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=deewhone post=37238056]Abeg look elsewhere, ur choice of going after ur ex's sister is absolutely wrong[/quote
thks am also thinking is not d best opt just want to knw if someone else have similar experience..or maybe it can work but its not a best opt
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:32am On Aug 23, 2015
pasqal09:

This is different, but you have to consider how she's going to feel too when you start dating her sister. That's if her sister does the insensible act of accepting you.

thks
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Starships4u(m): 2:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Land for sale
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Starships4u(m): 2:45am On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
If I am their brother and notice this, I will ruin your spinal chord.
not all relationships are sexually alive.... If u bleep every other day, not others so next time choose ur words carefully
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by deewhone(f): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=isikcomen post=37238070][/quote]Just try and put a stop 2 it. Make her realize dt it can cause chaos in d family
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:
not quite long we broke up ....... but before we broke she have done a lot of things that provoke me a lot but I kept silent because I keep on doubting can I really marry dis girl because I want happy and peaceful family.... most time she find it so easy to keep malice with me but der is nothing bad in having a misunderstanding but her own way of taking things is too hard for me to bear I started loosing trust and the love I have for her, but before we broke up I always wish I dated her younger sister because she have a very soft heart she can't keep malice once u scold her she will alway laugh and very humble but d person I claim to love reserve is d case she want to dominate everything in fact if I give pple things she alway complain ..... now am seriously in love with her younger sister..... the funniest part of all I don't have sex with her at all and we have bin together for 3years++++ but am responsible for dos years.... I love her younger sister and I guess she love me too but because am dating her sis I just have to keep my vow of chastity but now we have parted ways should I date her younger sister....pls mature answer .....??
you don't know what you want you just want to f**k
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by hola106(m): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Lik serious
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Story 4 da gods
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Deejavuu(f): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin grin

Repent!! For the kingdom God is at hand tongue
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by remotecontrol: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:

before I started any relationship I made a vow to God DAT I will Neva have sex with any girl expect my wife.... have not forgotten DAT and God have bin helping...... most time she wonder if am impotent but to be honest its not easy its God...... I have nothing to regret expect my time and money...... thk God I didn't buy her a car because am abt to do it as a surprise package for her betday

guy me and u na same. best advice if u not ready to marry shy away from relationships. after my first heartbreak cos ofsex I was the mumu. now am ready to marry na why I begin wan date.

or less u want to wash car for sharp guys to drive. grin
isikcomen:

guy me and u na same. best advice if u not ready to marry shy away from relationships. after my first heartbreak cos ofsex I was the mumu. now am ready to marry na why I begin wan date.

or less u want to wash car for sharp guys to drive.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by chocolateme(f): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2015
isikcomen:

OK my bad, I believe u now, oya migrate to her younger sister then.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by ronald4lif(m): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin grin

Repent!! For the kingdom God is at hand tongue

Amu a bishop o. wink
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by chocolateme(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Starships4u:
not all relationships are sexually alive.... If u bleep every other day, not others so next time choose ur words carefully
tnx dear, my bad. I understand him now, he should move over to the lady's younger sister, that would be cool. For me, its a one sided story. I can only assume the worst.
Tnx for your "bleep" advice.
@op: dear pls don't allow her younger sister to pass you by.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Starships4u(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
tnx dear, my bad. I understand him now, he should move over to the lady's younger sister, that would be cool. For me, its a one sided story. I can only assume the worst.
lols dear we no de quarrel
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by chocolateme(f): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Starships4u:
lols dear we no de quarrel
I thought so too.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am heart broken that we have a generation who think,talk and dream of sex once a male/female relationship exist. A young man is seeking advise from the forum, I feel the minimum we can give is to tell him to accept or refuse any form of intimate relationship with his ex younger sister. Dear writer I advise u to keep off from your ex-yonger sister as a sign of dignity not virtue.
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:

but I don't think DAT is d best opt..... but any how I have to let go
Re: Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister by isikcomen(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nelgenius4me:
I am heart broken that we have a generation who think,talk and dream of sex once a male/female relationship exist. A young man is seeking advise from the forum, I feel the minimum we can give is to tell him to accept or refuse any form of intimate relationship with his ex younger sister. Dear writer I advise u to keep off from your ex-yonger sister as a sign of dignity not virtue.

thk u very much.... I don't want to sow any seed of discord btw two sis

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Iammissmarvel But... / Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / Here Are The Signs You Are Dealing With A Yoruba Demon....its Real Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.