Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) (35613 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

If you cant use your brain to make a logical argument then i suggest you give it out for charity
Before I start arguing with u,I have to know wether you are alright.....cos u maybe a psychiatric patient..... Also have to make sure am with chains....less the madness comes back..SMH..
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by spoilerx: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Conclusion: Jesus has already come, taken his people and gone for good!

read v 29-31 of that chapter
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by jackzin(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Ok! I really want to collect god, but bible verses keep drawing me back, please clearify me about that verse maybe i can collect him from there. Cheers
bro the bible aint drawing u back, its just that you undastanding it in ur own terms not the way the bible veiws it..cheers!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by whatofyou: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2016
That verse of the Bible talks about the immediate tribulations that will target the Jews(of his days) first, and future tribulations that will hit the world as a whole.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by engrshakespeare: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

The truth is that there is nothing hillarious about this. It is just the plain truth. You all just need to open your inner eyes of understanding to be able to see this. So that when you will be praying in church tomorrow, you wont be doing it having the second coming in mind now knowing that he has come and gone!

Of course its not hilarious just silly nd delusional
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by jackzin(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Pato23:

Before I start arguing with u,I have to know wether you are alright.....cos u maybe a psychiatric patient..... Also have to make sure am with chains....less the madness comes back..SMH..
u want to argue the bible and you've painted ur statements with insults na wa o.._i wonder the breed of christians we have nowadays
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Onyiibazz: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Pato23:

Ok
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Aawizdom(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Boss13:
The OP is right without even knowing it. Jesus has come and gone and has no business with this world again. He has fulfilled his spiritual role. The religion we practice today is not relevant. There is so much hatred in the world, segregation, ethnic and religious bigotry, self mental supremacy and materialistic pursuit. The Divine Deity, Supreme father and Creator recognizes us as one and with love.

Churches will not want to hear this because if customers are aware, business is over
Gradually we will all understand by will Of GOD.Jesus is nothing but a messenger and a prohpet of GOD.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Naditch: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2016
This is a write up from the spirit of highness. Nearer to Madness, psychiatric can assist
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

You dont go to church to be good people otherwise there wont be a high rate of crime in nigeria today because virtually every nigerian goes to church. People go to church because man is a social being who thrives in the company of others!
i neva said we go 2 church to b gud people. didnt u notice d comma(,) after d church? if not for christ, y should i b going 2 church? even d bible says "do not ex communicate urself from d gathering of belivers" so its a comand not just an habit
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Aawizdom:
Gradually we will all understand by will Of GOD.Jesus is nothing but a messenger and a prohpet of GOD.
are u 4 real? mayb a muslim. i cover my eyes with d blood of Jesus
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by GoldHorse(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2016
1. Before you say this is right or wrong what research have you carried out YOURSELF or is it what your pastors or Imam told you that you believe?
2. Which religion does God belong to? Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism? What is HIS denomination? Ahmadiyah, Catholics or Pentecostal or maybe he is an Aladura or Cele sef?
3. Do you know that Jesus practiced Judaism when he was on earth? And do you know he never ones condemned the religion? So if we really want to follow Jesus we should all be practicing Judaism.
4. Which of our Churches’ teachings are the right ones? Celestial or Catholics? Olumba or C & S? Will Christians in the "wrong" church go to hell? Do you know the RCCG came out of the so-called white garment church that some so-called redeemers detest now? A prophecy was given to Pa Josiah to start Redeem. So was that prophecy from the devil?
5. Do you know that some even believe that Jesus was fabricated? His history is similar to some other gods (at least 40 other gods) in ancient times, with these gods having EXACTLY[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] the same story and history like Jesus Christ and ALL these gods exist hundreds and even thousands of years before the birth of Jesus. Who copied who? Try and do your research…….
6. Why do many Christians always says we are in a new dispensation and new covenant when they want to condemn a practice in the old testament. Yet these same people will recite Psalm 23, use the "pay your tithe" verse commandment, etc when it supports an argument or they want protection. Didn’t we say God is unchangeable? Didn’t HE HIMSELF say that not one iota of HIS word will go unfulfilled? Why the selection?
7. Read about the Council of Nicaea.
8. Why are the so-called Jews the chosen one? Have you ever truly wondered why? Are we saying God was the originator of racism and apartheid? What would a father achieve by not only having a favourite child but telling, showing and even favouring him above the others? (Try and read about the real Jews of Israel)
9. What did Jesus himself say the "best" law was when he was asked? How many of our religious leaders or even us as individuals are practicing that?
10. Why were we safer and crime rates lower in the olden days without all these new religions than now? (ask your grandparents)
11. Can you guess how many people have died as a result of religious related "anything" ("holy" wars, terrorism, etc)? Some people believe that religion has killed more people that it has saved.
12. Why do countries with less religious beliefs have better "everything" than us religion addicts? Are all these good things and the good living from the devil? Or what has religion or the religious mentality got to do with development or non-development?
13. What is that thing that[b][/b] that answers a Muslim, also a Christian, a Buddhist and Babalawo prayers or chant? Even the so called atheists are winning Nobel prizes with their works that is helping humanity. Are all these brains and good things devil inspired?
14. Etc…………many thousands of questions to ask

My suggestion? Do your own research and find out things before you conclude. Don’t take your pastors word for it. This is your life and eternity we are talking about. Why leave it in the hands of some of these people that cannot even manage their homes or their own lives. Even the bible said we should research everything and hold on to the true ones, abi? The internet has made all these easy.

Keep an open mind and you will be dumbfounded at what you will find out. There a lot of confusion everywhere so one need to at least get some clarity. While at it try and research on the true history of black people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2016
So we're all living in hell now...me self don dey think am...a country that can vote Bubu to power, must be controlled by the devil grin
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ninodaniel(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
antichrists everywhere
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Ruq: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

You dont go to church to be good people otherwise there wont be a high rate of crime in nigeria today because virtually every nigerian goes to church. People go to church because man is a social being who thrives in the company of others!

Doesn't the fact that man being a social being makes Church or something similar necessary to be created hence the creation of religion. And for your first sentence not everyone who commits crime go to church although I would like to believe a large number does.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Aawizdom(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2016
gloria34:
are u 4 real? mayb a muslim. i cover my eyes with d blood of Jesus
fact u have to knows it bro. Did jesus ever says he is son GOD? No people attributed that Son of GOD to him, GOD has no son, he is soley alone.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Brother, you mean Jesus wrote the bible? No more moses? John? Luke?
Lol wisdom of God
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 1:8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by moonraker(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
The word "generation" there in Greek is γενεα (genea), which can also refer to a family, stock, nation. (Strongs, definition 2b) The NASB also has a footnote here next to "generation" saying "Or race". I've always interpreted it, therefore, as meaning that the Jewish people will continue to exist until the second coming.

Another form of the same word, γενος, is used in 1 Peter 2:9 where the KJV says "But ye are a chosen generation..." and the NASB, NRSV, ESV, pretty much all the modern translations, say "But you are a chosen race..."

Some people object to this interpretation because of the other verses that are clearly talking about the people of that time not dying until they see the kingdom come.

Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."

Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

But I maintain that these are about the coming of the kingdom in the form of the establishment of the church on Pentecost, whereas Matthew 24:34 is about the end of the world. And so I believe they are speaking about different groups of people. You will notice also that these other verses don't use the word "generation."
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time post.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
If there are follower of JESUS existing on this earth 2016 believe me JESUS is coming for them. Like the day of Noah
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by youngcizza(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
GoldHorse:
1. Before you say this is right or wrong what research have you carried out YOURSELF or is it what your pastors or Imam told you that you believe?
2. Which religion does God belong to? Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism? What is HIS denomination? Ahmadiyah, Catholics or Pentecostal or maybe he is an Aladura or Cele sef?
3. Do you know that Jesus practiced Judaism when he was on earth? And do you know he never ones condemned the religion? So if we really want to follow Jesus we should all be practicing Judaism.
4. Which of our Churches’ teachings are the right ones? Celestial or Catholics? Olumba or C & S? Will Christians in the "wrong" church go to hell? Do you know the RCCG came out of the so-called white garment church that some so-called redeemers detest now? A prophecy was given to Pa Josiah to start Redeem. So was that prophecy from the devil?
5. Do you know that some even believe that Jesus was fabricated? His history is similar to some other gods (at least 40 other gods) in ancient times, with these gods having EXACTLY[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] the same story and history like Jesus Christ and ALL these gods exist hundreds and even thousands of years before the birth of Jesus. Who copied who? Try and do your research…….
6. Why do many Christians always says we are in a new dispensation and new covenant when they want to condemn a practice in the old testament. Yet these same people will recite Psalm 23, use the "pay your tithe" verse commandment, etc when it supports an argument or they want protection. Didn’t we say God is unchangeable? Didn’t HE HIMSELF say that not one iota of HIS word will go unfulfilled? Why the selection?
8. Why are the so-called Jews the chosen one? Have you ever truly wondered why? Are we saying God was the originator of racism and apartheid? What would a father achieve by not only having a favourite child but telling, showing and even favouring him above the others? (Try and read about the real Jews of Israel)
9. What did Jesus himself say the "best" law was when he was asked? How many of our religious leaders or even us as individuals are practicing that?
10. Why were we safer and crime rates lower in the olden days without all these new religions than now? (ask your grandparents)
11. Can you guess how many people have died as a result of religious related "anything" ("holy" wars, terrorism, etc)? Some people believe that religion has killed more people that it has saved.
12. Why do countries with less religious beliefs have better "everything" than us religion addicts? Are all these good things and the good living from the devil? Or what has religion or the religious mentality got to do with development or non-development?
13. What is that thing that[b][/b] that answers a Muslim, also a Christian, a Buddhist and Babalawo prayers or chant? Even the so called atheists are winning Nobel prizes with their works that is helping humanity. Are all these brains and good things devil inspired?

My suggestion? Do your own research and find out things before you conclude. Don’t take your pastors word for it. This is your life and eternity we are talking about. Why leave it in the hands of some of these people that cannot even manage their homes or their own lives. Even the bible said we should research everything and hold on to the true ones, abi? The internet has made all these easy.

Keep an open mind and you will be dumbfounded at what you will find out. There a lot of confusion everywhere so one need to at least get some clarity. While at it try and research on the true history of black people.

brother you deserve a country for what you just posted.......

1 Like

Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by britbuz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
As paradawkward as it seems... I don't wish to be an illiterate, but I think the so called illiterate ones are the most peaceful at heart.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by mccoymatrix(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

The things talked about here are the tribulations that will befall the earth before the son of man (jesus) appears in heaven. But we know that that generation have passed with many more others since jesus made that statement if we go by the definition of generation which says that generation is all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively.
Onyiibazz:

[b]Conclusion:
Jesus has already come, taken his people and gone for good!
[/b]
Onyiibazz:

who ever told yhu dis lied 2 yhu...seek understanding 4rm God nd d Bible...repent bro
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by SweetJustice: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Redeem ke! He came and left some 1000, nine hundred and something years ago. So the beast should be through with his markings by now. What this means is that we are now here on our own with no jesus to please since he has come and gone

Please just SHUT UP!
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Okorieikechukwu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
onyibazz, for how long will this argument last. you have failed to study the bible. The scripture has its etymology and as such, you shouldn't interpret the scripture out of content.[i][/i]
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by ozoemenaca: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
When men has eaten enough and drank enough they no longer regard sacred things. You had better repent and give your lives to the Lord Jesus. A day with the Lord is like one thousand years. Let he who has ear listen
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Okorieikechukwu(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
[s]
Onyiibazz:

[/s]

This argument is null and void. it lacks merit and have failed to prove the question raised. it has created more questions than the one it tries to answer
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Megaflex(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Boss13:
The OP is right without even knowing it. Jesus has come and gone and has no business with this world again. He has fulfilled his spiritual role. The religion we practice today is not relevant. There is so much hatred in the world, segregation, ethnic and religious bigotry, self mental supremacy and materialistic pursuit. The Divine Deity, Supreme father and Creator recognizes us as one and with love.

Churches will not want to hear this because if customers are aware, business is over
Word Boss. Some of dem pastors knw da truth abt religion bt will still continue deceivin gullible Nigerians because dat is their source of income.
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by rev2214(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
GoldHorse:

What about the sacrifice of the Blood
I think that should be the focus point
Without the shedding of the Blood no remission for sin
And is done by the blood of Jesus alone
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by Megaflex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Allow me to be silly since you're obviously here with your delusions undecided
And believin evry word written in d Bible witout askin questions is nt delusional?? I believ u are educated, pls go and do some research abt hw christianity came into existence. after dat come back here and tell us who is delusional. The OP is clearly nt delusional, he's very thoughtful
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by mojims: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
A day is like a thousand years to God and a thousand years is just like a day to God so dnt b mislead about jesus has come and gone remember jesus speaks in parables
Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by noblegrex: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Onyiibazz:

what difference does it make. You're a man and you can stand for yourself.if that's your own opinion suit yourself nobody is taxing you. Everyone for himself,God for all. You're on your own and you're realy sitting on a very long thing.your opinions,your thoughts,your life and your being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.