Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It (879 Views)

A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness / An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by yassjib: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Fellow Nairalander, a cousin of mine succeeded a federal government job and was posted to Maiduguri after seven years of graduation...Pls he need your advice if he is to accept or reject the offer. tnx
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Why should he reject it?
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by ramdris(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Op no need to worry. Those posted to Bornu always use nasarawa or other safe state for their camp whole they are also given liberty to chose any state where they will carry out their primary assignment.
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by yassjib: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
ramdris:
Op no need to worry. Those posted to Bornu always use nasarawa or other safe state for their camp whole they are also given liberty to chose any state where they will carry out their primary assignment.
Ramdris, dts great i.e if Its possible to chose ä pláče of ur choice
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by yassjib: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Tydies:
Why should he reject it?
tnx
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by ramdris(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
yassjib:
Ramdris, dts great i.e if Its possible to chose ä pláče of ur choice
Yes bro. My younger sis was posted to Bornu. She did her camp thingz in Nasarawa and was posted to Ibadan in Oyo state she choosed to serve.. so like I said, no worry. In fact pray for it for that will afford u d opportunity to serve in any state of your choice provided there is still space there...
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by tempest01(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2015
OK is talking about job posting...not NYSC.

I think he should take the job. Inspite of the insurgency, I think maiduguri is big enough to stay safe
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by Davidbee(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2015
ramdris:

Yes bro. My younger sis was posted to Bornu. She did her camp thingz in Nasarawa and was posted to Ibadan in Oyo state she choosed to serve.. so like I said, no worry. In fact pray for it for that will afford u d opportunity to serve in any state of your choice provided there is still space there...

Its obvious u ddnt read d post or u read it and found it difficult to comprehend
Re: Posted 2 Maiduguri After Many Yrs Of Graduation, Pls Will U Reject It by luvprince4real(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
ramdris:
did u read d boody of dat post at all?

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity / Vacancy / Latest Etisalat Nigeria Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.