Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise (31794 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details) / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by bigiyaro(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
otunsman:
They will still drop some applicants in the final screening.They need like 15 to 20 candidates from each state.
dey usually call up 40 from each state n pick 26, bt dis one dat dey called 54, i tink dey will pick like 30 -35
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
dgr8est:

I used 5 days in Sam Ethnan Airforce Base in Lagos and all the recruitment stages was like hell, poorly organized, we were treated like goats, we were battered and I even did my screening and exam in the midnight sitting on bare floor, we were beaten by rain even with our credentials.... When I got home after the 5th day.... I got people asking what happened to me, cos my face was like someone who just got out of prison....

Upon everything, they took just 54 in each states.... Though the Exercise was shit all through..... Buh I was glad I participated, cos it a challenge for me and I count is as part of my experience in a country where I was born.... Ill always have story to tell....... BUT I won't Relent!

The one that pained me more is that rain we stood under on the exam date.

All is well sha. I never really liked the airforce , I had to participate in the exercise cos my parents want me to.

better luck next time .
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by dgr8est(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
operaabel:

The one that pained me more is that rain we stood under on the exam date.

All is well sha. I never really liked the airforce , I had to participate in the exercise cos my parents want me to.

better luck next time .

Am sure u won't forget all those sprank of kondo we got on our heads by that Man called Gov...... Well, its just an experience. Our good time is on the way.
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2015
dgr8est:

Am sure u won't forget all those sprank of kondo we got on our heads by that Man called Gov...... Well, its just an experience. Our good time is on the way.

Amen.
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by Thomanad(m): 2:55am On Feb 28, 2016
The NAF form is out and it is free of charge. Application starts on 8th February and ends on 25th march. Aptitude test starts on 11th April to 29th April 2016.
I want all NAF aspirants to lets meet here and discuss matters. Anyone with information,news and past questions are welcomed.
Pls lets make this thread active and interactive.
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by orluwasheyi: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
hi nairalanders how will I knw if I have been shortlisted for the zonal enlistment or will they pick everyone who applied #Naf
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
can an undergraduate apply
Re: Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise by joeyreports: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 is around the conner, interested candidate can check www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng to know how to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service / Uber/bolt Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.