Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 AM

A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) (12928 Views)

A Bayelsan's Assessment Of The Quit Notice Given To Yoruba's And The Northerners / Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
and her mates in UAE and Qatar recieve salaries without working

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
hehehehehe

[size=48pt]LWKMD[/size]

3 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by zuchyblink(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
oil money sweet o! This is the Alakija of Bayelsa
and this young man has the biggest offshore oil well in Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by lonngmann(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2015
DaBullIT:
hehehehehe

[size=48pt]LWKMD[/size]

Is that funny? undecided
We should be sad as a country because there are hundreds to thousands of her kind in the creeks

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by IGBOSON1: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
It's representations like this that make me hate this country! I think a decade more of this blatant cheating and there'll be no way back for these people anymore: not only will oil become less attractive and costly, but by then their reserves would have been completely raped and finished in the name of 'federal one Nigeria'!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by okosodo: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
This cannot happen in the north. North is a virus to nigeria

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Fulamafia: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2015
So the new strategy is to mock and attempt to belittle the SS so they can join Biafra?

It's funny how you people think you can convince the SS that they will have the better deal they deserve under the Ibos. The truth is that they have an inalienable right to independently determine their future if they choose to leave.

Let the SS have their independent nation. Period.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2015
PDP FAILED N/D PMB HAS ORDERED CLEAN UP OF N/D

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2015
finniblinks:
and her mates in UAE and Qatar recieve salaries without working

Blame the clueless drunkàrd called GEJ for this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by zuchyblink(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2015
IbnSultaan:
PDP FAILED N/D
PMB HAS ORDERED CLEAN UP OF N/D
yes he has ordered the clean up on paper and also ordered the poverty stricken region's clean up on paper

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
My God!! This cannot happen anywhere in Igbo land. Never! Mba!! It will be resisted vehemently.

9 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by sweetgala(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2015
okosodo:

What does this have to do with the north , is it the north that has been in power the last 6 years, or was it the north that collected billions in amnester money every month. What happens to the billions voted to the ND ministry.

See the river she is in, but it was a northerners who thought the long overdue cleanup should not be delayed any further

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Fulamafia: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2015
huangcheng:
My God!! This cannot happen anywhere in Igbo land. Never! Mba!! It will be resisted vehemently.

How is this different from the way your leaders allowed Aba to degenerate into a slum amidst the robust human capital? Are you not producing millions in taxes? What do you get in return?

Bad leadership cuts across this country and is not the preserve of any region.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:
So the new strategy is to mock and attempt to belittle the SS so they can join Biafra?

It's funny how you people think you can convince the SS that they will have the better deal they deserve under the Ibos. The truth is that they have an inalienable right to independently determine their future if they choose to leave.

Oga Fulani, let me please ask you these questions that have been throbbing my mind since i was a boy. I haven't been lucky enough to meet a Fulani man personally so since i was lucky to find you here, i could as well just drop my questions.

What is an oil refinery doing in the North?
What is a gas power plant doing in the North?
Of what economic sense is the laying of gas pipeline that stretches over 600km to refine a product that should have been done closer to its source.

Don't you see that your leaders are evil people who deserve nothing less than being hanged by their balls. Your Emirs and politicians have been a bottleneck to the development of Nigeria. For example,

* The energy required to transport crude oil to a distance of over 600km is enough to power the whole street lights in Lagos.

* The cost of laying gas pipeline from Bayelsa to Kaduna can build another coal power plant with a capacity of 100 MW.

* The amount of time lost to inefficiency when transporting a product 600km before refining is enough to produce 2 times the volume of the said product.

* The risk of vandalism and total cost of repair of vandalized pipeline when accidents occur in the course of transporting crude oil to the North since 1970 can build a mini refinery with a capacity of 100,000 BPD.

The truth is your fulani leaders cannot be said to be the brightest people in a room but why they struggle so hard to be in power beats me. People with low IQ shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to the seat of power. History has it that countries ruled by dunderheads end up a disaster and you don't have to look further, just look at Northerners 38 years rule of Nigeria.

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by wordcat(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2015
zuchyblink:
oil money sweet o! This is the Alakija of Bayelsa

Lol @ Alakija of Bayelsa

It always make me laugh when some idi0ts from SS will say that Biafrans want them because of their oil; what comes to mind is, are they really the owners of the oil in their backyard?

Even if those idi0ts don't want to join Biafra, can't they advocate for the disintegration of nigeria into say Six(6) or more countries, I always asked?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2015
If only Isaac Boro had his way!
If Only Kenule saro-wiwa had way!
If only aniko-brigg would have her way!
If only Tompolo and Asari all have their way!
All these would have been history in the land of the good people of Niger-delta.

One Day! Just one day Niger-Delta shall be free from the Northern parasitic overlord!!

AMEN.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Fulamafia: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2015
sweetgala:

What does this have to do with the north , is it the north that has been in power the last 6 years, or was it the north that collected billions in amnester money every month. What happens to the billions voted to the ND ministry.

See the river she is in, but it was a northerners who thought the long overdue cleanup should not be delayed any further

I think you meant "is it the North that has been in power for the last 16 years of our democracy?"

In the only two years that the North was in power democratically (Late Yaradua), it produced the Amnesty programme. Now in the first 3 months of its return to power, it is a northerner again that is facilitating the clean up of the ND.

Meanwhile the people now making fun of the SS supported the misadministration that saw ONLY the likes of Asari Dokubo "enjoying what his mates in the UAE are enjoying"; who never bothered about implementing the UNEP Ogoni report but instead were busy building universities in other lands.

The mockers can only fool themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2015
okosodo:

It's a question of time till we find their Kaspersky anti virus!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

How is this different from the way your leaders allowed Aba to degenerate into a slum amidst the robust human capital? Are you not producing millions in taxes? What do you get in return?

Bad leadership cuts across this country and is not the preserve of any region.

Aba did not degenerate, Aba was bombarded to smithereens by your Fulani brothers. Whatever infrastructure Aba has was built from scratch with no support whatsoever from the Federal Government so i'll say that Aba, though not what i had expected, has done relatively well for itself. Now let's talk about your own people.

Since independence, Southern Nigeria has always subsidized your life and that of your Hausa Fulani brothers. We started with free education and Quota system, then federal character and like that wasn't enough. We subsidized fertilizer, gave out free seedlings, legalized free grazing, built irrigation dams and handed out free farming machines to your farmers YET WE STILL IMPORT FOOD and your brothers are running like mad dogs killing everyone up North.

What is the problem with the North? It seems like evolution did not occur in the Northern part of Nigeria.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by sammyj: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2015
We're was their god GEJ while they leave in poverty and some wailers from this region will still support his cluelessness. Never again shall we vote based on sentiment for a clueless person! !! cool undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
If only Isaac Boro had his way!
If Only Kenule saro-wiwa had way!
If only aniko-brigg would have her way!
If only Tompolo and Asari all have their way!
All these would have been history in the land of the good people of Niger-delta.

One Day! Just one day Niger-Delta shall be free from the Northern parasitic overlord!!

AMEN.

There was no way both Ken and Boro could have had their ways. That would have amounted to a travesty of justice. These people played no little role in the massacre of the Igbos. I'm so happy the same people on whose side they fought against the Igbos, killed them both.

The faster and earlier the ND or whatever it called works together with the SE the better for them. The SS is still sleeping, and the sons of Uthman Dan Fodio are ensuring they keep sleeping.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Fulamafia: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2015
huangcheng:

Aba did not degenerate, Aba was bombarded to smittering by your Fulani brothers. Whatever infrastructure Aba has was built from scratch with no support whatsoever from the Federal Government so i'll say that Aba, though not what i had expected, has done relatively well for itself. Now let's talk about your own people.

Since independence, Nigeria has always supported you and you brothers. We started with free education and Quota system, then federal character and like that wasn't enough. We have subsidized fertilizer, give out free seedlings, legalized free grazing, built irrigation dams, gave you free farming tools YET WE STILL IMPORT FOOD and your brothers are running like mad dogs killing everyone.

What is the problem with the North? It seems like evolution did not occur in the Northern part of Nigeria.

You can play victim forever or hold Orji responsible for turning Abia into a slum. Was Enugu not also attacked in the war? Who suffers from poor infrastructure while you defend your thieving leaders? The folly of such reasoning is astounding.

As I said in my previous post, bad leadership is not the preserve of any region. Don't expect me to pass the buck as you're ever willing to do.

6 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by wordcat(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

Canvass for ur independent state, that's what we are telling u. One nigeria is like cancer to u guys.

African richest woman isn't from ur region but resources from ur region is the source of her wealth.

SS needs to wake up now before oil becomes nothing!

9 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by jemir000: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2015
we have to uproot these hausas off our oil wells...

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by yorubatic: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2015
We have liberated SS minorities from their igbo enemy, that is why are they can enjoy their oil money and drinking ogogoro. ...

SS will forever owe yorubas and Hausa-Fulani for their enjoyment ...we are champion of peace and good life... if you know what I mean...we rule and ruin ...

2 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by zuchyblink(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2015
wordcat:

Canvass for ur independent state, that's what we are telling u. One nigeria is like cancer to u guys.

African richest woman isn't from ur region but resources from ur region is the source of her wealth.

SS needs to wake up now before oil becomes nothing!
do u know that saudi arabia is almost is sixes and sevens? Without oil money,4 out of 6 SS state will be as good as useless
oil is almost nothing as we speak
Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by jemir000: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

I wonder where you fulanis get this your ideology from...I am south south from Delta (not Delta Igbo)...and any thing to liberate my people from this bondage is welcomed!!

17 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by jemir000: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

I wonder where you fulanis get this your ideology from...I am south south from Delta (not Delta Igbo)...and any thing to liberate my people from this bondage is welcomed!! Even if it has to do with Biafra...They have been our closest brothers of the three major ethnic groups...so why do you think we won't like to join them?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Fulamafia: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2015
huangcheng:

Oga Fulani, let me please ask you these questions that have been throbbing my mind since i was a boy. I haven't been lucky enough to meet a Fulani man personally so since i was lucky to find you here, i could as well just drop my questions.

What is an oil refinery doing in the North?
What is a gas power plant doing in the North?
Of what economic sense is the laying of gas pipeline that stretches over 600km to refine a product that should have been done closer to its source.

Don't you see that your leaders are evil people who deserve nothing less than being hanged by their balls. Your Emirs and politicians have been a bottleneck to the development of Nigeria. For example,

* The energy required to transport crude oil to a distance of over 600km is enough to power the whole street lights in Lagos.

* The cost of laying gas pipeline from Bayelsa to Kaduna can build another coal power plant with a capacity of 100 MW.

* The amount of time lost to inefficiency when transporting a product 600km before refining is enough to produce 2 times the volume of the said product.

* The risk of vandalism and total cost of repair of vandalized pipeline when accidents occur on the course of transporting crude oil to the North since 1970 can build a mini refinery with 100,000 BPD.

The truth is your fulani leaders cannot be said to be the briightest people in a room but why they struggle so hard to be in power beats me. People with low IQ shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to the seat of power. History has it that countries ruled by dunderheads end up a disaster and you don't have to look further, just look at Northerners 38 years rule of Nigeria.

You are rather unintelligent to reach such conclusions. To highlight your myopic perspective, explain to me how it not strategic to situate a refinery up north to facilitate the distribution of refined products.

With regard to intelligence, I'm tempted to tell you you are no match for the Fulani civilization which predates this country, except for the existence of studies which show that all Africans fall within a narrow IQ belt.

Western education is not IQ. Ask yourself how the Fulani have been the grandmasters of every political chess game in this country.

Back to the topic.

5 Likes

Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by wordcat(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2015
zuchyblink:
do u know that saudi arabia is almost is sixes and sevens? Without oil money,4 out of 6 SS state will be as good as useless

Don't understand ur message
Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by Omololu007(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2015
IGBOSON1:
It's representations like this that make me hate this country! I think a decade more of this blatant cheating and there'll be no way back for these people anymore: not only will oil become less attractive and costly, but by then their reserves would have been completely raped and finished in the name of 'federal one Nigeria'!
so what are the step,the people from this oil producing area taking to be in charge of their oil?
Re: A Bayelsan Woman Enjoying Oil Money(photo) by zuchyblink(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

You can play victim forever or hold Orji responsible for turning Abia into a slum. Was Enugu not also attacked in the war? Who suffers from poor infrastructure while you defend your thieving leaders? The folly of such reasoning is astounding.

As I said in my previous post, bad leadership is not the preserve of any region. Don't expect me to pass the buck as you're ever willing to do.
Aba is not the capital of Abia.Aba is a small city that was overwhelmed by economic activities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke / Insecurity: Nigeria To Buy More Fighter Jets From Russia / 2023: No Money Borrow Under My Government Will Be Wasted - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.