Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! (2071 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Wow!!!!! I'm Finaly Free / Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by europegirl(f): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2009
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am so in love with my Nigerian man!!! cheesy I have never been treated so courteously before. I love learning about his culture and could listen to him for hours.
The only thing is that we are currently continents apart and it is sooooo hard!! Please do not post any negative comments to this I just wanted to share my love for my Nigerian fiance' and a love of Nigeria's culture and people in general!!

Thanks and God Bless!!! kiss
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2009
hahahahahahahahaha another one is here again peeps. I dont how long it will take her to come back telling the whole world to stay away from Nigerian dudes.

How do people fall in "love" with folks halfway round the world? shocked
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by C2H5OH(f): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2009
OMG! I hate to poop your love tin tin party, but your story no quite mesh in my ears.
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by C2H5OH(f): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2009
Hope say bobo no take you chop and clean mouth o. grin grin white girls dey gullible sha. ewo ooo.
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 28, 2009
dem wan chop her dollar grin
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by onyinye2(f): 12:49am On Mar 28, 2009
And the TOP 2 Haters of the year would be the first post. omo ekwensu.

@ Poster

Glad that you have found someone to share you life with. Enjoy it with all heart and may you stay in lover's bliss.
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by europegirl(f): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2009
@onyinye2

Thank you very much!!

To the others, did I say we have never met before? I didn't think so! And apparently you can't read either because I said please NO negative posts! LOL

But it's Ok. No matter what you guys think !!
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 28, 2009
europegirl:

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I am so in love with my Nigerian man!!! cheesy I have never been treated so courteously before. I love learning about his culture and could listen to him for hours.
The only thing is that we are currently continents apart and it is sooooo hard!! Please do not post any negative comments to this I just wanted to share my love for my Nigerian fiance' and a love of Nigeria's culture and people in general!!

Ehrrrrm, make sure it's love first o.

And make sure it's on both side.

Naija men can be very sneaky. wink

B.T.W, they'r enot the only one with big manliness, if that's the reason
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 28, 2009
Seun, I want the Modify button back angry angry
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by Hauwa1: 3:14am On Mar 28, 2009
grin grin

singing
i keep on falling in and out of love with you, falling, in and out of love with you
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by spikedcylinder: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2009
europegirl:

Hi,

Love is a good thing but you need to be honest with yourself, else you'll be hurt like hell. Have you guys actually met?
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by ifyalways(f): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2009
so many negative comments undecided
Poster just be very sure abt the man.Not cos hes a Nigerian anyway,but cos its a long distance relationship.i hope the feelings are mutual.goodluck
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by Skywalker5(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2009
Nigerian and thier negative attitude.

Someone is happy with her Man. Una dey complain angry angry angry

Na wa 4 una
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by preselect(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2009
@europegirl
never been in love before, but i admire people who are not afraid to love. ride on europegirl. i admire your courage. if i had half of it, i would have been romantically settled 7yrs ago.

wish u da best. make it work. wink
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by europegirl(f): 2:52am On Mar 29, 2009
@ Sky-walker

Thank you for the positive comment. It is said how negative things sometimes get.

@ pres-elect

Thank you for the sweet post. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that you have never been in love. Sometimes you just need to risk things in life, but the what ifs aside and jump in and try!!!!
Go for it and live!!!!!! wink smiley
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by lucabrasi(m): 3:12am On Mar 29, 2009
@poster
by now im sure you realise how abusive and negative some nigerians can be in their comments,be rest assured that they are a tiny minority,so dont pay any heed,enjoy your relationship and hopefully you will come on here that you gys are gettn hooked ,however just like guys from anywhere in the world,play it safe and measure each step and dont commit yourself financially to any guy unless you are totally and absolutely sure,good luck wink
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by europegirl(f): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2009
@lucabrasi

Thank you so much! I'm a smart girl!! LOL wink
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by JustGood(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2009
@poster, what a wonderful thing it is to fall in love. . . enjoy it

na today?
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by europegirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Just Good

Thank you very much !! I will and it is easy to do with a nice Nigerian man!!!! kiss
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by osisi2(f): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2009
can you tell us a wee bit more about this your hearthrob
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by JustGood(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
no be today. . .

time reveals a lot of things cheesy
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by kayusa: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
Europegirl don't take the negative comment as ppl antagonising yur love 4 yur fiancee it's just dat things happen and we all know what we ar talking about u can search thru previous trends and see d experiences ppl hav had with their long distance naija lover especially if they've never met b4 in person.Lady some of those men ar heartless but on the other side if u guys hav met and u believe strongly in his love 4 u it's all good.
I met my wife in niaja once(less than 24hrs),we exchanged emails,she left for the states but when she got here she kept communicating with me for five years until I came to the states on DV lottry.Today I am a US citizen and we both have 3 wonderful kids together.So I wish you luck and always keep an open mind.They ar not been negative , infact they ar only trying not to see u go thru d the same trouble most ladies in the past hav gone thru.
Happy love life.
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by platinumnk(f): 4:41am On Apr 06, 2009
Wow smiley
I really feel you europegirl~

My story similar but in some ways different~
I was born here (US) with both Igbo parents, I visited my tru home often when I was a child, but last December I came to 9ja it was entirely different.
I was older ( and single) so I had to have fun on my own!!~
My Cuzin hooked me up with this kind dude from my neighboring village.
He's totally sweet, although not rich(thats not what i look for) but is rich with ambitions and dreamz.
He's highly intelligent and heartthrobbingly handsome,
We went out a cpl of times in owerri and he came to spend time with me in my fathers house in nigeria~
And ever since I came back to the states, we've been commincating every day.
He's met my family in nigeria (my mom, my grandmothers, my aunt and uncles on both sides)
And I love him oh so dearly, smiley
But I get that nagging voice at me sometimes,
Everyone says oh "Nigerians are tricky, "
And even my mom is like don't involve urself until you two are married,
I want to help him oh soo bad, it just that Im afraid, of everyone saying ""I told u so" sad sad sad
But if i was a guy I wouldn't say no to me smiley wink
I'm work hard and I'm pretty cute (lol im not trying to toot my horn) grin
And I had offers of marriage before,
Its just that I wanna make sure that I'm doing the right thing; you know? undecided
I hope everything goes ok for u europegirl, there are scammers on both sides of the borders~ cry cry
I remember at work one of my co-workers telling me she had met a nigerian man online and she fell in love with him and bought a plane ticket to see him, only to find that the whole thing was a sham, a lie. But good thing she had the police arrest him, but I feel for the girl, she was so hoping on him being the one~ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Even though I have far far more experience with Nigeria than my coworker, I really dont want the same thing to happen to me, it would shame my whole family sad
Keep ur head up europegirl, and again I hope everything works out the best for u smiley
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by platinumnk(f): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2009
B.T.W, they'r enot the only one with big manliness, if that's the reason

hehehe~ their dciks aint no different than black ppl overseas, it really varies by person, caucasian ppl can carry big weight oh 2 lol grin grin grin
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by JustGood(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
platinumnk:

hehehe~ their dciks aint no different than black ppl overseas, it really varies by person, caucasian ppl can carry big weight oh 2 lol grin grin grin

Clearly, you do have lots of experience.
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by platinumnk(f): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
Clearly, you do have lots of experience.

So, instead of putting a valuable input u decide to comment on this ~shrugs~ sad
its always the stupid things that ppl like to comment about,
All I was SAYING, was that don't go lookig for a person just because of "what" they may be like
You probally will be dissapointed.
I have lots of friends that dated white ppl and the "myth" about them is not true. undecided
I only dated two ppl before my fiance,
A yoruba guy and a AA guy
Now if u wanna speak about bedroom, the yoruba dissapointed me a whole lot~ tongue tongue
The black guy was like a drug lol~ shocked
But my fiance , I have never been with (only hung out with) and i'm not expecting him to be carrying anything.
Only to be the man i know and love
All other things will run its course
wink
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by JustGood(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
platinumnk:

So, instead of putting a valuable input u decide to comment on this ~shrugs~ sad
its always the stupid things that ppl like to comment about,
All I was SAYING, was that don't go lookig for a person just because of "what" they may be like
You probally will be dissapointed.
I have lots of friends that dated white ppl and the "myth" about them is not true. undecided
I only dated two ppl before my fiance,
A yoruba guy and a AA guy
Now if u wanna speak about bedroom, the yoruba dissapointed me a whole lot~ tongue tongue
The black guy was like a drug lol~ shocked
But my fiance , I have never been with (only hung out with) and i'm not expecting him to be carrying anything.
Only to be the man i know and love
All other things will run its course
wink

Oh well. . .

so you have dished it out to 2 other guys but the guy you call your fiance is the one who has never tasted it sad

God save us o
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by platinumnk(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
JustGood:

Oh well. . .

so you have dished it out to 2 other guys but the guy you call your fiance is the one who has never tasted it sad

God save us o

Yeah, I really think he'll be fine, hes marrying me for me, not for what I offer in bed,lol

He's had quite of his far share, more partners than I care to think about, so I think he'll be okay~
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by platinumnk(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2009
No new thoughts??

Any replies to my problem?
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by platinumnk(f): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
Bump
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by europegirl(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ kayusa

I wanted to say thank you for sharing your story with me. smiley I really am not worried but it still is never nice to hear all these negative things. Thing is , this man his been there for me in more ways then anyone else I have ever known. There is no doubt in my mind that we were meant for each other. A true soulmate if you will. He understands me on every single level and I have so much respect for him. Things are always tough for people that are from different countries and cultures but it doesn't bother me. I know what I have in him and he feels the same. In a sense we do not need anyone else's approval because at the end of the day we will come home to each other and be happy and grateful for the love we share.
I have heard it all from the scams, to he wants a greencard, But I know better and I can trust. There are good man out there anywhere and why should I be foolish to let one slip out of my life because I let other people influence me on what they think.

Thank you again for sharing and being supportive and honest,
smiley

@ platinumnk

I want to thank you as well for sharing your story. It really means a lot to me to hear from others. Basically the same I said to kayusa I s meant for you. I hope things will be good for you as well and your life will be blessed with happiness.
I already feel so blessed to have a man like I have and I couldn't ask for more. Please know that you made my day by sharing your story!

Be blessed!!! smiley
Re: Wow I'm In Love And Far Away! by ohaechesi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2009
just like you rightly said, there are alot of good and honest men out there. enjoy your love life europegirl and never blink, cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Beware! / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her / Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.