Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State (53363 Views)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by kandiikane(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.
Nonsense!
A dog's behaviour is a reflection of its owner. If you are aggressive towards your dog, it will be aggressive.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by pbs4real(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:
Another reason I hate dog with passion, it can attack even the owner when angry.

The worst now is the blacks imitating the white that has more experience with this so called man's best friend just cos they watch the oyibo on tv carrying dog about undecided R.I.P to the poor baby sad
dnt worry i'll get u a ROT wink
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by millionaireman: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
donjayzi:

Me i think that silly nanny should be charged with stupidity!

Why?
The little nanny must have been terrified and struggling to save her own life first - as the apparently rabid dog bared its fangs.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by kandiikane(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:
The dog must have been a pittbull, Rottweiler or a Doberman.

What a pity!

May God bring comfort to the family.

It could have been a pomeranian
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2015
SPG4U:
She ought to have invited the vet doctor home,

And d guards @ d supermarket no get gun?

***@ my signature***
let's analyse what happend.. The woman kept d baby, d dog and d maid in d car... First mistake. The maid saw dat d dog was going close to the baby, instead of her to like charge d dog or smth, she ran out of d car.. Second mistake.. By then d dog must hav finished enjoyn its meal..

Nw why would d woman keep a very young baby with a dog? Isn't dat the height of foolishness? And she has been for three years without a child...

The maid on her part is even more foolish... I wouldn't even wan go to her story cuz if I will, I go yab her entire life.... The baby must hav been alone wit d dog in d back seat while she may hav stayed in d front, why shouldn't she have removed d baby from d bak seat and put d baby wit her in d front seat?

To me, I support d husband in divorcing the wife... Cuz this is the height of foolishness...

And wtf! Why do people keep dogs as pets for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
francizy:

I don't think the housemaid was sitting close to the baby. She was in the front passenger's seat. Safe to say that she'd have not been able to reach the baby before the dog. But that doesn't take away the fact that she's s furking coward arse foool.

If she was reasonable she'd have sat up her dirty arse from her seat, held the dog firmly with her two hands while screaming for help. An adult can easily survive a dog bite as compared to a baby. If the dog had bitten her instead, she'd have survived it but the village fooool chickened out.

But the wife too, what the effing furks was she doing with the housemaid when she's a housewife? The ferminists will hail her for sitting her arse on the soffa 24/7, watching Telemundo while house help does all the work. But now I ask, what is/was the Job of the mumu maid if she couldn't avert avoidable dangers like this? Women should sit up tho.

Dude I liken your input to that of the wise. I share same viewpoint with you.

Had the maid launched an offensive on the dog, she would have saved the life of the little child; at worst she risks bruises. But its worth doing for a poor child.

R I P child !

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
“my wife said it is the devil’s work and the devil’s work will take her out of my house"

The husband harsh oh
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Aitee1: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt worry i'll get u a ROT wink

Where I come from dem nor dey reject gift, it's simple I'll just get a gun and shoot it after you're gone, Nansense!

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by annibro(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2015
Dharniel:
how unfortunate.
unless the breed of the dog is a bull mastiff, the case is spiritual...

innocent1:
I think something strange came over the dog.

The dog probably has Rabbies
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by kayo80(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2015
weyreypey:

I Hate dogs with a passion! If I see a snake n a dog I'd kill the dog first

lol!

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by pbs4real(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

Where I come from dem nor dey reject gift, it's simple I'll just get a gun and shoot it after you're gone, Nansense!
awwww! U could get sued for that shocked
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Aitee1: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:
“my wife said it is the devil’s work and the devil’s work will take her out of my house"

The husband harsh oh

And he said "for better for worse" on that day oh

Religious people undecided
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Dat dog la winch shocked She de carry dog, mad dog 4 dat mata and small baby 4 back seat like say na siblings dey be undecided Dats y I run away 4rm careless ladies as a bachellor cool Now she go wear de dog dose clothes wey buy, den pack her load go angry nonsense lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sirvic01(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

http://leadership.ng/news/455719/dog-eats-up-4-month-old-baby-in-delta-state

SORROWFUL, Who is to blame...Nanny, Dog or The mother of the child, this must be a very horrible scene. SHOCKING!!!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
donjayzi:

Me i think that silly nanny should be charged with stupidity!

Not entirely her making bro. Cowardice is a product of extreme fear which is bad for any grown-up.

If you suggest charging the nanny, what then becomes of the laissez-faire mother?

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Aitee1: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
pbs4real:
awwww! U could get sued for that shocked

Not in 9ja where the lives of the citizens isn't valued let alone a dog's undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by mkoabiola: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
But police no fit handle ds kind case
Na d owner ,d dog n d baby
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nickymezor(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
eddeaux:
This will haunt her forever
I tell u....Hw unfortunate... angry Eyah poor him cry.Urmamajustmadetheworstmistakeevaplsdoforgiveher cry
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

And he said "for better for worse" on that day oh

Religious people undecided
I believe the man should be rational... Anger Is taking over his reasoning.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Nonsense!
A dog's behaviour is a reflection of its owner. If you are aggressive towards your dog, it will be aggressive.

Imagine. Doggish thinkers

3 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by pbs4real(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Aitee1:

Not in 9ja where the lives of the citizens isn't valued let alone a dog's undecided
hahaha cheesy happy sunday..... u dint go to church today..
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Goddygee(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2015
buzquet:
D woman put bone ontop d pikin?
i tire o, the witches in her village has finally succeded, they will be dancing "shakitibobo" now, may our joy not be cut short in jesus name, amen.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by maxisfield(f): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Wat a very very sad news..seriously if I'm her hubby she must leave ma house asap along wit her stupid nanny n mad dog angry angry angry
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
I don't think the dog is ordinary........ angry
grin grin grin

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by tonimenia: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2015
This is a tragedy!

In fact, it is quite unfortunate!

Meanwhile,

Just Rush Now & Get Your Own 100

Hottest Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance And Latest

Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000

Other Nigerians Who Are Already

Millionaires With These Immediately

Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by plainmirror(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
let me tell you something, and this is an advice for you in case you find yourself in this situation and you are dumb enough to try to snatch the baby away from a crazed maniacal dog. the dog is lusting for blood and if you snatch the baby and start running the dog is coming for you because he needs to fulfill his blood lust. while the dog is sinking his teeth into your ankles while you are running with the baby and in pain you drop the baby and the baby smashes his head on the cement floor and dies, guess who will be lynched and killed and burned on the spot ? YOU. you will be labelled as baby killer. they will not even hear your story about how the dog was chasing you. you took their baby and smashed his head on the cement. they will burn you with tyre on the spot. as far as they are concerned you were trying to kill their baby and the dog was biting you to stop you. SO STOP BEING STU-PID. SOME SITUATIONS YOU HAVE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM BECAUSE EITHER WAY YOU CANNOT WIN.

You are a coward and suffer from nollywood addiction.

I can never chicken-out in such scenario. I rather nurse the pain of bruises and bite of a stray dog than watch a dog sniff the life of a helpless child. It is not a boast, it is my character.

Do not forget that you are a BIG COWARD that gat no balls.

5 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by otokx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Too much cinema; we have our own culture. I don't feel sorry for the family.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by seyi42k(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm reading how a lot of posters are berating the nanny for not risking her life. I don't say this often on Social media but u are all fools.

I have watched enough documentary and read enough news article to know tht at the end of the day a dog is no different from a wolf and once it goes rabid or is in need of blood it can kill an adult.

Kindly go to daily mail.co.uk and read some articles on dogs and how they kill. Pls find some below;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-181647/Baby-killed-dog.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3132523/Three-week-old-baby-died-bitten-terrier-dog-Sunderland.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3133697/Newborn-baby-girl-bitten-face-family-dog-horrific-attack.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699703/Dog-attacks-kills-7-month-old-baby-Ohio.html

Pls people, especially dog lovers or those who think that they know dogs, kindly read up more on animal psychology before u bring them into ur family especially people with kids. If u were not all in a hurry to blame the nanny, u would have read where d husband warned d wife about d seeming strange behaviour of d dog.

Pls people know d specie or cross breeds of the dogs u are keeping. They have killed a lot of people.

A word is enough for d wise.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
plainmirror:

You are a coward and suffer from nollywood addiction.

I can never chicken-out in such scenario. I rather nurse the pain of bruises and bite of a stray dog than watch a dog sniff the life of a helpless child. It is not a boast, it is my character.

Do not forget that you are a BIG COWARD that gat no balls.
you are just a dumbass slave. i can understand if it is your own baby. but you are a housegirl getting paid 50 thousand naira per year. you will kill yourself on top 50 thousand naira a year ? SLAVE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Stephansmily(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
danielmichael:
LOLs....mkpo ufok(house mata)

That's why I hate dogs

Omor shili

This is nigeria not america americans carry their cool dogs around

there is big differences btw american dogs and nigerian dogs

Nigerian dogs: mabasi(I swr) they eat poo(uduang)

American dogs: they dnt eat crabs

Nigerian dogs: they contain deadly body disease

American dogs: they are treated

Nigerian dogs: they are all witches and wizards in the night..imagine one of dem pursuing me in the nyte while coming back frm tarry night.God punish dem

American dogs: they are so observant,timing and reserve in the night

Nigerian dogs: they eat pikins

American dogs: they play with pikins..

Nonsense country wid poos insde

Hey bro, check this out

metro.co.uk/2014/02/18/mother-screamed-the-dog-ate-my-babys-head-after-six-day-old-girl-mauled-to-death-4309250/
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am saddened to hear this piece of news. The man and woman were careless, if as a man and head of the home, you discovered that the dog was acting abnormal, why cant he sell the dog to my Calabar brothers to do justice to it or call a vet to treat the animal? The woman on her own part was just too lazy, you've been married for 3 years looking for fruit of the womb and GOD gave you one just because of shopping, you couldn't carry your baby with you, instead you left your precious baby with a nanny and a mad dog. That woman needs her brain checked. RIP to the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Temmytea70(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.

When u saw a woman in london or when u watched her in a movie in shot in london....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.