Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State (53361 Views)

VIDEO: Dog Eats Up Owner Kid To Pieces / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Dog Eats Up 4 -month-old Baby In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
Turning tables yeah?! Typical! Very Typical of you!!!!
hey its what I do best cheesy
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
plainmirror:

You strike me as someone who is pained and frustrated in life.

Why do I get this feeling bro ?
i am pained and frustrated because everyday i have to read posts from the likes of you. it makes me think nigeria has no hope and this can be frustrating and painfull cry
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by DONFASZY(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
she is a fooooooolish wisest foool....I wil kick her out of my life n house....c wetin paparasi dey cause....a major life mistake dat u feeel 4 eva.....God 4bid
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by profGinger: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
I was attacked by my landlord pitbull and still recuperating, there's the need to pass a legislation for the regulation of ownership of dogs in Nigeria.

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Neplusultra(f): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
hey its what I do best cheesy
Oh yes!Not just you,Your people!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by erasokafor(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
eleojo23:

Considering this, I think it is safe to say that the dog was used by the devil to ruin their joy.

I know that someone may say that I am spiritualizing things but it is a possibility.

But the woman took things for granted, leaving her baby with a dog whose sanity was under question.

U r not entirely wrong n no sane persn shld blame u without 'but'. Such manipulations I hv heard of it b4.just that the woman isn't strong enuf to be used. On d other hand,it could be mere carelessness without the devil doing anything. Who knows
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by echodrum(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
plainmirror:
"When the dog moved closer to the baby, you ran out (of the car) "

What stopped you from bolting with the baby instead ?

I had wanted to call this CARELESSNESS but I rather call it STUPIDITY on the part of the house aid.
you don't have to blame the poor maid for any thing. First of all how old is the maid and what breed of dog are we talking about here? Have you seen pit bull in action before? You want the maid to give lay down her life too for the foolish couple.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by SIRTee15: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
moral of the story
women should stop employing underage girls as househelps.
stop giving excuses because of ur husband, pls do the right thing.
these underage children are incapable of taking care of themselves not to talk of putting someone under their care.
and oh......pls treat ur househelp well, u never can say when they will be in that situation of life n death on ur behalf.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Ninilowo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
I just don't like dogs. They can go haywire at any point in time.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
That is why we eat dogs where I come from. No 4king dog will sit in my car. Dogs are only good for meat.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by profGinger: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
The husband should arrest his wife for stupidity and negligence.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by horexy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
you are the mumu. shey na the nanny put the dog inside car beside baby ? use your brain please

angry

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
Oh yes!Not just you,Your people!
who are my people ? black people ?
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Neplusultra(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
sukkot:
who are my people ? black people ?
Your Stock
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by sukkot: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
Your Stock
stock fish ?
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Rotimi47: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
The man is the head of the family; she should have listened to him instead of trying to form porch.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Yet some people think there is nothing wrong in keeping dogs

dude don't blame the dog!!!!

the lady noticed the dog had been behaving funny yet she left the dog without treating it? secondly a 4 month old baby left in a car? most new mums i know cant even leave their baby to go to the next room talk less of leaving the baby in a car with an illiterate nanny and a sick dog?!! seriously? who does that? lets all reason properly for once in this country!!! int the UK this woman would be charged with criminal negligence and involuntary manslaughter, she is clearly an irresponsible mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Enahi(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
So sad I can imagine the pain the little child might have gone through because of the mum's carelessness. Why have a child when you don't want to? cry
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Enahi(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Drabeey:
NONSENSE. THAT IS WHY WE KEEP SHOUTING AND PREACHING NEED TO EMBRACE OUR CULTURE. IMAGINE, A DOG ATE A CHILD. WESTERNIZATION SHOULD NOT BE TOTAL. WE CANT BECAUSE WE LOVE THE WHITE PEOPLE CULTURE AND NEGLECT OUR OWN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CULTURE IN NIGERIA THAT GIVES CHANCE TO ALLOWING A DOG TO STAY IN YOUR CAR, LET ALONE SLEEP ON YOUR BED. IM VERY DISAPPOINTED THE DAY I SAW ONE WOMAN KISSING HER DOG IN LONDON. I WAS LIKE LEMME SLAP HER,BUT U KNOW I CANT DO THAT. ITS THEIR OWN CULTURE, BUT NOT OURS...
WHY DO U HAVE TEDDY BEARS ? PLAY WITH THOSE. OR BUY A DOG AND KEEP IT FOR SECURITY REASONS. NOT IN YOUR CAR.
To an extent you are right, its not about our culture. I think the woman was just been careless. There is nothing wrong in having a dog, She should have just been more careful since She noticed the dog was behaving strange.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by livero123(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
wat will happen to the dog then
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by ajumaxbabe(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
d wife is very stupid n careless. Well its her pain. Felt bad like killin her n d dog n nanny sef
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Cityguy: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's really sad. This story is becoming rampant of late. Most of these dogs were cross-bred, so I learnt. The wild instincts are still there lurking somewhere. I don't so much like to visit people with dogs. A relative's child was dragged helplessly by their dog sometime ago, brutalising the baby terribly. Am not against having dogs for security purpose but there has to be boundaries. I see why I wouldn't have one in my house now.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
searching4love:

why should the husband allow a disobedient wife whose stuborness led to the death of a precious child they waited 3 years to have live with him any further? The memory alone can drive the husband nuts. the best is to get rid of the woman and start his life afresh. she is a bad wife and a lazy asss whose stupidity killed a baby and crashed her marriage. In the olden days, our mothers put babies on their backs irrespective of the kind of task at hand. The western culture and her disobedience is the reason for this thread. i support the husband
Ode undecided
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Gurgle(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Im sorry, has anybody seen this?

"Madam carry the dog and baby and asked us to stay inside the car, because the dog was to be treated at the veterinary, suddenly I saw the dog moving closer to the baby and I shouted for help when the dog opened its teeth and I ran out of the car to call madam but she did not come on time”.

the nanny didn't think to get something I jam it into the dogs eye, hit it over its head..anything? she left the dog to devour the baby and went out of the car to scream?? What

although its the ladys fault but seriously?!
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by hola106(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dat case s nt ordinary pray God shld uphold her home nd bless dem with another joy IJN amen
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Kenechi1: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
What was the nanny doing when the dog was biting the kid , all it says is the nanny was screaming. Couldn't she
Had prevented the dog.
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:
Im sorry, has anybody seen this?

"Madam carry the dog and baby and asked us to stay inside the car, because the dog was to be treated at the veterinary, suddenly I saw the dog moving closer to the baby and I shouted for help when the dog opened its teeth and I ran out of the car to call madam but she did not come on time”.

the nanny didn't think to get something I jam it into the dogs eye, hit it over its head..anything? she left the dog to devour the baby and when out of the car to scream?? What

although its the ladys fault but seriously?!
Smh hmmm
Wont u run out with d child ?? Nah wah
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kenechi1:
What was the nanny doing when the dog was biting the kid , all it says is the nanny was screaming. Couldn't she
Had prevented the dog.
When dey be getting nany from villiage dat dont know basic health and safety or have any qualification or child care qualifications u go n give a child dat uve been praying for for 3 years to just anyone cuz a nanny should at least have some form of child care qualifications and educated to a certain level .. To know dat when dog open teeth carry pickin n run infact let d dog bite. Nanny sef at least she would have survived .. The child had no chance
Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
profGinger:
I was attacked by my landlord pitbull and still recuperating, there's the need to pass a legislation for the regulation of ownership of dogs in Nigeria.
Yes there should b laws put in place .. N mayb have more facilities to train dem too .. Not all dogs attack given d appropraite training ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Up 4 -month- Old Baby In Delta State by Gurgle(f): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Smh hmmm
Wont u run out with d child ?? Nah wah

I dont think there was time to run out with the child since the dog had already started getting angry. If she had gone for the child, the two of them would have started dragging her

It would have been better to stab the dog in the eye with something to weaken it or distract it, because you have a low chance of getting to the baby first

Nna mehn..I hope I can remember all this grammar im spouting if the time for me to fight a dog ever arrives...chai... sad
[size=16pt]
By the way people, theres nothing spiritually wrong with the dog.

Do you know how the couple must have been pampering that dog through all their years of childlessness?

When the baby came, the family transferred all their attention from the dog to that child.

Nothing spiritual about it, its just common jealousy and it happens a lot

And I agree with drabeey about culture..people take it too far..a dog is an animal and treating it like a person is just deceiving yourself [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

California Wildfire: Abandoned Hospital For Stranded Animals (Pic) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.