Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? (3275 Views)

You Won't Believe The Birthday Surprise A Boyfriend Gave His Cheating Girlfriend / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by topup: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

Right now you are in denial about what you need to do to move past these worries in your mind.  You talk about focusing on the issues as if you did something wrong.  We have all read up on your situation and most of us came to the conclusion that you fell in love with the wrong person.  Unfortunately he was your first true love, so it's hard to get over him, but he won't be your last!  You knew what you wanted and you put in overtime, exhausted all possiblities, tried your hardest to make your relationship work.  He wasn't having any of that.  It's like working with a lazy partner at a job, or working on a team project while in school.  You did all you could but your partner didn't give a shit about the assigned work.

Wow, I wish you had a blog. Anyways, there I thought I had analysed everything, but I guess I haven't. Maybe I should just close the book, there is nothing more to say.

Before I came on Nairaland tonight, I wanted to cancel my Facebook account BUT then I realised that an event I'm organising requires it, so I think I need to find some other way. Maybe I should just rid everything all together. I'm scared I will regret this though - well it's for the best.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 29, 2009
Facebook ni o, Hi5 ni o, MySpace ni o, they're all jagbajantis.

Cancel it if you have ways and means to contacting your friends wink
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by topup: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2009
Lol, I have changed a few things. I've been planning on leaving facebook for a long time, but I actually can't since I use it to promote an event I'm planning.

But yes, apart from Facebook I'm off all the others.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 29, 2009
Best move as of yet wink
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by C2H5OH(f): 2:14am On Mar 29, 2009
Hey look nothing is wrong with your facebook. Keep your damn social networking profile. Just delete the dude if he's hampering you.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2009
H202, you don't have facebook.

So why advice her to get it?
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by C2H5OH(f): 2:45am On Mar 29, 2009
I do.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by C2H5OH(f): 2:45am On Mar 29, 2009
Nice try though wink . Let's hope you like that answer.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 29, 2009
Lol, no you don't. wink I know you';re the kinda person who does not have time for that kinda stuff

And stop with your thread making.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by touchmeder: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2009
top up wots with u and this ex of yours? i keep reading stuffs bout ur ex every now and then. is he not an EX?

sha i'm most likely not gona wish anybody happy birthday even if its staring me straight in the face i.e the face book thing. i do what i feel convinced doing and not even the face book remainders makes me obligated to say happy birthday to someone when i dont see the need. well thats just me sha, i never believed in ''the ex is my good friend thing'' . they are not my enemies either they are just well er EX.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by topup: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2009
touchmeder:

top up wots with u and this ex of yours? i keep reading stuffs bout ur ex every now and then. is he not an EX?

sha i'm most likely not gona wish anybody happy birthday even if its staring me straight in the face i.e the face book thing. i do what i feel convinced doing and not even the face book remainders makes me obligated to say happy birthday to someone when i dont see the need. well thats just me sha, i never believed in ''the ex is my good friend thing'' . they are not my enemies either they are just well er EX.

Lol, You obviously don't want to know what's going on, and anyways the answer is nothing. NOTHING is going on grin

Yeah, I understand the thing about wishing people happy birthday only when you want to. It's not a big deal for me, to this date, nobody's annoyed me to the point that I won't wish them happy birthday if I remember.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Hauwa1: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2009
i thot facebook hi5 myspace are all for lil boys and girls grin. social ke? with pple you don't know ummm.

am tech crazy but i rather not have those.

Pataki, i dey SA o. you want give me visa?
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Pataki: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2009
*Hauwa*:

i thot facebook hi5 myspace are all for lil boys and girls grin. social ke? with pple you don't know ummm.

am tech crazy but i rather not have those.

Pataki, i dey SA o. you want give me visa?
Olodo rabata. So what are you doing on nairaland if you are not socializing in one form or the other? tongue

You better upgrade yourself sharp sharp.

Whereabout in SA are you? Am in SA at the moment. tongue
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Hauwa1: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2009
Nairaland social is different from those 3 tongue man mi pididi tongue
nah, i just don't like facebook and his siblings grin imho.

mainland SA cheesy. which part of SA are you in? oh sorry i remembered you said yesterday you in Uk.
how body?

topup, i repented today. send an online card. they are free cheesy
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Pataki: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
What can I do to make you like that social utility site? OK, I will come to wherever on SA mainwater you are in. Just name your shot, and I am ready to do the shooting. tongue

By the way, you are still yet to tell me when is your birthday. Hate to forget your birthday, and you would have to think, you are my ex.

There are insinuations in some quarters that you are the almondjoy of nairaland. lipsrsealed grin What have you done to deserve such a label? tongue

Body dey kampe sha. How dey go, dey go?
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Hauwa1: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2009
Pataki, nothing cheesy maybe they just missed her so much cool

bodi dey kampe. happy sunday grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by Pataki: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
Happy Sunday to you too. kiss kiss

Did you go to church? I was too lazy to get up from my bed this morning. embarassed embarassed Ended-up linking up with my church on the live streaming though. smiley smiley
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by C2H5OH(f): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2009
topup,

an addendum

Never make someone a priority when you are merely an option to them.
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2009
TOPIC

Nada oo. . . .hes an EX for a reason isnt it?? lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are You Going To Do For The Birthday? by topup: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

topup,

an addendum

Never make someone a priority when you are merely an option to them.

Good advice, unless the person is suicidal is an exception though tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home? / I Dnt Know If I Shud Tell Ha Mum / She Wants To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.