Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (80539 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by argon500: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is the kind of man all ladies want

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
They will need a whole lot of clay to make this.gringringringringrin

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by QueenEdna(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Huh undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Oh boy, nor mind them joor.
DON'T KILL YOURSELF TRYING TO PLS A WOMAN AT THE COST OF YOUR OWN LIFE. NA U GO BEAR THE LOSS ALONE.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ibkgab001: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hummmmm laughing in Spanish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by dunsman(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ladies if Dats truly at u are looking for, you are all on a long thing. Ngozi I hope u not looking for d same, cus am not dat man!! Period!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by donholy28(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
That was then nowadays they want a guy they will escape with from d lion in private jet....saying oh baby that lion almost killed us but let's crash at banana island

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol.. That's my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Girls are looking for men like "Floyd Mayweather"

Rich + strong not just been strong and nobody knows u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
lol @ while their brothers can't even kill a cockroach. Hilarious.

Yes, we want a lion slayer. Deal.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ivyT(f): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain
F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Blackfire(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well is true.... We ve different lion in life. Physical lion. Money lion. Investment lion. Character lion. Make una help me complete the rest

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
smiley

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by holluwai(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nah, ain't me! But I'll do better asides the lion thing.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by DrMuzoic: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Very funny

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by MillionDollars: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
is there money in the lion's mouth

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by LaurelP(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain

F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana

What is dike?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by lekjons(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
i think every girl wants a guy like me, here is my CV

Name: Lekjons
State Of Origin: Ib
Greatest Achievement: Helped Americans capture KingKong
Most Embarrassing Moment: the day i couldn't kill 100 lions with a single blow, (though 99 died at an instant, and the remaining 1 remained a slowpoke)

#backtothetopic

wetin na? no be only 1 lion?, i can do much more than that for my bae..

infact, she was among the chibok girls, and i went to Sambisa(inmadream) and single handedly rescued he from Shekau!(infact he had to beg me to spare his life) #fact!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by adesegun121(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by GentleYoung(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dnt mind them

Their brother and father should take that aspect I beg.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by dave2meek(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
gringrin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
What is this tori olorun

Is this supposed to be a joke cos I didn't laugh sad

Men in the house, how many ladies have ever asked you to fight a lion just to prove ur love to her?
Sisters, have u ever asked a guy to fight a lion?
If no? Then.....

This makes no damn sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Godset1: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
I laughoo me day pwe
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by HonourablePomk: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by EgusiSoup: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
MillionDollars:
is there money in the lion's mouth

Lion teeth sells for about a million pounds undecided
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
No mind them jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by kentoo101: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
If you like try it when you see lion, but before you do so try plan for your burial
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Webbet(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ladies be like can u die for me. me: i can't Jesus has already done dat for us

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
No man born of a woman can try such in this present generation...
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin
FP shocked shocked

Ladies and stubborn mens grin grin
Buying land on this site no be beans oooh unless of course you are rich like me cool cool$20,000,000
Seun oooh, your land too dey expensive abi Na all this ur moderators abi Na agents dem be sef
Anyway we are here cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.