Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! (3340 Views)

Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa / Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa / WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by azzima(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
I have observed the post - election theatrics from all sides and I have come to the conclusion that most sides are willing to contribute all efforts for the success of this new administration. The misconception is that all Yorubas voted against Jonathan but in reality, a very good number voted for Jonathan though he received over 80% of Yoruba votes in 2011......so long for the cries of Yorubas Hatred towards Jonathan. But I noticed many anti-Buhari Yorubas are now ready to work with the new administration. Same goes for the Ijaws, Jonathan's clan who were expected to raise hell and hatred after his loss but SURPRISINGLY, are ready for the sake of the country's betterment. Even their militants are preaching about working towards a peaceful and progressive Nigeria. The other day in Bayelsa (Jonathan's home state)a large number defected to the APC. But the Igbos are the last bastion of stubborn resistance, crying more than the mourners. The have as usual been audible with comments that will derail ANY progress of this administration. Do they find it difficult to bury the hatchet and hatredcan they be forgiving for the betterment of all? though they have been the only group to severally visit Buhari with demands? Will these tough stance leave them behind other tribes that have moved on?it remains to be seen.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by chocolateme(f): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Are u soliciting for ethnic and tribal differences, riffle and war with this thread?

I don't understand how you did your research.
And some highly civilized and sophisticated knowledgeable literates and illiterates will allow their inner "calm" to be unruffled by this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by DaBullIT(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
The hatred they started by murdering Northern Elders in a failed coup

and Yes 11 , i voted for Jonathan, and virtually everybody i know did too

4 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Too much of amala causes hallucinations grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Igbos have always been in the front of rejecting domination by any means necessary.

We fought against Arab domination which Hausa and Yorubas succumbed to.

We fought against colonialism which Hausa and Yorubass succumbed to.

We fought against oppresive tax system which the Hausas and Yorubas succumbed.

We fought against ethnic cleansing which the hausas and yorubas wished on us.

We fought against economic imperialism reason why 95% of economic activities in our land remain on our hands.

We fight political domination in whatever way they come, APC or whatever.

Yorubas were conquered by the Fulanis and their cities sacked and converted to emirates likewise Hausas but non in Igboland.

We all fight to the finish, we will rather die on our feet than to live on our knees.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Emir of Ilorin the bastion of Fulani Conquest of Odualand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by anulaxad(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
The guy on top of me is a lonely, sadistic, hateful and timid person in real life. You are by the far the most tribalistic person I have ever come across. People do not speak out of ignorance like this in real life.

Anybody that gives you likes or shows support to the rubbish above me are as hateful and as blindsided by lies like the guy above me.

Budhamonk or whatever you are if you continue like this I shall do everything in my power to make sure you are banned completely.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
When other small small kingdoms were fighting against colonialism and Western expedition Yorubas wrote letters to British to come and colonize them grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
azzima:
I have observed the post - election theatrics from all sides and I have come to the conclusion that most sides are willing to contribute all efforts for the success of this new administration. The misconception is that all Yorubas voted against Jonathan but in reality, a very good number voted for Jonathan though he received over 80% of Yoruba votes in 2011......so long for the cries of Yorubas Hatred towards Jonathan. But I noticed many anti-Buhari Yorubas are now ready to work with the new administration. Same goes for the Ijaws, Jonathan's clan who were expected to raise hell and hatred after his loss but SURPRISINGLY, are ready for the sake of the country's betterment. Even their militants are preaching about working towards a peaceful and progressive Nigeria. The other day in Bayelsa (Jonathan's home state)a large number defected to the APC. But the Igbos are the last bastion of stubborn resistance, crying more than the mourners. The have as usual been audible with comments that will derail ANY progress of this administration. Do they find it difficult to bury the hatchet and hatredcan they be forgiving for the betterment of all? though they have been the only group to severally visit Buhari with demands? Will these tough stance leave them behind other tribes that have moved on?it remains to be seen.

The last time I checked, Igbos had never gone to Aso rock to block express ways, or kill any group of pple like the fulanis or attack any pipeline. So OP pls tell me how can comments on social network derail the progress of a country? or when GEJ was in power, weren't they comments against him too?

The SE is one of the most peaceful region , if not the most peaceful. So how are they the one derailing the country?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:
The guy on top of me is a lonely, sadistic, hateful and timid person in real life. You are by the far the most tribalistic person I have ever come across. People do not speak out of ignorance like this in real life.

Anybody that gives you likes or shows support to the rubbish that

Why didn't you Yorubas put up great fights to stop either economic, political or religious slavery.

They are regarded as fake Muslims by the Northern Muslims yet they are fighting for that toga to be removed from, they don't sight the moon because they are regarded as inferior muslims by the gambari muslims yet they are not fighting to free themselves of religious servitude and intimidation

8 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Mekus68: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP, was it not your president who said he will not treat those who didnt vote for him fairly.
So what trash are u talking about when the man himself doesnt want to see the Igbos eye to eye....Eg, his appointments so far

1 Like

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

The last time I checked, Igbos had never gone to Aso rock to block express ways, or kill any group of pple like the fulanis or attack any pipeline. So OP pls tell me how can comments on social network derail the progress of a country? or when GEJ was in power, weren't they comments against him too?

The SE is one of the most peaceful region , if not the most peaceful. So how are they the one derailing the country?

Don't worry about the ediiot today, I will treat the fuccck up today.

When they call them fake muslims they act like it doesn't pain them but because they can't put up a fight to stop they move like dogs tail inbetween the legs.

Igbos are in opposition, our opposition is not just political but economic, religious, social and physical.
Ndigbo are opposing the structure of Nigeria not the occupation of Aso Rock by a 78yrs old vindictive, tribalistic and nepotic, antiquated and vegetative Aladin and his Geni Lamb.

He will treat Ndigbo like 5%, ok let's know who will achieve 100% eradication of childhood killer diseases and illiteracy first.
Let's know who will eradicate begging and street urchins, let's know who will be living in better neighbourhood.

Buhari the clock ticks for you and your 95%ers oooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by yorubatic: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
We all should support biafrans to achieve biafra, so that we can have peace in Nigeria. I want a sophisticated and progressive odua republic devoid of ogogoro drunk fishermen and drug dealer

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by anulaxad(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

Anybody that gives you likes or shows support to the rubbish above me are as hateful and as blindsided by lies like the guy above me.

Budhamonk or whatever you are if you continue like this I shall do everything in my power to make sure you are banned completely.

BuddahMonk:

Why didn't you Yorubas put up great fights to stop either economic, political or religious slavery.
They are regarded as fake Muslims by the Northern Muslims yet they are fighting for that toga to be removed from, they don't sight the moon because they are regarded as inferior muslims by the gambari muslims yet they are not fighting to free themselves of religious servitude and intimidation

I have washed my hands with you, I shall not be responding to you anymore.

How can you speak like this, we are from the same country, we share the same history and same cultures yet you still go on abusing a WHOLE ethnic group, like it makes any sense at all to generalize. Other Yorubas might find this funny, but I seriously don't, I have never generalized my eastern people and I never will.

It is painful to see bigots like you doing everything in your power to destroy the foundation of unity that this country has had for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by ARIZONA123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Seggegg. Aka 1tortoise1. Respect ur old age mr man
Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by saintikechi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

Does illorin not have an emir? Is it fulani or yoruba land?
Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

How can you speak like this, we are from the same country, we share the same history and same cultures yet you still go on abusing a WHOLE ethnic group, like it makes any sense at all to generalize. Other Yorubas might find this funny, but I seriously don't, I have never generalized my eastern people and I never will.

It is painful to see bigots like you doing everything in your power to destroy the foundation of unity that this country has had for decades.

Whatever, who called for ethnic bashing ??

1 Like

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Why South South Nations Won't Join Biafra. South South nations will rather form thier Own Confederation or seperate Nations

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to Biafra. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is completely different from Biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and Hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

As far as I am concern IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA are all benefitting from the current system. Afterall an IGBO man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 days war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some south south states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today edo and delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. edo and delta were first Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming edo and delta state today. some tribes speak Yoruba in edo and delta state. why is Yoruba not claiming edo and delta state the way Igbo is claiming rivers and delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some south south people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and Yoruba is the problem of south south, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. if Qatar and Sigapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some we say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbos were gaining and were in control and were happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide. However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo. Does that make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

We need to set the record straight before south south nations make the mistake of south Sudan. It is more than Four years south sudan left
sudan to form thier country. Since that time south sudan has been in War while North Sudan enjoy peace. This was because nations in
south sudan came together to form a single country without ensuring that thier difference in ethnicity was fully discuss. Some
part of south sudan are now feeling marginalized. That is exactly what will happen if Igbo succeed in forcing south south nations into
Biafra. That so called Biafra wont have peace. It will be another Somalia!!!!

For peace to rain let Igbo form Biafra from the Five south east state and let the the six states in south south form a confederation or seperate nations. Anything outside this will never work.

I do not hate Igbo people. Many of my friends are Igbo. I only hate thier deceit and greed. what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
What we dont want is a dominant tribe simple. If south south join Biafra, that country will be 60% Igbo. How do you think other minorities can compete in that kind of country? Whether we like it or not we both know that Igbo are not diplomatic people by nature. That will lead to complete extinction of other tribe. in less than 50years they will make the whole Biafra Ibo without any consideration.

I dont hate Igbo. But i hate when i know the Biafra they seek is a Biafra with current south south as an appendage to it.
Why cant they support our freedom, and we will support thier freedom. Why do igbo make it look like it is wrong for Niger Delta people to seek thier own freedom outside Biafra? In biafra current south south minority will be like conquered people. God forbid that to happen.

a quote from Isaac Adaka Boro Autobiography (wriiten himself). Read Chapter 5 - Campus Politics
http://www.adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chapter-5-campus-politics.
This was the campaign statement of his opponent for UNN SUG presidency:
"My opponent, Ejiogu, took the floor when I had finished, and what did he say? "Ladies and gentleman, this is a crucial time in Nigeria when we should not allow a vocal minority to rule an obvious majority.
These words still ring in my memory because, as my opponent put it, they are crucial not only to me but to my people, the Ijaws. Most of the alien students walked out of the hall and it seemed as if a spell was cast on the atmosphere. The campaigns ended solemnly and the result of the election was again one way. Ejiogu won with his majority. The last minute strategy. A Cameroonian friend of mine, John Ngole, promptly resigned his secretaryship of the Historical Society in protest."

I am very sure that Nigeria will divide faster if Igbo seek Biafra with 5 south east state alone and Niger delta republic seek a country with the 6 South south states alone at the same time. Once the Hausa and Yoruba sees that Igbo are supporting a Niger Delta republic separate from Biafra, they will see it as true struggle. But if the struggle is about Biafra with south south in it, where Igbo will gain south south resources with Yoruba and Hausa loosing out, I bet you until South South oil finishes, Nigeria wont divide.

We don't need to form a single country with Igbo, we can seek for our separate nation on two front simultaneously but not on one front.
What we need is cooperation from Igbo not togetherness with Igbo. If they truly want to leave Nigeria and liberate Niger delta people from dominant tribes, they should support us to form our nation as they form thiers. I bet you when that happen, the struggle will be half won.

The Ojukwu Biafra was Igbo dream not Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, ogoni, ibibio, etc dream.

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:
did you smoke pawpaw leaf?

I search the whole of nairaland but couldn't find any moniker called seggegg. You guys are just trying to pin something on me. Na wah o!
Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by after1: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Mad son of mr okoli, may you and the whole okoli family perish before month end. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by after1: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
did you smoke pawpaw leaf?

I search the whole of nairaland but couldn't find any moniker called seggegg. You guys are just trying to pin something on me. Na wah o!

That fool is a bastard that was disgraced yesterday before he fled.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by ArodewilliamsT: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

I am sorry, you are yoruba and i'm Igbo.You are a yoruba xtian who will rather vote a muslim from Afghanistan over a Xtian Igbo. We have given up on zoogeria, all we see is a RISING SUN. If you now what i mean. When this country divides, peacefully if i see you, i will greet you as a former countryman. Until then you stand where you stand, I stand for the Rising Sun. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by yorubatic: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

1 Like

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by anulaxad(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I am sorry, you are yoruba and i'm Igbo.You are a yoruba xtian who will rather vote a muslim from Afghanistan over a Xtian Igbo. We have given up on zoogeria, all we see is a RISING SUN. If you now what i mean. When this country divides, peacefully if i see you, i will greet you as a former countryman. Until then you stand where you stand, I stand for the Rising Sun. Thank you.

This is a Nigerian forum created by a Nigerian (who happens to come from the Yoruba ethnic group) and for only Nigerians. If you don't have anything positive to say about your country then don't quote me or anyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by omoelesa(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Igbos have always been in the front of rejecting domination by any means necessary.

We fought against Arab domination which Hausa and Yorubas succumbed to.

We fought against colonialism which Hausa and Yorubass succumbed to.

We fought against oppresive tax system which the Hausas and Yorubas succumbed.

We fought against ethnic cleansing which the hausas and yorubas wished on us.

We fought against economic imperialism reason why 95% of economic activities in our land remain on our hands.

We fight political domination in whatever way they come, APC or whatever.

Yorubas were conquered by the Fulanis and their cities sacked and converted to emirates likewise Hausas but non in Igboland.

We all fight to the finish, we will rather die on our feet than to live on our knees.

If u repeat all this nonsense again, i go e-slap u.No only fight them war.
Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by ArodewilliamsT: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
anulaxad:

This is a Nigerian forum created by a Nigerian (who happens to come from the Yoruba ethnic group) and for only Nigerians. If you don't have anything positive to say about your country then don't quote me or anyone on this forum.

find a way to block Biafrans from using your own website to slam the truth on your empty oblong head or shut up forever!.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by ariesbull: 8:54pm On May 15, 2021
azzima:

How far today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Fejoku: 9:39pm On May 15, 2021
ariesbull:

How far today
He has swallowed his bitter words. Next time he'll listen when we are talking.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Cholls(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2021
yorubatic:
We all should support biafrans to achieve biafra, so that we can have peace in Nigeria. I want a sophisticated and progressive odua republic devoid of ogogoro drunk fishermen and drug dealer

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Igboid: 10:36pm On May 15, 2021
Interesting.
Time will always justify Ndiigbo.

We always stand by the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by ariesbull: 11:45pm On May 15, 2021
Fejoku:

He has swallowed his bitter words. Next time he'll listen when we are talking.

No mind those sophisticated clowns

1 Like

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Masterkernel1: 12:29am On May 16, 2021
anulaxad:

Ban for telling you the truth? You lost Ilorin without a fight. Or... Are you arguing the fact that Emirate reigns supreme in Ilorin?

You didn't have problems with the thread, but the reply got your nerves roughed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / What You Need To Read Today. By Babatunde Fashola. / Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.