Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (26620 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / $1bn Eurobond: Fayose Says APC Government Is Behaving Like Prodigal Son / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
The Pan Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint ministers that will help him in the administration of the country instead of running the country as a sole administrator.
The leader of the group, Chief Reuben Fasoranti who disclosed this in an interview with reporters at the weekend also asked the kingmakers in Ile-Ife in Osun State to choose among the contestants for the stool of Ooni a worthy replacement for the late monarch of the town, Oba Okunade Sijuwade who joined his ancestors recently.
The 89-year Afenifere leader said the thinking in the country is that the President Buhari is slow in taking action and decisions due to lack of policy direction from the government.

According to him, the President should sit down and have a package that would lead Nigeria to the promise land.

His words: “I think the President should sit down and have a package. What people are saying is very correct. He just is picking people here and there. He did not get time to settle down for governance yet and the time is flying. Let him constitute the Cabinet and start working.
“As it is now, Buhari is still behaving like a military dictator. Just picking on people, he should sit down for work. His cabinet has not met. He is running a one man show now but let us give him some time.”
On the Ooni of Ife, Fasoranti expressed the condolence of the group to the people of the town and Yoruba race in general and asked for a worthy successor for the late monarch.

Fasoranti said: “His death is sad lose, very heavy lose. I wasn’t expect him to die now,surly we shall all die; but we expected him to live a bit longer. Ooni was a quintessential monarch, very humble, friendly and broad minded. He towered above other monarchs. After all I am bold enough to say that. He didn’t parade his superiority but he lived it and people acknowledged it. He worked with different type of people and at the same time, you will see in him something that is unique that towered above other monarchs.
“The way he dressed, the way he spoke with confidence. I have never seen him frowned. He was always relaxed, always approached problems with ease and understanding. I think the other monarchs accepted him as a superior king.
“We shall miss him and his place will be very difficult to fill. He had showed that he had a goal even at school, his colleague accorded him respect, his teachers also treated him with respect, when he came to the throne, people were not surprise. He was a great monarch.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/afenifere-buhari-is-behaving-like-a-dictator/

cc lalasticlala

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by kokoA(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Notice me association.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dre11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
So, this people still dey exist after they fail to deliver SW to Jonathan.....

They did 419 the then president with their noise and propaganda.... Thinking the populace aren't politically conscious.

How I wish the then president will ask for refund of the money they took from him by swindling him

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by powerfulsettingz: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afenifere leader @89 and yet they kept on saying the future belong to the youth........ Gullible people without respect

I wonder what has Buhari government got to do with their stewpid association......... They are part of people that joined force with the previous administration to meek this country dry. Now they are waiting patiently for anoda hot cake inform of ministerial post

10 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by SeverusSnape(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari is still experiencing hangover from the period he was a maximum ruler. The man is still living in the past, He thinks this is 1984, No wonder the dull'ard called Germany "West Germany".

A Leopard can never change its spots

Take a pig and dress it up, apply the most expensive perfumes on it, It will still go into a ditch. In this case, Buhari is the pig and his dressers are Tinubu, Amaechi, etc.

"Buhari is an unrepentant bigoted dictator" - Midolian

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ijustdey: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
those shameless old men still get mouth......

at least they have collect their retirement benefits

12 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by seunmsg(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Old men seeking relevance after scamming GEJ of his dollars. Pa Fasoranti and his Afenifere gangs are only speaking for themselves. They don't represent the Yoruba race.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by limanmohammed6: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
#saiBaba is not slow. what he met on the ground; is what makes him delay his cabinet formation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ShineuEye: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dullardic Sole administrator for sure, he should be prosecuted for wanting to eat alone.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ShineuEye: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
seunmsg:
Old men seeking relevance after scamming GEJ of his dollars. Pa Fasoranti and his Afenifere gangs are only speaking for themselves. They don't represent the Yoruba race.

OPC said it
Afenifere said it

Doesn't these two groups represent the interest of the Yorubas again?
Y'all should not put all your eggs in the basket owned by Tinubu, you will all be scammed.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by egift(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who are these elders trying so hard to impress. The two things that are fueling Afenifere's current stance are PDP elements in the group and their hate for Tinubu. They are fighting to ensure that Tinubu does not become far more powerful than their organization. But all these antagonizing of the Buhari's administration is not the best way to challenge Tinubu's political domination in the SW.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by yorubatic: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
We should support the actualization of odua republic...we can't remain cowards in the eye of the ibos . ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead of mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by stebell(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Point of correction Afenifere. He's not behaving like a dictator, HE IS A DICTATOR and we know it.

Daura DullardIn'ho.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by seunmsg(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:

[b]
OPC said it
Afenifere said it

Doesn't these two groups represent the interest of the Yorubas again?
[/b]Y'all should not put all your eggs in the basket owned by Tinubu, you will all be scammed.

The two groups supported GEJ during the last election and we all saw the result. I think that should answer your question.

As regards Tinubu, thanks for the advice, we know what is good for us.

20 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Islie: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
At last afenifere have found their voice after being defeated at the pollsgringrin

So buhari...... Where is your cabinet so you won't be called a dictator oooo
But.....
Have the government and agencies stop functioning selfundecided

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by stebell(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
egift:
Who are these elders trying so hard to impress. Two things that are fueling Afenifere's current stance are PDP elements in the group and their hate for Tinubu. They are fighting to ensure that Tinubu does not become far more powerful than their organization. But all these antagonizing of the Buhari's administration is not the best way to challenge Tinubu's political domination in the SW.

I guess Tinubu is ur fada cos I see that ur whole life revolves around the man.

Where is ur broda Omenka who is teaching lil kids hw to cheat network providers. I heard he's got new moniker "Passingshot".

12 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ShineuEye: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
seunmsg:

The two groups supported GEJ during the last election and we all saw the result. I think that should answer your question.

As regards Tinubu, thanks for the advice, we know what is good for us.

Thought those two groups were the foremost Yoruba groups, is there a third? I hope you're not counting APC as a Yoruba group?

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by dave2meek(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
True talk
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Richie0974: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
I dunno what to tell this people after all they did before the election.... I guess I'll just say gerrara here... grin

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Happiness87(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
There's nothing wrong with Buhari, taking time to lay the foundation he feels he needs for the smooth running of his administration.

Any minister coming will know, if he messes up he will be sacked, no wonder APC chieftains are withdrawing their cv's

buhari is virtually our last hope in political circle.

Give him chance to build a strong institution

cc:989900, passingshot, mizmycoli, barcanista, firefire
Nigeria needs a tough president.
If buhari will do the job, so Be it, but not by body language cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by SeverusSnape(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
egift:
Who are these elders trying so hard to impress. Two things that are fueling Afenifere's current stance are PDP elements in the group and their hate for Tinubu. They are fighting to ensure that Tinubu does not become far more powerful than their organization. But all these antagonizing of the Buhari's administration is not the best way to challenge Tinubu's political domination in the SW.
Buhari must probe you for scamming MTN.

8 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by niceguy7(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Warever, na dem get their mouth.....iwofa lenu. . baba is working!!!!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adonbilivit: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
na u get ur mouth
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by kennyman2000(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm.. We're okay with him being a dictator in as much as we're seeing change forthcoming..

A dictator that's performing is better than a DEMOCRATOR that's non-performing...

If u've any problem with the word ''DEMOCRATOR'' i used.. U can write oxford dictionary press and report me for self word modification..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

12 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by efilefun(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by adesegun121(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by mascot87(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
It will NEVER be well for this Afenifere group. Foolish people. PMB says he will appoint his ministers by Sept which is just around the corner so what is their problem. May thunder fire those useless mad men call Afenifere. Foolish Afenifebi group

9 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by captianfreeman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/afenifere-buhari-is-behaving-like-a-dictator/

who is afenifere again? Is he a former governor or minister? grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by ShineuEye: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
I support the actualization of odua republic, unlike my coward folks. ..I prefer sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic than this nigeria. ..

Hausa/Fulani are not our kins...they should learn to fight for their own war and achieve their arewa republic. .

.....yorubas should concentrate their energy on the actualization of odua republic instead mocking the brave biafrans. ..it's a great feat to withstand a combined efforts of yorubas and Hausa/Fulani plus the western powers....I don't think any other nigerian ethnic group can do that. ..

you're right.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by brize(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Yes, & i don't know if that's the reason Buhari & Burial dey look alike for my eyes.. Hope it's not only me

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator by JBismarck(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) / Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.