Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. (5944 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Anytime i liisten to melo melo by olamide,i always wonder how proud that lady will be to hear this rich lyrical thaught provoking song dedicated to her.

Every woman wil be proud to hear this from her man when he becomes accomplished in life.

"You stood by me when i had nothing"

And any financially stable man will always remember that lady who was there for him when he had nothing and i can imagine how proud olamide will be of the lady.

Every accomplished man you see who was not born with a silver spoon will always have a woman in his life history worthy of thiis lovely song.

For those who do not understand yoruba language just look for someone to explain
these lyrics.

I no dey denge denge i no dey pose eh
My baby give me biscuit i want sugar
The things you do me, bi'ojo ba ro kose wi
Bi'orun baran, bi'orun ba'ran ko se so
Melo melo, melo melo la fe wi
Melo melo, melo melo la fe so
Ani Melo melo, melo melo la fe wi
Melo melo, melo melo la fe so

Eyin fun jowo
eyin mu'enugun
Apon bepo re mi, akonke igi leyin ogba mi
Nigba kosowo
nigba ko siola
nigba ko soro
Ti aye romipin you stood by me

I know i make some mistakes but i don dey regret
Now i no go forget to cherish wetin i get
The very first day we met i told you
how i felt Walahi i dey melt
my baby you're the best

Iwo nikan, iwo, iwo nikan shosho
afi iwo nikan shosho shosho
afi iwo nikan shosho...

lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by casyrotts(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
No they tend NOT to appreciate it once they become successful. It can go either way though.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Tundecool(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
No they tend NOT to appreciate it once they become successful. It can go either way though.

Not all men.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by donholy28(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Olamide get baby mama naw so he's song na jonsing upon e sweet me
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tundecool:

Not all men.

Of course. Hence I said it could go either way.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Tundecool(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course. Hence I said it could go either way.
Thanks 4 clarifying.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have heard this many times but please i stand challenged...

Go and find me just one man who treats a lady who stood by him when he had nothing callously and you will be amazed that you willl hardly find one.

The problem is that these ladies expect this man to be sexually faithful to them because they were there for him when he had nothing and this is where the whole thing is misconstrued.

The fact that a man marries a second woman or keeps another mistress is not a sign of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
casyrotts:
This space booking act cracks me up big time.lol.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Go and find me just one man who treats a lady who stood by him when he had nothing callously and you will be amazed that you willl hardly find one.

The problem is that these ladies expect this man to be sexually faithful to them because they were there for him when he had nothing and this is where the whole thing is misconstrued.

The fact that a man marries a second woman or keeps another mistress is not a sign of betrayal.

I bring you one but sadly he can't speak anymore to tell his story because the betrayed woman that stood by him silenced him forever. Seriously, look up that story & you'll be surprised by how ungreatful some men can be.

Ask him..

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by misspicy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some mad fellow abandons the lady that stood by them when things were rough,we see them everyday...
Standing by a guy you are not married to when he is broke is a big risk,only the courageous hearted ladies can do it...its a 50 50 game.
Call me a gold digger buh am not gonna suffer for any guy,most of them aint worth it.experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by misspicy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Like seriously?
more reason I dnt see mysef dating a broke guy,why did he not marry a second woman or keep more mistresses when he was broke?
now money don.come,money wey we do d work together,he starts spending it on anoda woman or women sef,most times forgetting the one who struggled wif him...

Lai lai,i wuld rather be labeled a gold digger...teni to ku logbe

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by stan241(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Huh?

Huh?

Did you just justify cheating/betrayal?

And tomorrow when them pour you hot oil you wee say all ladies are devils

Nna some men sef

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I bring you one but sadly he can't speak anymore to tell his story because the betrayed woman that stood by him silenced him forever. Seriously, look up that story & you'll be surprised by how ungreatful some men can be.

Ask him..

There is always an exception to every assertion but nevertheless my stand holds true for Nigerian men especially. It is the way most of us are, we just can't forget the lady that stood by us.

If i must be presumptive about your story,i believe it boils down to the fact that the guy in question started another affair with a new chic which sparked the whole fiasco and this brings us back to my complex statement that a man can cheat on you, and even marry other ladies but you will never ever ever be second best in his life.

Abiola among others will kill any of his other wives who dare look Simbiat in the eye and same applies to other Nigeria guys but nevertheless, im speaking for majority of Naija guys and i stil maintain that IN NIGERIA our men cherish any woman who stands by them considering the money mongering nature of many naia ladies and it will be very difficult to see a Nigerian guy treat such a lady badly except as i wrote, the lady left not because of any other thing but philandering which is part of many guys irrespective of the love they have for a lady.

Tuface after wakaring the whole holes still came back to Annie and many more.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:

Like seriously?
more reason I dnt see mysef dating a broke guy,why did he not marry a second woman or keep more mistresses when he was broke?
now money don.come,money wey we do d work together,he starts spending it on anoda woman or women sef,most times forgetting the one who struggled wif him...

Lai lai,i wuld rather be labeled a gold digger...teni to ku logbe

So what happens if you eventually get a rich dude who marries you then with a twist of fate becomes broke? I guess you will leave him right?

Please save yourself the excuse. If you can not stay with a struggling guy then you will never be able to stay with a struggling husband. Simple

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

There is always an exception to every assertion but nevertheless my stand holds true for Nigerian men especially. It is the way most of us are, we just can't forget the lady that stood by us.

If i must be presumptive about your story,i believe it boils down to the fact that the guy in question started another affair with a new chic which sparked the whole fiasco and this brings us back to my complex statement that a man can cheat on you, and even marry other ladies but you will never ever ever be second best in his life.

Abiola among others will kill any of his other wives who dare look Simbiat in the eye and same applies to other Nigeria guys but nevertheless, im speaking for majority of Naija guys and i stil maintain that IN NIGERIA our men cherish any woman who stands by them considering the money mongering nature of many naia ladies and it will be very difficult to see a Nigerian guy treat such a lady badly except as i wrote, the lady left not because of any other thing but philandering which is part of many guys irrespective of the love they have for a lady.

Tuface after wakaring the whole holes still came back to Annie and many more.

And I could list just as many betrayers. Point blank, there's no way to tell if he'll take you with him to the top or simply drop you for a more suitable person to go with the new image. It's that simple.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And I could list just as many betrayers. Point blank, there's no way to tell if he'll take you with him to the top or simply drop you for a more suitable person to go with the new image. It's that simple.

I understand you but i will still maintain that most men will never look down on any lady who stood by them. Simple.

All these excuse of the guy dropping them when they eventually make it does not hold water. Does that mean the paramount reason of being with a man is the money in his pocket?

This is not even what any responsible lady should argue about because it will look as if all that matters is the financial state of a man and this topic of discussion is only relevant in Nigeria but in other countries where ladies love a man for who and not what he is,this topic wil not make sense.

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by AfroKnight: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin grin

I agree with you.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin grin

I agree with you.

Of course you do. Are you saying you're not appreciative, Afro? embarassed
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by AfroKnight: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course you do. Are you saying you're not appreciative, Afro? embarassed

Baby I'm the most appreciative man on earth. grin or close to
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Huh?

Huh?

Nna some men sef

Do i have to justify reality?

I may be against philandering but that will not stop it and even many people who heard the pastor preach against fornication this morning will still commit the sin today so reality is different from objectivity.

Outside Nigeria, most ladies will love and remain faithful to you even if you are a bus conductor and also remain a bus conductor till you grow old and die.

It is in Nigeria we will see ladies loving a man either because he is rich or because he has the potential to be rich as they always say "i love him because he has a vision" and apparently after waiting in futility for some time for the vision to materialize, they will run out of the affair hoping to meet a rich dude or another vision driven guy.

I weep for many naija ladies, i seriously weep for them.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by stan241(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Do i have to justify reality?

I may be against philandering but that will not stop it and even many people who heard the pastor preach against fornication this morning will still commit the sin today so reality is different from objectivity.

Outside Nigeria, most ladies will love and remain faithful to you even if you are a bus conductor and also remain a bus conductor till you grow old and die.

It is in Nigeria we will see ladies loving a man either because he is rich or because he has the potential to be rich as they always say "i love him because he has a vision" and apparently after waiting in futility for some time for the vision to materialize, they will run out of the affair hoping to meet a rich dude or another vision driven guy.

I weep for many naija ladies, i seriously weep for them.

And i put it to you that all nigerian ladies are not the way "nairaland" potrays them to be, I'm sorry but that's the truth

Nairaland just spews stuff that in reality doesn't always happen that way, now I'm not in any way saying there aren't bad eggs among them naija ladies but the unnecessary generalisation i notice on here is alarming

I repeat, in the real world out there, there are Nigerian ladies that are ready to suffer it out with you till things become better and that's a FACT

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

And i put it to you that all nigerian ladies are not the way "nairaland" potrays them to be, I'm sorry but that's the truth

Nairaland just spews stuff that in reality doesn't always happen that way, now I'm not in any way saying there aren't bad eggs among them naija ladies but the unnecessary generalisation i notice on here is alarming

I repeat, in the real world out there, there are Nigerian ladies that are ready to suffer it out with you till things become better and that's a FACT

I dont ever generalize. Never

I use some or most and not all.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by QueenEdna(f): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Huh?

Huh?

Nna some men sef
i too was amazed to hear some1 trivialize d act of cheating/infidelity, its an Odd world really.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by stan241(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
QueenEdna:
i too was amazed to hear some1 trivialize d act of cheating/infidelity, its an Odd world really.

Some of the stuff i read here sometimes amazes me i tell ya

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Some of the stuff i read here sometimes amazes me i tell ya

Better wake up from your0 slumber and face harsh reality and by the way what age bracket are you.

20 to 29?
30 to 40?

So that i will know how to explain to you.
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by stan241(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Better wake up from your0 slumber and face harsh reality and by the way what age bracket are you.

20 to 29?
30 to 40?

So that i will know how to explain to you.

Dude, my age has absolutely nothing to the stuff people put on here daily which is a far cry from what happens in the daily life of people out there, nothing you may want to say to me that i haven't heard or seen before
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by dabexy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
lovers in adversity tends to stay together
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Fernandowski(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
F*ck nigerian songs
Listen to wiz khalifa's 'promises'
Thank me later
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by ivyT(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Exactly bae
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by dabexy(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly bae
Rare cases bae
Re: Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They hardly forget

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) / OMG!!! See The Kind Of Nude Pics This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall / If You Know Lagos Very Well Where's This Place. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.