Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize (37187 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by goshikid: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
henhen. . .pick as you like..

AWOF CASH!! SO WHO WON? @ OP
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Ediss(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by seunlayi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
these people always behave like cows
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by jammyunn(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is it just me or does someone else think these pictures aren't related to the topic? At least I can't see any shovels.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Afrocatalyst: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Brownville007:
Stupid people. So if there is no monetary promise, they won't be responsible. Indirectly, the governor knows how his people reason and knows that force or law enforcement agents can do little in making them undertake social responsibilities. Hence, the carrot approach. Mean while, start sweeping now but have it at the back of your minds that there is no koko waiting for you.

You know nothing about people management. Am sorry to say this.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by ignis: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hungry people
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by mekybabe1: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice initiative by the government.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
See as all of them hold brooms for hand like correct citizens.....if to say money no dey involve now...all of dem go siddon for their houses grin grin

Naija peeps ehn grin
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by AngryNigerian(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
good idea...but how dem go share the #1mil go be d next problem.Nigerians,u wld neva dsapoint!!!
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by DaBullIT(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. Tambuwal has sense. Imagine having to pay highway cleaners to clean sokoto, the contract will run into tens of millions.... That's what he getting with a bait of 1m. grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Thats delegation and motivation
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Nicepoker(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fake picture. That's a party rally op.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Nicepoker(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fake picture. That's a party rally op..
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by aidoko1: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
watin concern me. FTC on my mind
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Alihkizito(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sai.. cheesy cheesy PMB deris... Corruption ooo

ebbybest:
tor
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Tzulu(f): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please that word should SCUTTLE and not SCUFFLE.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by spectechcon: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
I think its the best strategy to use, because average Nigerian wouldn't bother doing anything if it does not have any monetary value attached to it. Way to go Mr Governor!
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by onadana: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Walahi..poverty is a disease.Can't imaging a gainfully employed person or business person...in this mob...sorry crowd.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by san316(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Apply this all over Naija and everywhere will be shining like a diamond.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Joe980: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Brownville007:

Obviously another yabaleft escapee. Does this "land" look like Lasu thread or what. You not better than those involved in this post.
And you have to quote him?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
people like awoof ehn.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by onunwa21(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am going to Sokoto,1 million nobi Change

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Aminat508(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Kingbilo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Zi:
Sweep and get money? Ok o.

Isn't it better to use this 1m + 750k + 500k ie 2.25m to empower and equip the state Environmental Sanitation Board, and if they don't have one, set one up.

Actually no it isn't.... Lol. 2.25 million cannot even buy one garbage truck. But it has mobilised a whole state into action .... Not a single civil servant has been hired and all the job can be done at the same time.. I know where you are coming from but I'm sorry to say there's actually a little sense in this scheme grin

It's saved a lot of money if you think about it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
My boyfriend,why are you laughing..
temitemi1:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Zi: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kingbilo:

Actually no it isn't.... Lol. 2.25 million cannot even buy one garbage truck. But it has mobilised a whole state into action .... Not a single civil servant has been hired and all the job can be done at the same time.. I know where you are coming from but I'm sorry to say there's actually a little sense in this scheme grin

It's saved a lot of money if you think about it

Its not sustainable. Or does he plan to dash out 2.25 million once a month? If yes, its not economical. Thanks
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by ZziClass1k(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abraham Lincoln & John Kennedy COINCEDENCE:An America folklore of unknown origin Both were elected Rep. in '46.
*.Both were elected president in '60.
*.They both defeated incumbent Vice Presidents Presidency
*.Both their predecessors left office in their seventies & retired to Pennsylvania.
*.Both their Vice Presidents and successors were Southern Democrats named Johnson who were born in '08.
*.Both were concerned with the problems of black Americans and made their views strongly known in '63. *Both were shot in the head on a Friday seated beside their wives.
*.Both were accompanied by another couple.
*.Both had a son die during their presidency.
*.Both fathered four children, only one of whom survived into the next century
*.Both wives died in their sixties
*.Lincoln was shot by John W Booth at Ford's Theatre; Kennedy waswas shot by Lee Oswald in a Lincoln automobile, made by Ford.
*.Both last names have 7 letters.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by ZziClass1k(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
After shooting Lincoln, Booth ran from a theatre to a warehouse; after shooting Kennedy, Oswald ran from a warehouse to a theatre.
*.Both Johnsons were succeeded as President in '69 by Republicans and whose mothers were named Hannah.
*.Both assassins died in the same month as their victim in a state adjacent to the state of their birth.
*.Both assassins were killed before being tried.
*.Both assassins had 15 letters in their name
*.Both assassins shot the fatal bullet while in a building where they worked on a floor above ground level.
*.Both assassins suffered injuries during escape.
*.Both had body guards named William,, William Greerdrove JFK to the assassination point. Both bodyguards died within 48 hours of being aged 75 years, 5 months. source:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln%E2%80%93Kennedy_coincidences_urban_legend
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by icequeeTM(f): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
smiley angry Tomorrow they will say that igbo people too like money but I hope everyone can see its a universal phenomenon
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by redsun(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Queennikky:
Competition Now!!!

It is really funny how we Nigerians feel reluctant over public duty but when money is involved, you see massive appearance or struggling.

I don't too blame Nigerians sha, our leaders have so much corrupted to Nation to the extent that even their descendants are lazy to work....

Nigerians in general don't think as citizens,they think as enemies of their own state. There is no spirit of citizenship in Nigeria and that is why the so-called leaders steals whatever they can lay their hands on with the slightest opportunity they get.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by SupremeNG: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some days are like that......... Please be informed that Nigerian Police Force recruitment form is not yet out. Read this www.supreme.com.ng/nigerian-police-recruitment-form-20152016-application-registration/
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by Vello(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Lol. Tambuwal has sense. Imagine having to pay highway cleaners to clean sokoto, the contract will run into tens of millions.... That's what he getting with a bait of 1m. grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Where is happiness87 to come have a chance of heart. Hope she's had a change by reason of her Pastor's sermon in Church today. This is a productive people oriented leadership style.
Re: Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize by juliusjulius: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Throwback Photos Of Top Nigerian Politicians / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.