Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nobody Talks About Them - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nobody Talks About Them (720 Views)

No One Talks Abt Kuwait... / SA In Talks With UK To Lift Visa Requirements For South African Passport Holders / How Come No One Talks About Their Canadian Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Talks About Them by collins2: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2009
i have noticed nobody talks about this group of people,and it is not fair at all,i am refering to children born of nigerians abroad,all we talk about is yabbing ourselves and how we all miss home, how naija is better or how abroad is better,for GODs sake what of our children born here ,i have seen many adult children born and abadonded by their nigerian parents or adopted out to the whites,many of them today want to know their roots while some dont care at alll while some of them even hate nigeria with a passion because of the way they were abadoned.
please let us spare a thought for these ones(remember obama)i am sure obamas father never expected that his american son would one day grow to be the president of usa,i met a brillant boy of nigerian parents the other day in spain,he was adopted out to spainish parents as soon as he was born,you need to see this boy,painfull thing is that he doesnt know any thing about his parents or where they come from as far as he is concerned he is spainish,now tell me who is losing out,nigeria or spain?' and that goes for all of us abroad.
Re: Nobody Talks About Them by AngieFan(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2009
What specifically do you want to discuss about 'them'?
Re: Nobody Talks About Them by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Nobody Talks About Them by tpia: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Nobody Talks About Them by collins2: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2009
@tpia thanks so much,at least there are still people out there who understands what i am talking about.
Re: Nobody Talks About Them by tpia: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2009

(1) (Reply)

RTRRT / Do You Have Kids Goin 2 Dubai 4 Summer?lets Take Dem There 4 Less Than U Expect / nairaland : It Could Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.