Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (47066 Views)

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Long Receipt After He Went Shoe Shopping (photo) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kuuljay(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
zainyola:

I expect him to b gentle with me and if he spoil it chaii I will call u to cum beat him up for me grin grin cheesy wink
my hand no dey ooo!! no be you dey look for somebody wey go punch your face so you become a millionaire!!! don't even call me I don't know you grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kenoz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Chai ! Money good o
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by swillonch(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
May weather, u'll soon get whether... spendin asif ur Dad left dime!Daz ur live-line Bro!!! Beta invest d@ #Cash b4 u die Broke niqqu
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
This news affects the average Nigerian?! I didn't know.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
kennyman2000:
mheeennn.. This's roughly #850million

God, bless my hustle and every nairalanders hustle.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
na wrist band you wan take buy car?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice pix tho!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by coolhamid(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Youngzedd:

Also 50 cents.
Dude, 50cent and Tyson are not on the same level when it comes to being broke..

50 cent is not broke.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by zainyola(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
kuuljay:
my hand no dey ooo!! no be you dey look for somebody wey go punch your face so you become a millionaire!!! don't even call me I don't know you grin angry grin grin grin

Haaa
I disfrnd u cry cry shocked shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Tohpeh(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Touching lives is the very best investment

FLOYD, sow this ya money man!

Buy your sms here www. joyfulsms.com
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Mrblaze06: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
xamuelotu:
Dat na small money for Ronaldo and Messi
Are you kidding me??
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by encryptjay(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lawd shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by echson21: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
His was 2nd cos I got the first. Pix coming shortly. Grateful!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kennyman2000(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
googlepikin:
na wrist band you wan take buy car?

Oga, he possible ooo.. Link me up with mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat and lets get deals from these companies.. When we're done with the deals.. U'll watch for urself if its possible or not..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kossyablaze(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nairalandi:
LadyF please can I marry you?
olodo ladyf na boi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by soldierdollar(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2547002/floyd-mayweather-shows-off-4.8mil one hour before this . @ Lalasticlala
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
No be small tin o. Money good bros. Make him just take am easy. Tyson's memories
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Sweetrolly(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
I OWN THE SECOND CAR BUT I TOLD MY CAR MANUFACTURERS NOT TO MENTION MY NAME...THANK YOUI OWN THE SECOND CAR BUT I TOLD MY CAR MANUFACTURERS NOT TO MENTION MY NAME...THANK YOUI OWN THE SECOND CAR BUT I TOLD MY CAR MANUFACTURERS NOT TO MENTION MY NAME...THANK YOU
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Just hoping this dude doesn't end up like Tyson, hope he is investing in real business other than acquisition of luxury cars.
/
What does the owner of Showtime that writes his cheques drive?

Tyson blew $300million in less than 10years.

I bet you Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson and Allen Iverson will read this news and shake their heads.

Mayweather is blowing through his recent earnings as fast as possible. We have seen this before. Not my business, but ten years from now this dude "may" be broke. And it usually happens after they retire.

/

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Just hoping this dude doesn't end up like Tyson, hope he is investing in real business other than acquisition of luxury cars.

I dey tell you. Just check out the garage sef.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kayo80(m): 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim and Bill Gate did not only invest for themselves but also in humans as a large amount of their wealth goes into charity and helping the poor. Their wealth is measured in billion dollars yet they live simple lives. Bill Gates maintained the richest man position for over 10 years but most of the money is spent on helping people in Africa and around the world. What legacy is flyod laying for the blacks in America who don't have jobs and live on government freebies ?

Your homie is buying everything and sooner than later, he will file for bankruptcy just like Micahel Jordon and Tyson.

I am cool will Bill Gates, it is that Buffet man I have a problem with. We see all the good works bill gates and his wife does, and we also see how Gates product helps humanity. But Warren Buffet seems like a man secretly obsessed with money... He just keeps flipping stocks, and piling his dough, not enjoying life, just piling the money.

About Floyd, he is a boxer, not a business man. If people don't like his arrogance, at least they can get pissed enough to go and create their own wealth, and in the process, make the world a better place.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2015
really y buy a super car dats fast, dnt dey knw speed kills? y nt spend on an armoured suv or custom made bus, dats real value
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by TopGee: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2015
The car can't fly, and yet it costs more than helicopter. Does it make sense when you have over 50 luxury cars, yet you are added another luxury liability?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by hollypagan: 3:26am On Aug 24, 2015
this guy dnt think like humanbeing he should invest his money wisely by this age
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by zicoraads: 3:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Some of you are just pathetic. I don't know if he has come out to say that he has no investments. This car can also be resold for a very huge amount. Let the guy be biko! Some of you will even do worse when the opportunity presents itself. Besides, there's a certain level of richness one attains that boredom begins to set in. This is a way of unwinding cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by weezyana01(m): 4:35am On Aug 24, 2015
WaleGent:
$4.8m,
Abeg who get the 1st car. Since his own is 2nd.
my father does
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by xamuelotu(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Mrblaze06:
Are you kidding me??
naymar bought a yacht worth 7million euro Xo I dnt see y 4.5mill should be a big deal undecided. Here is some pic of him in his yacht

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Weah96: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Meanwhile Ike Ibeabuchi somewhere going, "fuk my life."

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by ignology: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2015
Too much money, more 820 million Naira . when you can buy a private jet with less than 120 million Naira n havemillions of change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.