Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ford Cars Quite Explicit - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Cars Quite Explicit (97626 Views)

BMW Is Already Recalling New M760li Over Oil Leak – Quite Fast! / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars? / In Need Of General Enlightenment About Ford Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Ford injector nozzles always last till the lifespan of the vehicles, because they have durable inbuilt electromagnetic coils.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Electronic throttle assembly controls only the volume of air induced into the engine for the functions of starting, idle, acceleration and cruising of the vehicle.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Ford (pcm) powertrain control module enhance the best starting system at cold through the management of input information from well to do sensors.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by olumide81(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
I need ur professional advise , i am plannin on getting a ford focus 1998 model. Kindly help shed light on its fuel consumption level, engine size and availability of spare parts. I live in osogbo
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Focus 98 is highly fuel economical, 1.8 and 2.0lit 4 cylinder engine with following characteristics : low fuel consumption, better power output, simple electronic system, durable suspension etc it's a car I can guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Advance track on Ford is absolutely managed by the ABS/VSC control unit.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Generator motor of Ford hybrids is excellent, is very durable and doesn't drain the battery.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2015
When engine overheats, it's not advisable to start it until it cools down.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy celebration to all nairalander
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by jeudasky: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi. I need some candid opinion. I'm thinking of a Ford escape 2005 or 06. It's a leap for me from Toyota is it a good choice I mean maintenance wise?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ford escape 2005/2006 is extremely good. Maintenance wise : you are free from frequent suspension problems but only routine service. Avoid unskilled auto electrician which could damage the PCM. Once the 02 sensors are OK, it economies fuel.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by MrMash(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Good evening I have an issue with my ford mondeo 03, the water reservoir gets so hot and the temperature rises..... what could possibly cause this? Thermostat, water pump?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's mandatory that the reservoir get hot at engine operating temperature. You will need to confirm the following as leverage to tell you the actual problem: (1)position of temp Gauge, (2)level of water in reservoir, (3)upper radiator hose hard or soft, look warm or hot when engine temperature is high, (4)water gushing out at what temp of the engine, (5)any traces of water leak, (6)cooling fans operating at low and high speed.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by llade(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
This one ure praising ford how about the notorious power transfer unit and transmission problem of 2008 Ford Edge. Also how about d availability of Ford spare parts in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:04am On Oct 04, 2015
These are information I've repeatedly explain, we need to erase our old believe on Ford. The power Unit won't go bad once you don't interrupt it's electrical /electronic system. If the transmission is faulty, find out from the history of the vehicle, the specifications must have been violated. Check Nigeria market now and confirm that the parts are very numerous.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2015
I can't believe that I'm reading someone praising POS Ford products.

You can use any brake pad on your Ford, it doesn't have to be Motorcraft. You can use any brand of oil on your Ford as long as it meets the specification set out by Ford motors.

Your warranty can never be denied because you did not use Motorcraft, it's a federal US law for all automakers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
You positively said that part/lubricants set out by Ford motors corporation US, thanks for that you paragraph. You have an assignment to carry out, find out which parts/lubricants producer set out by Ford motors corporation and cogently approved from which ever media you wish and share with us on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by integrator(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hi Femtopford, I am planning on buying a Ford windstar 2003 lx do u advice me to go for it? Please advise
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Windstar 03 is very good, but a demerit in a remote area where the roads are very bad because, Windstar is low on the ground, has long wheel base and isn't four wheel drive. Aside that, the technology is ok
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Radiator reservoir pressure cap should be checked for good condition to avoid unnecessary overheating and also prevent leakage.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by integrator(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Femtopford:
Windstar 03 is very good, but a demerit in a remote area where the roads are very bad because, Windstar is low on the ground, has long wheel base and isn't four wheel drive. Aside that, the technology is ok
Thanks I'm grateful
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
It's not advisable to remove thermostat, because the engine will run cooler than the operating temperature, since it's heat engine, temperature information to the PCM changes as a result alter it's combustion process even engine wear faster.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ford Explorer 2011-2014 use the application of vct to enhance high compression ratio for better power output at low fuel consumption.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
The vct assembly could give a terrible cracking sound at cold starting if it's damage due to the use of wrong oil.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
You can easily pick Ford escape as your choice, the technology shouldn't be threatened. All spare parts are available and easily fix. In a nut shell, it's 100% Mazda tribute.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ford escape is reliable for the average, the Brake system is good, for instance the Brake pads last longer before fading.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ford f150 engine is very reliable, better performance even for Agricultural activities.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Ford trucks : expedition, f-series, E-series, Explorer, mountaineer, navigator, aviator, Mark etc. The thought of high fuel consumption is nullified, it's been taken care of by multiplex electronic injection system.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kit and kin getting use to Ford, parts available and prices reducing.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ford escape 2002-2010 3.0/2.0lits is very portable, service/repair affordable and fuel economical.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ford Ranger is very rigid, even though the body become worst, you will still see it cruising on the road.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by dxplora: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.