Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (41902 Views)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by gbadexy(m): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Lets see where it will end.
I know fashola being a lawyer and being tinubu's chief of staff and also succeeding him would have gotten some info's on him for insurance knowing the kind of person tinubu is.
I thought some people said ambode was fired by brf for corruption, if true then it would be interesting to see how the drama will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by aresa: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2015
nonebutme:
You don't get it. The so called report according to Punch, is a public document loaded on the website of the LASG procurement agency and there are several awarded and completed contracts on it. The report says its for 2013, so it may have been loaded on the website during Fashola's administration. They are duly awarded and completed projects. It is the media that is feasting on it now after the discovery of the website by BudgetIt.

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Splashme:
Fashola was one silent thief

ACN now APC looting style is incredible.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

They can not accuse him of anything because they know he did not steal anything or did anything wrong, this is cowardly and smear tactics just to rubbish his image.

All they can do is and have been doing is Fashola spent this, Fashola spent that, but when are they going to get to Fashola stole this and that.?

These are cowards and scumbags especially the new Orobo governor and errand boy...

These are cowards and scum bag.

Orobo and errand boy Lenu eeee

Yeee paripa!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Realdeals(m): 6:19am On Aug 24, 2015
This is getting messier, I guess the contractors has more case to answer for now after which the spill over can then be on Fashola. Let's see where this end
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Decibel: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Another integrity test failedgrin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by patimore: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Fashola already called those fighting him as 'Pigs', I guess the other camp is also telling him he is also 'dirty'.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by malele(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari wants to give Fashola the Lagos State ministerial slot but Tinubu wants another person other than Fashola so he has to throw mud on Fashola so that Buhari will abandon him. The question is who will bring Tinubu to justice? Regardless, both Fashola and Amaechi are highly corrupt. When I was calling fashola a fraud on this forum many thought I was hating or being tribal

What do u mean by throwing MUB?
Are those things said of fashola false?
We need to stop defending these thieves that appear as saints atimes

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by zicoraads: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

You know it's inflated because they've shown you the contract details and stipulations?
They don't have to show me nada. Haba...I like Fashola like kilode. To me he is the best thing that happened to Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole. But truth be told, that amount is to hefty for just two boreholes. Putting up one borehole is not even up to a million naira. I understand you are unapologetically pro-APC, but except there was more to the project than just erecting two boreholes, the money is too much.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by FreeGlobe(f): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2015
malele:

What do u mean by throwing MUB?
Are those things said of fashola false?
We need to stop defending these thieves that appear as saints atimes
I mean the same APC and Tinubu were once projecting Fashola as a saint. Now that its about Tinubu's interest, they are singing a different tune. Fashola's corruption is not news to me.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Realdeals:
This is getting messier, I guess the contractors has more case to answer for now after which the spill over can then be on Fashola. Let's see where this end

The contractor, Kayode Olowolafe was once arrested by EFCC.

His company was awarded about 70% of all Lagos contracts under Fasola administration with inflated costs...

What more can attest to the level of debt and mismanagement of public fund in Lagos ACN now APC?

Inflating project costs reign across all APC controlled states.

From Lagos to Osun

Ogun to Oyo

Edo to Kwara

1km road = 1.2 Billion Naira.

But why is Tinubu attacking his stooge ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by labiola: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Indeed politics is a dirty game. For me, it is good for us to see what is happening in Lagos state. Unfortunately for Ambode, he has started digging the hole of failure for the second term. I believe a good political party should start taking all this evidences to nail APC in the next election. If Ambode fails to perform, I will be one of the people that will vote against him and his party. How I wish Jimi Agbaje can re-contest in 2019. I Let Apc keeps fighting dirty, the pigs will indeed get happier. Hate Fashola or like him, he has done wonderfully well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by patimore: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Firefire:

The contractor, Kayode Olowolafe was once arrested by EFCC.

His company was awarded about 70% of all Lagos contracts under Fasola administration with inflated costs...

What more can attest to the level of debt profile and mismanagement of public fund in Lagos ACN now APC?

Inflating project costs reign across all APC controlled states.

From Lagos to Osun

Ogun to Oyo

Edo to Kwara

1km road = 1.2 Billion Naira.

But why is Tinubu attacking his stooge ?
So Tinubu is now the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency? Or you want a government agency not to disclose projects executed just because of an alleged rift. Fashola himself equipped and funded that agency for transparency.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Grundig: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2015
A few months ago some nairaland handle did an expose on fashola's funds misappropriation. This borehole debacle was also mentioned and proof provided just like the many others.

I like fashola though, he only pickets the coffers of the state where a project is complete. Or he makes sure contracts aare completed so as to justify dipping his hands in the cookie jar. This is by far a big contrast to other officials who award non-existent cntracts with nothing to show for it.

If you ask me, I'd say let fashola go. But I wonder what oshiomole has to say though...:hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Reptyle(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2015
This is another allegation in Fashola's ongoing trial by media and as usual, Nairaland has ruled him guilty until proven innocent.

Hate him or like him, one thing I know about the man is that he is too intelligent to award fraudulent contracts and then have them published on a publicly accessible website.

I wait for Fashola's usual well worded explanation of the latest allegations.

Like Buhari's pre - election travail, if Fashola's hands are clean, God will see him through these trying times. He will come out clean and his detractors will only have succeeded in making him more popular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2015
patimore:
So Tinubu is now the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency? Or you want a government agency not to disclose projects executed just because of an alleged rift. Fashola himself equipped and funded that agency for transparency.

Transparency indeed! where there is no competitive bidding, transparency is faulty.

Good morning, Lalasticlala tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Realdeals(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2015
This fight against Fashola will not doubt affect Lagos APC in 2019, the only thing that can stop that is Ambode scintillating performance which can dwarf fashola's achievements, which I do not see coming.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Firefire(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Realdeals:
This fight against Fashola will not doubt affect Lagos APC in 2019, the only thing that can stop that is Ambode scintillating performance which can dwarf fashola's achievements, which I do not see coming.

Ambode is a jester, I doubt if the greedy boss would allow any meaningful performance.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by doublewisdom: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari wants to give Fashola the Lagos State ministerial slot but Tinubu wants another person other than Fashola so he has to throw mud on Fashola so that Buhari will abandon him. The question is who will bring Tinubu to justice? Regardless, both Fashola and Amaechi are highly corrupt. When I was calling fashola a fraud on this forum many thought I was hating or being tribal
So you can actually make sense? God is great! Have a drink on me biko.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Realdeals(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Firefire:

Ambode is a jester, I doubt if the greedy boss would allow any meaningful performance.

You're right, Let's keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by FreeGlobe(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
doublewisdom:

So you can actually make sense? God is great! Have a drink on me biko.
SMH...
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Realdeals(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2015
The oppositions should be prepared to play with some of this pix

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Probe Him if found guilty...tho he was my benefactor

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by tommykiwi(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Over to U Sai baba,probe dis matter or ur corruption issues is just on PDP alone.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by adesegun121(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Shey na zam zam water go dey comot for inside that bole hole...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by tupacshakur(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2015
That Nigger needs to be probed ASAP.

Juxtaposing the amount Lagos state government generates monthly (IGR of over N29 billion and a monthly federal allocation of about N10 billion) and the sorry state of development in the state, then the past administrations of Fashola and Tinubu ought to be probed painstakingly.

Now, who is to probe who?

Ambode probing Tinubu is apparently unthinkable, except he wants to "die", but Ambode probing Fashola, a man who forced him to resign as the Accountant-general of the state looms...

Fashola is in for some deep sh!t!

President Buhari should as a matter of urgency, be wary of APC crooks like Ambode, Fashola and their boss, Tinubu! Awon ole jati jati!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by loomer: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
disloman:
Just because una no want Fashola to go federal,una dey bring out all d contracts wey he signed as governor.Una like it or not Fashola go b minister.Make una go commit suicide when he's one.

Now na fashola, make people commit suicide.

If na fayose now u go call for him head.

Thief na thief no matter who dem be.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Viktor1983(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol!
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by smartmoses(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Hahahaha,now u no that Fashola is criminal.good for dem
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Orikinla(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
[size=18pt]There are boreholes and there are boreholes.
What kind of bore holes cost N139 million?

The borehole that Julius Berger will drill is different from the back yard borehole of your house.

Verify before you grudge and judge.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by DesChyko: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2015
After attacking the opposition, they'll still attack themselves.
Sit back for the stage performance of 'A play of giants'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / "Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.