Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (41901 Views)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by babestella: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

^^^Why does Nigeria produce so many spastics like the one quoted here?
Who said anything about justifying one inflated contract with another?
Were you ever taught deductive reasoning at all?

Have I not provided enough factual information, which situates your pedestrian rants appropriately?

When I need to create a groupie, you won't be invited, so sod off to join other TANOids who are also addled by limited intellectual skills. angry

Abeg shut your cesspit a different stop displaying your factory fitted stewpidity here.

The guys line of submission is clear, but your moroni.c brain wouldn't understand rather you chose to further delude yourselves with that rubbish you typed there.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by greatehis: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
lurther:
When you fight God's chosen people! God fights back for them.

Look at how the lagos yoruba leaders are fighting themselves dirty. They same people that threatened a whole tribe before the election. I wonder on who's side the oba of lagos will stand now. Is he on Tinubu's side or Fashola's side? This fight is sure God's fight for his people.

This is just the beginning.

YOU CAN NOT BE MORE ACCURATE
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by greatehis: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:
We've always known Fashola was a common thief.
Build 1 borehole steal millions.
Build 1 school steal millions.
Plant flowers steal millions.
Build website steal millions.

He always play to the gallery. Always rolling with 350 camera men and 7 TV stations to spread lies and propaganda grin. Unfortunately the lid is blown open.

Next is Oshiomole, the man with the diarrhoea mouth that has not carried out any notable project in Edo state for years. God nor dey sleep!

YOU CAN NOT BE MORE ACCURATE

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
babestella:

Abeg shut your cesspit a different stop displaying your factory fitted stewpidity here.

The guys line of submission is clear, but your moroni.c brain wouldn't understand rather you chose to further delude yourselves with that rubbish you typed there.
[/s]

Now here is another dimwit who is incapable of processing information the calls for lateral thinking.
Wait, your parents build boreholes too? Come on, now, regale us with estimated quotes that you have committed to your atrophied mind.
Clearly another defective TANoid that has fallen off the conveyor belt of imbeeecility.

They tell me it is not possible to spend tens of millions on industrial-sized boreholes, based on ignorant information - I prove them otherwise
They tell me about water tables of which they haven't the foggiest idea - I again lay to waste their puerile assumptions.
In fact, to cap it all, I go one step further and provide evidence that the ruling party which they blindly support; spent considerably more than LSG on just one frigging borehole. Their response? Rants that betray an inability to think.

You see, on your best day, you do not have the ability to appraise facts like I do.
To put it bluntly; you are are just another inconsequential nematode, saddled with inordinate bigotry.

Lagosians in highbrow areas may be drinking own faeces –Investigation

A borehole contractor, Mr. Elijah Idowu, who runs Noble Fourstar Hydro Resources, explained to Saturday PUNCH the process it takes to reach a depth where drinkable water can be extracted in the Ikoyi-Victoria Island-Lekki zone.

He said, “Digging borehole is never a child’s play in that zone because you will be talking of about 500 or 700 metres before one can reach a drinkable water depth.
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagosians-in-highbrow-areas-may-be-drinking-own-faeces-investigation/

“We know that only few landlords can finance standard boreholes. The common 100 feet deep boreholes being financed by property owners in Lagos metropolis is nothing but shallow wells. The depth of the boreholes being drilled at LSWC is a minimum of 250 metres. This is to ensure that un-diluted water is tapped from the earth for public consumption”, Holloway noted.
Source: DailyTrust

SHOCKING: Nigeria’s MDG Office Pays N154 Million For One Borehole -- [url]http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/24/shocking-nigeria%E2%80%99s-mdg-office-pays-n154-million-one-borehole[/url]

Screen shot attached taken from 'The Drilling Environment and Establishing a Drillers Association in Nigeria: Summary Report October 2007'. 2007 Prices quoted include of 'drilling, pump, generator, overhead tank supply and installation'.

I dare any one of you dimwits to advance your "my daddy said" logic, once more. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
One slowpoke called After1

Shameless liar, blackmail you cos of Fashola? You must be a fool. This shameless albino bigot, dont just start what you cant finish, stick to your trash and stop looking for my trouble. Hediot.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

Shameless liar, blackmail you cos of Fashola? You must be a fool. This shameless albino bigot, dont just start what you cant finish, stick to your trash and stop looking for my trouble. Hediot.
Coward so now you will deny it?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by after1: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

Chyke Okolo is a rapist and armed robber. cheesy
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
ndcide:

Abeg fly comort..

What sought of bullsshit did you just put up here.

We are talking about crass high handedness, brazen inflation of contracts and heavy corruption perpetrated and concealed by the past Lagos state administration, you are talking out of point.

You think if the truth about Lagos state is revealed you'll be able to defend them? Bunch of thieves defending fellow thieves and pointing at others.

Waefa u wil remember my word one day angry
U too gerrarahai
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by ibedun: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

So this Biafra-harlot is an albino? Wonders never end.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by humpito(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
ibkgab001:
Hummmm BRF no shaking God is on your side weather this is true or false you have done wonderfully well
it baffles me when people think like this. So if is true, he has done wonderfully well, according to u. SMH
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Something that costs 2mil, they'll charge 150mil indirectly causing inflation and waste in funds that could have been used for other things.

This is jail staring Fashola in the face!!! You bleeped up big time!!! Wow!!! You wasted this much and one single important road which trucks pass everyday to get goods from the port to other parts of the state couldn't be repaired
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
ibedun:

So this Biafra-harlot is an albino? Wonders never end.
Do I look albino to you or you and your people just haters that you can only achieve this color with bleach?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
Do I look albino to you or you and your people just haters that you can only achieve this color with bleach?
Chai!!!... See beauty. Your husband is a lucky man joor. This is the kind of pictures Rilwayne001 should be saving, not that of a fellow man.

Nne you're beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai!!!... See beauty. Your husband is a lucky man joor. This is the kind of pictures Rilwayne001 should be saving, not that of a fellow man.

Nne you're beautiful!
Aww thank you sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

Despite you being easy on the eye tongue, it is a shame you always end up making trite remarks like the one highlighted above. What is it with your worldly exposure, that you always default back to the kind of biological racism that even white people now shy away from?

Does your significant other even have your complexion? Of course not! I checked - so I know. cool
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
babestella:

Don't mind the wank1ng zombie called eguerilla aka bannedOtherview. He stylishly dodged an important part of a link he referenced which said

He said, “Digging borehole is never a child’s play in that zone because you will be talking of about 500 or 700 metres before one can reach a drinkable water depth.

If an average depth borehole is about N500,000 in another place, [size=14pt]you will be looking at about N7m to dig a borehole in a place like Lekki or Ajah[/size].

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagosians-in-highbrow-areas-may-be-drinking-own-faeces-investigation/
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

Despite you being easy on the eye tongue, it is a shame you always end up making trite remarks like the one highlighted above. What is it with your worldly exposure, that you always default back to the kind of biological racism that even white people now shy away from?

Does your significant other even have your complexion? Of course not! I checked - so I know. cool

No he does not because I prefer dark complexion men, as far as being a racists impossible, I am pro Igbo and that does not equate to being a bigot! You and your people refers to certain people on this board that always call people with light complexions albino.
If calling out Tinubu and Fakeshola makes me a bigot I don't know what you people want from Buhari and the fight against corruption?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rad1cal:

Don't mind the wank1ng zombie called eguerilla aka bannedOtherview. He stylishly dodged an important part of a link he referenced which said

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagosians-in-highbrow-areas-may-be-drinking-own-faeces-investigation/

Just like the retaaaard in you failed to appreciate the real cost of a fully motorised, industrial borehole.
Did you see how much the Ministry in Kaduna paid for manually-driven ones in 2004? Nah, ethnic bigotry and 'tyranny of the tribe' blinds you to the truth.

I know part of your ignorance has been cured on this thread. But then, being true to form, as an unreconstructured TANoid with poor tools of analysis, I expect your intransigence to continue apace.

eGuerrilla will continue offering much needed tuition as he sees fit. cool
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
No he does not because I prefer dark complexion men, as far as being a racists impossible, I am pro Igbo and that does not equate to being a bigot! If calling out Tinubu and Fakeshola makes me a bigot I don't know what you people want from Buhari and the fight against corruption?

Okay, just try harder to be objective.
I have developed a soft spot for you now, despite your towering height tongue
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
No he does not because I prefer dark complexion men, as far as being a racists impossible, I am pro Igbo and that does not equate to being a bigot! If calling out Tinubu and Fakeshola makes me a bigot I don't know what you people want from Buhari and the fight against corruption?

Pay no heed to that hypocrite.

He is here desperately trying to polish this mega sleeze with meaningless references that doesn't justify why two boreholes in 2013 should cost tax payers a whooping [size=14pt]$860,000[/size] .

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

Okay, just try harder to be objective.
I have developed a soft spot for you now, despite your towering height tongue
So you really know me shocked
Chai how are you people doing this detective work?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
BannedOtherView:

[s]Just like the retaaaard in you failed to appreciate the real cost of a fully motorised, industrial borehole.
Did you see how much the Ministry in Kaduna paid for manually-driven ones in 2004? Nah, ethnic bigotry and 'tyranny of the tribe' blinds you to the truth.

I know part of your ignorance has been cured on this thread. But then, being true to form, as an unreconstructured TANoid with poor tools of analysis, I expect your intransigence to continue apace.

eGuerrilla will continue offering much needed tuition as he sees fit. cool[/s]

Remind me again how much did it cost. [size=14pt]$860,000[/size] for two boreholes right.

You are an unrepentant shameless m0ron
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by oolalekan1560(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well, the project should have cost more cos all the work done by him BRF pleases me.. ..
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rad1cal:

Pay no heed to that hypocrite.

He is here desperately trying to polish this mega sleeze with meaningless references that doesn't justify why two boreholes in 2013 should cost tax payers a whooping [size=14pt]$860,000[/size] .
They can never justify that or any of the other price inflated projects . A N418.2 billion debt has been accumulated by the immediate past government and they think we will just sweep it under the rug without showing us where the money was really spent.
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

A simple image search does the trick .

Links to twitter then facebook wink
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
N23 billion IGR where did it go? Rad1cal:
Lagos IGR Hits N23b Monthly
DailyTimes: Thursday April 16, 2015

Lagos State Government, on Wednesday, said its monthly Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) has increased from N20 billion in 2013 to N23 billion last year.

The state government however said that 376 organisations were prosecuted for defaulting in their tax payment.

Chairman of Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS), Mr. Tunde Fowler, who made the revelation at a press briefing in Alausa, Secretariat, Ikeja, attributed the increase to the number of people that had come into the tax net of Lagos State.

According to him, “those who are tax compliant in Lagos state are now 4.5 million up from 3.8 million in the previous years.

“The high months of collection are usually in April, May and June. These are the months when companies declare dividends and staffs go on leave and they get their leave allowance.

“In terms of our actual collection, we didn’t increase in IGR. In 2013, we had approximately N236 billion while in 2014 it was N276 billion. So we went from an average of N20 billion in 2013 to an average of N23 billion. And that was one of the things that have kept the state working.”

Tax money that was collected by Tinubu's company was used for this...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by henrysam(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
These are Buhari's men and he never saw anything wrong with these, if it were GEJ governor Lamode EFCC would have sent an invitation
We are watching in 7D.
He who preaches equity must come with a clean hand.
Baba Buhari you are corrupt as your followers if you cannot do anything to them

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rad1cal:

Remind me again how much did it cost. [size=14pt]$860,000[/size] for two boreholes right.

You are an unrepentant shameless m0ron

Do you have any further details on the actual borehole, to support this unrestrained masturbation?

I know logic is not your strongest point (you've made this damn obvious), but why don't you borrow a sharper brain for once.

If a hydrology firm told PREMIUM TIMES that the 154 million Naira quoted for a single borehole in Abuja covered cover "drilling and casing, installation of a solar-powered submersible pump, steel tower for the tanks, tanks, pipes, joints & suckers, installation and labour"; is it not conceivable that LSG might be entirely blameless here? Wait a minute; you have been thinking of the shitty 10 cm wide well, at the back of your face-me-I-face-you abode, all along grin grin grin I no fit laff!

Get a brain as I advised, you will thank me for it later.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by henrysam(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
These are Buhari's men and he never saw anything wrong with these, if it were GEJ governor Lamode EFCC would have sent an invitation
We are watching in 7D.
He who preaches equity must come with a clean hand.
Baba Buhari you are corrupt as your followers if you cannot do anything to them.
Time will surely tell
Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by BannedOtherView: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

Harbour no fear. I am signed up to the 'didn't see, won't tell' code of honour. wink

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by Rad1cal: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
They can never justify that or any of the other price inflated projects . A N418.2 billion debt has been accumulated by the immediate past government and they think we will just sweep it under the rug without showing us where the money was really spent.

They can never get away with this. even that shi.t called the BannedOtherview with all his digging amounts to nought.

This is how i see him now. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government by biafranqueen: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rad1cal:

They can never get away with this. even that shit called the BannedOtherview with all his digging amounts to nought.

This is how i see him now. grin

[img]s750.photobucket.com/user/ToniCareca/media/dogdigger_zps679073de.jpg.html][IMG]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx142/ToniCareca/dogdigger_zps679073de.jpg[/img]
grin hahahahahahaha they are really diggingooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.