Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (17939 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
i hope the sweetlemon you are referring to is not the ones that opened a thread saying how she hates igbos

get a life, young man

Which thread?? Show me? shocked
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Jesusloveyou: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and indeed I refuse to see my favourite and the only section that I check on Nairaland to be consumed by tribalistic bigots.

The intention of this thread is for Mods to be aware of the main tribalists causing ethnic divisions and to implement a suitable punishment for their actions; such as a Ban.

The names that I am going to mention are going to be the main ethnic bigots that I have come across

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

After1

GentleToks

AnambraDota

Rose2014

PROVACATEUR

amadice

This will be an update thread; so if I see any new ethnic bigots there name will be added to this thread.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.
op, we already know those who are ethnic bigot, all saTANist are bigot, always defend their corrupt kinsmen and support anything that wil divide Nigeria, they wail over any good things in Nigeria, that means all wailers are bigot
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Happiness87(f): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Which thread?? Show me? shocked
read her comment, that thread was deleted
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
read her comment, that thread was deleted

Oh, it was deleted? By whom? Since you do not have proof to support your claims, why are you including her name in your post, biko?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Happiness87(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
go and read her comment you will see her biotry statement,

BTW , why are you defending her
laudate:

Oh, it was deleted? By whom? Since you do not have proof to support your claims, why are you including her name in your post, biko?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
yorubatic:

Are we admitting cowardice? Why don't we want Odu'a republic? Please tell me, ....are you seeing a blur vision?

Do you want to tell me ibos are superior as the early missionary whites confirmed?
[/s]

Osu Ibo, Go hawk your gala and stop displaying your cowardice online. Shameless akpu eating goat

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Curlieweed: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and indeed I refuse to see my favourite and the only section that I check on Nairaland to be consumed by tribalistic bigots.

The intention of this thread is for Mods to be aware of the main tribalists causing ethnic divisions and to implement a suitable punishment for their actions; such as a Ban.

The names that I am going to mention are going to be the main ethnic bigots that I have come across

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

After1

GentleToks

AnambraDota

Rose2014

PROVACATEUR

amadice

This will be an update thread; so if I see any new ethnic bigots there name will be added to this thread.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.

I am really disappointed. Where is my monicker? This list is as fake as Nikki Minaj's ukwu.

Seriously, if you remove the ethnocentric posts the "politics" section will go into possible terminal coma. Mumoohari has been sleeping for the past 3 months and as such no policies or initiatives to criticize or even discuss, just endless masturbation and phantasies of fighting "kwarauption".
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:

Spot on......that goat is the biggest tribalist here...... cheesy cheesy......another is tony Christopher and ekenedegreat......pure animals.... cheesy
The only reason why I hate you very much is that, you commit the worst atrocities on NL yet you still point accusing finger on innocent people. Are you not a tribalist?
Are you not eshinwaju the GREEDY maggot that has now turned to coolitempa?
You think we will be clapping for decaying things like you while you keep on bashing us with hate, greed and envy? You must be dreaming!!

6 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by coolitempa(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
The only reason why I hate you very much is that, you commit the worst atrocities on NL yet you still point accusing finger on innocent people. Are you not a tribalist?
Are you not eshinwaju the GREEDY maggot that has now turned to coolitempa?
You think we will be clapping for decaying things like you while you keep on bashing us with hate, greed and envy? You must be dreaming!!

Stop mixing me with other people.....you flatheaded village dunce..... cheesy...ihatago.......... grin

4 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:

Stop mixing me with other people.....you flatheaded village dunce..... cheesy...ihatago.......... grin
You're nothing but a decaying thing!! anumpama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Happiness87:
go and read her comment you will see her biotry statement,

BTW , why are you defending her

I have asked you to show me her comment that you claim is tribalistic. You have been unable to do so.

Now you are turning around to ask why I am defending her, instead of providing the proof you were asked to bring. sad

Ọ bù ̣ife ọjọō ̣ịgbā àma ūg̣ ha
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:
Who's your sweetheart? wink
cheesy
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Curlieweed:

I am really disappointed. Where is my monicker? This list is as fake as Nikki Minaj's ukwu.

Seriously, if you remove the ethnocentric posts the "politics" section will go into possible terminal coma. Mumoohari has been sleeping for the past 3 months and as such no policies or initiatives to criticize or even discuss, just endless masturbation and phantasies of fighting "kwarauption".

Hehehe.... wink

Nah, if they remove the ethnocentric posts, then people will be able to debate matters arising with facts, insight, knowledge and evidence. And Nairaland will be far better off, for it. Trust me. cool

All the Igbo vs Yoruba and the Yoruba vs Igbo threads are getting tiring, stale, irritating, lacklustre and downright ridiculous.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nochildsplay(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Curlieweed:

nicca REALLY ? As in REALLY really ?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nochildsplay(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Curlieweed:

k, I don see u. When you are old enough, you'll understand better
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
NDPVF is another bigot. undecided
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by SOUNDKING: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Monkeys and Baboons everywhere!
Mtcheww!
na dem go first start fight na them go still first cry,check all my thread on Nl, it is not up to 10,but when them post ethnic trash and recieved a heavy bashing we becomes the Bigots......only in a typical zoooooo...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by anulaxad(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mods you haven't begun the clean-up of this Nairaland yet, I have given you the main names.

Even though I have not once, (though I have been tempted many times) insulted or generalized other tribes I don't mind being banned if that's what you need to do to get rid of tribalism.

Mods I urge you to do something.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by WailingWailer00(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
No mind that small boy, what does he know??
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:

Why don't we want Odu'a republic? Do we like the ibo that much? Dont we know they hate us? Can't we do with them? Are we cowards? Can't we govern ourselves? I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic ...

Are wecowards who can't do without ibos?
This Yoruba wannabe again.The Coward from the coward tribe.Alaigbotic.shhhiior.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by WailingWailer00(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Passingshit

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

After1

GentleToks

AnambraDota

Rose2014

PROVACATEUR

amadice

coolitempa

Curlieweed

ekenedegreat

FreeGlobe

Cosbyrich

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.
Na your papa be tribal bigot, bastard
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by anulaxad(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mods, I have updated new names.

WailingWailer00:

Na your papa be tribal bigot, bastard

No need to bring my father into this. I added you because I have seen( just like everyone else on that list ) inciting ethnic hate or trying to cause ethnical divisions.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

Haba grin grin, how can I forget you?

Well I am Yoruba and I am trying extremely hard to end this ethnic war on Nairaland.
But why now?You mean you don't like us to whip the apes as.ses anymore?They are our wives anytime,anywhere,any day.Remember our first wife that ran to Ivory Coast.He was one beautiful bearded princess...lol
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by FreshGuy2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
the list can never be complete without these names...
Omenka
Rilwayne001
NgeneUkwenu
1tortoise1
fulanimafia.....
Most especially that fulanimafia of a being who hates anything igbo to the core..
Even the op himself is really biased. I don talk my own
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Ebukaobi: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

So desola baby is still on Nairaland? Why is she hidding from me? My only yoruba loff. Her yellow skin gives my big Igbo d1ckk a thick Hard on.

grin grin grin

Look at this fool with a big forehead and horrible dentition feeling cool with himself

Colins Amadi, you are just too dumb.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Most of your posts are prejudiced, hate-filled and grounded on falsehood. Should I post a few samples of your various posts in different threads, here?? shocked And you just registered on August 21, 2015 (i.e. 4 days ago) to post your tribalistic comments.
lol...he is a hiding coward.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Osu Ibo, Go hawk your gala and stop displaying your cowardice online. Shameless akpu eating goat
has your wife finished hawking her agbo today?

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by WailingWailer00(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
Mods, I have updated new names.

No need to bring my father into this. I added you because I have seen( just like everyone else on that list ) inciting ethnic hate or trying to cause ethnical divisions.
If I hate someone that hates me and my people, what's my offence? I hate the yellowbars, period!!!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Most of your posts are prejudiced, hate-filled and grounded on falsehood. Should I post a few samples of your various posts in different threads, here?? shocked And you just registered on August 21, 2015 (i.e. 4 days ago) to post your tribalistic comments.
is an Alaigbotic cowardly hiding under the Odua flag.He is our wife but 'yorubatic'don't be cowardly,bear your coward tribe's name...pepeiye.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:

Why do you need unity from those who don't want you? Why do want someone who doesn't want you? Is it be force to be friends, husband and wife or live together? Can't you be without those who hate you? Are you afraid or coward?
Are you a mumu or what.People that do not want you but bringing all their families to your place even when you deported some of them,they started crying all over the place like goats.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
WailingWailer00:

If I hate someone that hates me and my people, what's my offence? I hate the yellowbars, period!!!
If you mean Yorubas who have been taunting you because of your empty and hollow chest beating and daring you to even post a list that could make 1/40 of these few achievements...Five Yorubas have won The great Grammy awards,you have not been able to win one.
Yorubas have been or won:ICJ president,won Nobel Laureate, head of the apex world body,UNO...etc
hate and jealousy will kill you...SHIORR.R.. https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources / Minimum Wage: Labour Gears For War With 15 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.