Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (17808 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
Mods you haven't begun the clean-up of this Nairaland yet, I have given you the main names.

Even though I have not once, (though I have been tempted many times) to insult or generalize other tribes I don't mind being banned if that's what you need to do to get rid of tribalism.

Mods I urge you to do something.
So you know you're also guilty of this and you're here claiming to be holier than every NL member.
My question now is; Why didn't you add your name on that list?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

Another yeebhoe dunce.
. Jobless dunce! Having different monikers doesn't make you great but stvpid. After1=attacker231. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
attacker231:

Guy, whats your problem? respect yourself
. Get a life mr. After1=attacker231

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

has your wife finished hawking her agbo today?

When your slutty mother stop her ash/ewo business.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Get a life mr. After1=attacker231

I am glad you are now frustrated. You label people different monikers anytime you are sad. May ogun kill all okolo family if am attacker231. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Jobless dunce! Having different monikers doesn't make you great but stvpid. After1=attacker231. Rubbish

Chyke okolo is a rapist, kidnapper and armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by jemir000: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

Please do not insult me, as you are only making yourself look more coniving and divided by sentiment.

I have put APC and PDP, Yoruba and Igbo people or wherever they are from on my list so I will ask again do not insult me.

The list order is irrelevant it was a random placement of names, has that helped you?

I insult u...u r a p.ig
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by anulaxad(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
So you know you're also guilty of this and you're here claiming to be holier than every NL member.
My question now is; Why didn't you add your name on that list?

What,maybe you misunderstood me.

I have not once inflicted tribalism, not even once in my three years on Nairaland. What I am saying is that I don't mind being banned as well if it means that people like you and the rest are banned; it will be my sacrifice. Tribalism cannot continue.

I repeat myself I have not ever, not once said anything to degrade another tribe or ethnic group. I have challenged people to find any evidence if I have and to no avail has anyone came with any convincing or solid evidence.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nellyelitz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and indeed I refuse to see my favourite and the only section that I check on Nairaland to be consumed by tribalistic bigots.

The intention of this thread is for Mods to be aware of the main tribalists causing ethnic divisions and to implement a suitable punishment for their actions; such as a Ban.

The names that I am going to mention are going to be the main ethnic bigots that I have come across

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Wailingwailer

Passingshit

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

After1

GentleToks

AnambraDota

Rose2014

PROVACATEUR

amadice

coolitempa

Curlieweed

ekenedegreat

FreeGlobe

Cosbyrich

This will be an update thread; so if I see any new ethnic bigots there name will be added to this thread.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.
I smells 'Dullard's' incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by attacker231: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:

I dont know what you gain in disgracing your family everywhere.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by anulaxad(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mods new names have been added.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nochildsplay(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
nellyelitz:
I smells 'Dullard's' incarnate
god of that your biafra religion fire your left brain and condemn your right one
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by yorubatic: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cosbyrich:
This Yoruba wannabe again.The Coward from the coward tribe.Alaigbotic.shhhiior.
You are the true definition of coward ....if not, you would have started fighting for odua republic, just like me. ...you are a weakling. ..you have no mouth to talk, you are simply an O'yes to whatever the Hausa / Fulani says...you are shameless ...I am all for odua republic. ...do you hate odua republic?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by yorubatic: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

I am glad you are now frustrated. You label people different monikers anytime you are sad. May ogun kill all okolo family if am attacker231. Bastard
You are the worst olodo in this forum, plus one other female moniker....both of you are simply nuisance. ...Always cursing without any coherent argument. ..Shameless lot, you people make the ibos to see us as cowards and fetish

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Duru1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and indeed I refuse to see my favourite and the only section that I check on Nairaland to be consumed by tribalistic bigots.

The intention of this thread is for Mods to be aware of the main tribalists causing ethnic divisions and to implement a suitable punishment for their actions; such as a Ban.

The names that I am going to mention are going to be the main ethnic bigots that I have come across

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Wailingwailer

Passingshit

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

After1

GentleToks

AnambraDota

Rose2014

PROVACATEUR

amadice

coolitempa

Curlieweed

ekenedegreat

FreeGlobe

Cosbyrich

attacker231

ARIZONA123

Mcvaeey

Jemir000

This will be an update thread; so if I see any new ethnic bigots there name will be added to this thread.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.

What is wrong with being tribally indulged? Only a deluded fool and conniving pretender would insinuate that Nigeria is not tribally based country. One wonders why the cesspit adopts a foreign language among sea of vernaculars as official language. Nigerians are not culturally harmonized and remain fundamentally deferent from each other within their respective domains. The attempts to force harmony have led to sustained and perpetual hatred. Nigerians had to go their deferent ways so that cultural harmony and progress engendered by natural unity will flourish

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by coolitempa(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:

What is wrong with being tribally indulged? Only a deluded fool and conniving pretender would insinuate that Nigeria is not tribally based country. One wonders why the cesspit adopts a foreign language among sea of vernaculars as official language. Nigerians are not culturally harmonized and remain fundamentally deferent from each other within their respective domains. The attempts to force harmony have led to sustained and perpetual hatred. Nigerians had to go their deferent ways so that cultural harmony and progress engendered by natural unity will flourish

Just see the sort of half intelligent twits........one engages here...... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by onenaira3: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:
OPCNairaland,

ACM10

OneNaira3,

FXO81

B2Mario

The list is long, abeg... angry
This yoloba monkey that's too ashamed of his tribe, constantly being a huge coward is there a day I can log on without your ignorant @ss mentioning my name. The f2k is with this your annoyance
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:

You are the true definition of coward ....if not, you would have started fighting for odua republic, just like me. ...you are a weakling. ..you have no mouth to talk, you are simply an O'yes to whatever the Hausa / Fulani says...you are shameless ...I am all for odua republic. ...do you hate odua republic?
You are trying to tell the Yorubas to run away from a battle field.Yorubas had never ran from the battle field before only cowards like the Igbo people did that and they are still trying to do it again.If you are not a full Igbo then you must be 9/10 Igbo and 1/10 Yoruba,reason for the cowardly utterances you have been spewing.
When Yoruba wants an out from Nigeria,we get an out.Go and read about the yorubas and stop disgracing yourself like the Igbo monkey that you really are.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by jemir000: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Wailingwailer

Passingshit

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

After1

GentleToks

AnambraDota

Rose2014

PROVACATEUR

amadice

coolitempa

Curlieweed

ekenedegreat

FreeGlobe

Cosbyrich

attacker231

ARIZONA123

Mcvaeey

Jemir000

Nellyelitz

Duru1

anulaxad

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by yorubatic: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cosbyrich:
You are trying to tell the Yorubas to run away from a battle field.Yorubas had never ran from the battle field before only cowards like the Igbo people did that and they are still trying to do it again.If you are not a full Igbo then you must be 9/10 Igbo and 1/10 Yoruba,reason for the cowardly utterances you have been spewing.
When Yoruba wants an out from Nigeria,we get an out.
When will that be, after the ibos have taken over lagos...you are simply running from your shadow...I'm not a yoruba coward like you, I challenge any ibo any day...why do most of us seemed weakling...

We are cowards to want out...have no such moral. ..we can only make propagand, rant, curse or threatened lagoon...we lack boldness, leave those who are brave to fight for their survival. ..we have lost kwara, soon we will loose lagos...you are here ranting and cursing
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nochildsplay(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
jemir000:

did this one just add me to it's list of idk ? angry
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by jemir000: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
did this one just add me to it's list of idk ? angry

ur list?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nochildsplay(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
jemir000:

ur list?
angry
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by jemir000: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
angry
how many accounts u get?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Duru1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:

Just see the sort of half intelligent twits........one engages here...... cheesy cheesy

You are basement dunce that cannot be associated with the word, intelligence.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by coolitempa(f): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Duru1:

You are basement dunce.

See illiterate....'basement dunce'....what the hell is that.........better go to bed and resume your gala selling in Oshogbo traffic.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

When your slutty mother stop her ash/ewo business.
lalasticlala seun afam4eva obinoscopy pllease lock down this thread where people are abusing peoples parent.

This moniker is also fond of busing peoples mother
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nochildsplay(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
jemir000:

how many accounts u get?
silly question. Like am to dedicate my entire life to NL ?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
PROVACATEUR:
lalasticlala seun afam4eva obinoscopy pllease lock down this thread where people are abusing peoples parent.

This moniker is also fond of busing peoples mother
[/s]

Yeebhoes are all the same, hypocrites and shameless people. You see nothing wrong in your people cursing others, but calling the mod when they give it back to them. You are a shameless fool.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by fx45(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:
OPCNairaland,

ACM10

OneNaira3,

FXO81

B2Mario

The list is long, abeg... angry
FxO81 Would that be an impostor you're referring to?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Khd95(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op bend down ur head nd collect bottle of schnapps cool
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by bobbiekrantz: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

if i see my sweetheart name on your list, i will fire you arrow ----> grin grin

y0u mean that repulsive Goosy Faq..."Rilwayne001" ?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / 5 Months Later, FG Yet To Fix Eko Dilapidated Bridge In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.