Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (17881 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Cosbyrich: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cosbyrich:
Kwara is in the North but has 90% yoruba and 99% yoruba obas,only Ilorin has an emir supported by yoruba Muslim because of Islam.Does an Eze control all of your state?yeye dey smell.
The Kwarans have more lands than the Ibos.We have seen some of them owning virtually a whole street numbering up to almost 100.
We know one of them who owns more than a hundred houses and they have also produced a governor in the person of former Gov Lateef Jakande.You must understand these points:Lagos is in the South West,Yorubas are strategists,Yorubas are considerate warriors, Yoruba is a major tribe controlling the economy of Nigeria,Kwarans are Yorubas doing trading/business just like the Ibos.Is Lagos going to be lost into the hands of the Kwarans or into the hands of the multitudes of Ibos coming to Lagos in droves.?This is a clarion call to all Yorubas to go into trading/business like the Kwarans and Ibos and you would thank me later.I would be opening threads on trade/business very soon.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nellyelitz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
jemir000:

we now understand you intention
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by nellyelitz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
nochildsplay:
god of that your biafra religion fire your left brain and condemn your right one
Hmmm dullards why art thou so brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Op, I agree with you, but banning doesn't do it as the Mods ban some and leave their own people most of the time.

The best thing is to immediately remove posts that have tribal tone to diss others. Why this is too difficult to do is the $1m question.

If tribal topics and posts are removed as soon as they are posted, most of us won't be tribalistic, as there won't be any reason to be one. You just can't expect me to keep watching while some abuse me.

There are people who can't survive without being tribalistic, I'm not one, to be sure of who instigate what here, find away to call a truce, and see if Ibos can live without cursing Yoruba. We Yoruba here are just defending ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
wytecat:
@Op, I agree with you, but banning doesn't do it as the Mods ban some and leave their own people most of the time.

The best thing is to immediately remove posts that have tribal tone to diss others. Why this is too difficult to do is the $1m question.

If tribal topics and posts are removed as soon as they are posted, most of us won't be tribalistic, as there won't be any reason to be one. You just can't expect me to keep watching while some abuse me.

There are people who can't survive without being tribalistic, I'm not one, to be sure of who instigate what here, find away to call a truce, and see if Ibos can live without cursing Yoruba. We Yoruba here are just defending ourselves.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, whose tribe has made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs...

Can Yoruba tribe live without cursing and attacking Igbos in a day That's the result of the wicked seed of hatred, bitterness, treacheery, tribalism and nepotism sown into you Yorubas by your greedy forebears which have made you bigots to not appreciate the good in other people...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yes we can, and we did before joining you, so go and hold your evil brief to your satanic choir.

All the names you mentioned below are the names you Ibos were christened with, and only Ibos are known by them.

I already said it that you Ibos will be like fish out of water if you don't curse Yoruba in 12 hours, it's your life and purpose here on earth as Satan's offsprings that you are. Yoruba is your strength, and standard you want to be measured by, reason for your sick obsession.

xtrorse:

Disciple of hate and propaganda, whose tribe has made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs...

Can Yoruba tribe live without cursing and attacking Igbos in a day That's the result of the wicked seed of hatred, bitterness, treacheery, tribalism and nepotism sown into you Yorubas by your greedy forebears which have made you bigots to not appreciate the good in other people...

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
anulaxad:

Haba grin grin, how can I forget you?

Well I am Yoruba and I am trying extremely hard to end this ethnic war on Nairaland.

bros this is a lost battle.. the war aint ending anytime soon and u know it...
btw.. the war is a welcome development so as to know what ur next door neighbor holds for u....
you can ask yorubatic
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by LaudateIV: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
wytecat:

True! The criteria is applied in a haphazard manner. Some unrepentant bigots are left alone while the rest of us that preach moderation and respect are targeted. Dia ris God, oh! angry

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's really scary that the Mods and Seun pretend as if they don't know how to curb it, when we all know some people just respond to what's threading.

I think Seun allows the hate posts and topics to stay for traffic, only to be chasing shadows.

If every topic and post that instigate and provoke others is removed as soon as it appears on the board, most people here won't have anything to quote or respond to.

LaudateIV:

True! The criteria is applied in a haphazard manner. Some unrepentant bigots are left alone while the rest of us that preach moderation and respect are targeted. Dia ris God, oh! angry
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
Yes we can, and we did before joining you, so go and hold your evil brief to your satanic choir.

All the names you mentioned below are the names you Ibos were christened with, and only Ibos are known by them.

I already said it that you Ibos will be like fish out of water if you don't curse Yoruba in 12 hours, it's your life and purpose here on earth as Satan's offsprings that you are. Yoruba is your strength, and standard you want to be measured by, reason for your sick obsession.

If any group of people are notoriously bigots it is the Yorubas who migrated to Lagos from their ritual hinterlands in Soka and Oshogbo. 
Despicable beings who shamelessly display their treacherous nature online. Such is ingrained in your DNA.

Tell your Yoruba bigots to grow balls and stop ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It's pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshogbo or Lagos, still all Yoruba affairs, and none of your business.

It must be hard for you wandering vagabonds with no sense of belonging.

I'm not interested in your talking.points, just facts.

Who is notorious for human flesh eating? Ibos!

Which part of Nigeria was the first human slaughter house discovered? iboland!

Who stash dead bodies in closets for human consumption? Ibos!

Restaurants with human flesh is only found in iboland.

These are evil things you exported to other parts of Nigeria, own it and stop talking rubbish.

Maybe if you can stop being slaves to ijaws of yesterday, you would know what it means to walk before running. Iddioot always trying to fix square pegs in round holes.

xtrorse:

If any group of people are notoriously bigots it is the Yorubas who migrated to Lagos from their ritual hinterlands in Soka and Oshogbo. 
Despicable beings who shamelessly display their treacherous nature online. Such is ingrained in your DNA.

Tell your Yoruba bigots to grow balls and stop ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It's pathetic!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
Oshogbo or Lagos, still all Yoruba affairs, and none of your business.

It must hard for you wandering vagabonds with no sense of belonging.

I'm not interested in your talking.points, just facts.

Who is notorious for human flesh eating? Ibos!

Which part of Nigeria was the first human slaughter house discovered? iboland!

Who stash dead bodies in closets for human consumption? Ibos!

Restaurants with human flesh is only found in iboland.

These are evil things you exported to other parts of Nigeria, own it and stop talking rubbish.

Maybe if you can stop being slaves to ijaws of yesterday, you would know what it means to walk before running. Iddioot always trying to fix square pegs in round hole.

Haba!! shocked shocked shocked You started well in the first line, and ended very badly with your hate-filled epistle. Must you sink to his gutter-denominated level??

If you must respond to him, do so without insulting the Igbo. Everyone knows that Xtrose is obsessed with the Yoruba. His hate-filled neurotic addiction needs a fix to sustain it every single day, that is why he is compelled to launch attacks against the Yoruba, in order to get his fix! undecided

Just pity him. Such folks are beyond help.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
All points! At work and on phone. The middle of my post was to address another topic, but for some reasons it got mixed up. Hey, it's Ibos we are talking about so I didn't bother cleaning it up, they deserve every one of them as a refuse dump they are anyway.

laudate:

Haba!! shocked shocked shocked You started well in the first line, and ended very badly with your hate-filled epistle. Must you sink to his gutter-denominated level??

If you must respond to him, do so without insulting the Igbo. Everyone knows that Xtrose is obsessed with the Yoruba. His hate-filled neurotic addiction needs a fix to sustain it every single day, that is why he is compelled to launch attacks against the Yoruba, in order to get his fix! undecided

Just pity him. Such folks are beyond help.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
All points! At work and on phone. The middle of my post was to address another topic, but for some reasons it got mixed up. Hey, it's Ibos we are talking about so I didn't bother cleaning it up, they deserve every one of them as a refuse dump they are anyway.

So if it is Igbo people you are talking about, does that entitle you to release hate missiles in their direction. Do unto others as you want them to do to you! Think man, think!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
You are a learner, just get off my mention now!

And you shouldn't address anyone with "man" if you don't know their gender.

laudate:

So if it is Igbo people you are talking about, does that entitle you to release hate missiles in their direction. Do unto others as you want them to do to you! Think man, think!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
You are a learner, just get off my mention now!

And you shouldn't address anyone with "man" if you don't know their gender.

Hehehe... who is holding your mentions? You did not state your gender, so if you want people to address you as a lady, Sisi or madam, then kindly update your profile. Mtcheew! sad
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Your identity crisis is really ruining you inside out, foool! You sure going to get what you 're looking for, bring it on wuss!

It's not clear what your gender is too, but did I address you as a girl/boy? You are just dumb, and to think I first thought you as reasonable

I know where you are going with this, and your hot and cold ain't going to coat it, I'm waiting for you though.

laudate:

Hehehe... who is holding your mentions? You did not state your gender, so if you want people to address you as a lady, Sisi or madam, then kindly update your profile. Mtcheew! sad
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
Your identity crisis is really ruining you inside out, foool! You sure going to get what you 're looking for, bring it on wuss!

It's not clear what your gender is too, but did I address you as a girl/boy? You are just dumb, and to think I first thought you as reasonable

I know where you are going with this, and your hot and cold ain't going to coat it, I'm waiting for you though.

Nah.... you are too small for me to fight! shocked shocked
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nothing small about me, You are just too timid to take the plunge. You already have one leg in, so make up your mind, ode.
laudate:

Nah.... you are too small for me to fight! shocked shocked
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
Nothing small about me, You are just too timid to take the plunge. You already have one leg in, so make up your mind, ode.

You are really spoiling for a fight. And that says a lot about the kind of person you are. My Yoruba friends are 'Omoluabi' with personal dignity to boot, who would NOT dream of pulling the kind of stunt you seem bent on doing here. sad

Am not Yoruba however, so I will not take panadol for your headache, even though I have had cause in the past to defend your people against the nonsense spewed forth by other tribes. sad

Be careful. You are the myopic one who seems to believe that silence is a weakness, or that it signifies timidity.

Among discerning folks, silence is a weapon. Trust me, you do NOT want to intrude on my space. undecided
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please open the thread with the start up capitals, and please set it up in such a way that you can link grant makers with beneficiaries.

We all should do our parts in lifting our people up. It's a worthy cause.

Cosbyrich:
The Kwarans have more lands than the Ibos.We have seen some of them owning virtually a whole street numbering up to almost 100.
We know one of them who owns more than a hundred houses and they have also produced a governor in the person of former Gov Lateef Jakande.You must understand these points:Lagos is in the South West,Yorubas are strategists,Yorubas are considerate warriors, Yoruba is a major tribe controlling the economy of Nigeria,Kwarans are Yorubas doing trading/business just like the Ibos.Is Lagos going to be lost into the hands of the Kwarans or into the hands of the multitudes of Ibos coming to Lagos in droves.?This is a clarion call to all Yorubas to go into trading/business like the Kwarans and Ibos and you would thank me later.I would be opening threads on trade/business very soon.cheers.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by NewNigeriaMind: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
anulaxad:

You have continuously insulted 'your' people that is a form of tribalism.

In bold, you are absolutely right I have picked anybody who is trying to cause havoc in terms of tribalism or aiming to destroy our unity.

Insult me and you shall not get a response; a message for all.

Who told you the bigot is yoruba
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
What an easy way out! I respond to you in kind, so go and preach to the house choir. You can only hit on a dead cat friend! I see you for what you are, and that's an unintelligent sissy trying to be smart.

Just because Ibos called you Yoruba, you have to use me to change their minds, are you crazy?

laudate:

You are really spoiling for a fight. And that says a lot about the kind of person you are. My Yoruba friends are 'Omoluabi' with personal dignity to boot, who would NOT dream of pulling the kind of stunt you seem bent on doing here. sad

Am not Yoruba however, so I will not take panadol for your headache, even though I have had cause in the past to defend your people against the nonsense spewed forth by other tribes. sad

Be careful. You are the myopic one who seems to believe that silence is a weakness, or that it signifies timidity.

Among discerning folks, silence is a weapon. Trust me, you do NOT want to intrude on my space. undecided

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
What an easy way out! I respond to you in kind, so go and preach to the house choir. You can only hit on a dead cat friend! I see you for what you are, and that's an unintelligent sissy trying to be smart.

Just because Ibos called you Yoruba, you have to use me to change their minds, are you crazy?

You are still spoiling for a fight. And I truly feel truly sorry for you! shocked shocked

Now why on earth would I need to use you?? To achieve what, exactly? Are you the only person on NL? Or the most sensible? You obviously have an over-inflated sense, of your own self-importance. For someone who claims to be at work, you certainly have a lot of time to spew out meaningless responses.

As I warned you before, you are too small for me to fight.

And as much as you want to roll in the mud, flinging gutter language and insults around, I will NOT oblige you. Seek like-minded folks like yourself, who get high at the promise of a fight, to engage with. Believe me, you do NOT want to get involved in a cyberwar with me. You will not survive it. undecided

Continue with your fake peace-making endeavour on NL. I wish you luck. sad
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
That's exactly what you wanted as a coward that you are.

How did we get here? I know you have a memory of an ant, if not you won't be bathing in your own waste just to convince those who don't give a rat asss behind who you are.

Go and sit your stuppid behind down where it belongs!

I'm not the only one here but you opportunistic ninny thinks that I won't have time for you cos I had said I was at work, shame on you iddiott!

laudate:

You are still spoiling for a fight. And I truly feel truly sorry for you! shocked shocked

Now why on earth would I need to use you?? To achieve what, exactly? Are you the only person on NL? Or the most sensible? You obviously have an over-inflated sense, of your own self-importance. For someone who claims to be at work, you certainly have a lot of time to spew out meaningless responses.

As I warned you before, you are too small for me to fight.

And as much as you want to roll in the mud, flinging gutter language and insults around, I will NOT oblige you. Seek like-minded folks like yourself, who get high at the promise of a fight, to engage with. Believe me, you do NOT want to get involved in a cyberwar with me. You will not survive it. undecided

Continue with your fake peace-making endeavour on NL. I wish you luck. sad
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
That's exactly what you wanted as a coward that you are.

How did we get here? I know you have memory of an ant, if not you won't be bathing in your waste just to convince those who don't give a rat asss behind who you are.

Go and sit your stuppid behind down where it belongs!

I'm not the only one here but you opportunistic ninny thinks that I won't have time for you cos I had said I was at work, shame on you iddiott!

The venom you just spilled here, shows the filth in your mind. undecided

For you to make reference to 'bathing in one's waste', means you have obviously done it before. Am not interested in learning about how you did it, but it obviously gives you a high, which is why you alluded to it.

The 'memory of an ant' that you brought up here, is also something you know about. shocked shocked Pray tell, does it bear any resemblance to your own?? undecided

And the words, 'coward, stupid, iddiot, opportunistic ninny,' you used up there, describe you perfectly to a 'T'. cool

Thanks for letting us know how much you hate yourself. undecided

One last word: If I was interested in the opinion of the Igbo (which am not), you would not have any say in it. So stop whining and belly aching. Get a life!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Programmed piece of can, aside repeating after me, do you have a mind of your own? If no, what's the point of your naked dance in the market? I thought you could actually do something with the way you kept following and calling me out, toothless aggressor, shameless dunce! The joke is on you!

laudate:

The venom you just spilled here, shows the filth in your mind. undecided

For you to make reference to 'bathing in one's waste', shows you have obviously done it before. Am not interested in learning about how you did it, but it obviously gives you a high, which is why you alluded to it.

The 'memory of an ant' that you brought up here, is also something you know about. shocked shocked Pray tell, does it bear any resemblance to your own?? undecided

And the words, 'coward, stupid, iddiot, opportunistic ninny,' you used up there obviously describe you perfectly to a 'T'. cool

Thanks for letting us know how much you hate yourself.

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
Programmed can, aside repeating after me, do you have a mind of your own? If no, what's the point of your naked dance in the market? I thought you can really do something with the way you kept following and calling me out, toothless aggressor, shameless dunce! The joke is on you!

Pity. undecided Your folks did their best I'm sure, and tried to raise you well, but you obviously refused to imbibe the tenets of a good upbringing.

Your propensity for self-hatred is so astounding. Why do you keep describing yourself using such uncomplimentary terms, like 'toothless aggressor, programmed can and shameless dunce'? Is that how much you dislike the person you are?? shocked shocked
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
My people raised me to stand up for what's right, and do it well even to the last man standing.

Yours raised you to walk on your head and blow wherever the wind blows. Shame on you.

laudate:

Pity. undecided Your folks did their best I'm sure, and tried to raise you well, but you obviously refused to imbibe the tenets of a good upbringing.

Your propensity for self-hatred is so astounding. Why do you keep describing yourself using such uncomplimentary terms, with words like 'toothless aggressor and shameless dunce'? Is that how much you dislike the person you are?? shocked shocked
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by carinmom(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
anulaxad:
Oh and I forgot, to any sensible nairalander I urge you to feel free to add names of the ethnic bigots you have come across.

^ for the guy on top of me.

You've forgotten Oremussanctus
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
My people raised me to stand up for what's right, and do it well even to the last man standing.

Yours raised you to walk on your head and blow wherever the wind blows. Shame on you.

Hahaha ... I cannot see evidence that your people raised you to stand up for what is right.

Everyone can see however, that you were raised "to walk on your head and blow wherever the wind blows". The mudslinging you have just unleashed within this thread, proves it. Pity! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We’re Ready For Dialogue, Militants Reply Buhari / Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions / Defection: Court Fixes April 11 For Judgment In Suit Seeking Dogara’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.