Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (17958 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
What lies? You are sick!

I don't read your post, and that's a fact.

Continue telling lies.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
The cannibal xtrorse, has found another decomposed body to take home for family feast.

How pathetic can you Ibos be? Why are you cursed with dead bodies?

I just can't quote you anymore, but will still respond to you anyway possible.

Musibau, you never see 'somtin'!

Descendant of a fallen demon, be bold and acknowledge your people - the Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers. It's indeed pathetic that a man who is expected to be more enlightened in this age still depends of ritual killings to progress. Any way, unrepentant, despicable beings will always be difficult to change until they are ultimately consumed in their evil deeds...

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2015
You are funny!
Keep making yourself feel good.
laudate:

Continue telling lies.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Cut and paste Ltd, what else do you have?All your posts are saying the same thing.

Btw, have you got your road kill secured?I'm sure your whole family is happy ifor the meat. Do you eat them raw.

Oh cannibals, you haven't found a world.

xtrorse:

Musibau, you never see 'somtin'!

Descendant of a fallen demon, be bold and acknowledge your people - the Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers. It's indeed pathetic that a man who is expected to be more enlightened in this age still depends of ritual killings to progress. Any way, unrepentant, despicable beings will always be difficult to change until they are ultimately consumed in their evil deeds...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Cut and paste Ltd, what else do you have All your posts are saying the same thing.

Btw, have you got your road kill secure I'm sure your whole family is happening for the meat.

Let me still show you what despicable beings do to the innocent people in the of 'sufferstication'.
You loot the treasury and you are still not satisfied. You resort to killing innocent people just to acquire wealth! It's so pathetic and most worrisome for the Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers to flourish in evil.

See the hole of death dug by your likes of despicable beings?

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Xtrorse, you cannibals don't discriminate, you were going to eat even the Ebola victims, you smuggled one in before the Fg stopped you. Thank goodness you would have used that to seater Nigeria.

Every flesh is edible in iboland.

Just talking to you foool will true one a vegetarian. Evil savages, backward tribe.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse, you cannibals don't discriminate, you were going to eat even the Ebola victims, you smuggled one in before the Fg stopped you. Thank goodness you would have used that to seater Nigeria.

Every flesh is edible in iboland.

Just talking to you foool will true one a vegetarian. Evil savages, backward tribe.

Musibau, you can blame Igbos for your journey to insanity for all I care. The fact is many of you descendants of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers are slippery like the serpent. Innocent lives who trusted you ended up in your shrines. Some were butchered and sold as meat to cannibals. Some for political purposes. Some for acquiring evil powers. Some for other fetish purposes. When will this menace stop?
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Xtrorse, at this rate you will start killing your children and eating them if you can't find dead bodies.

There's no way you are not handling and seeing human carcasses daily. If you can conveniently look at these pictures like this for as long as it takes to post here, mehn! Jokes aside, You are definitely in your element.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse, at this rate you will start killing your children and eating them if you can't find dead bodies.

There no way you are not handling and seeing human carcasses daily. If you can conveniently look at these pictures like this for as long as it takes to post here, mehn! Jokes are partYou are definitely in your element.

Many people who left their homes have been declared missing. Some have been missing for years and their loved ones gave up the search. What happened? Many of these people's carcasses and properties have been located and traced to your evil forests? Why should you continue in this devilish act
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Xtrorse the human butcher, one day you will eat your child by mistake. You have eaten some family members already.

Just take your cannibalism out of SW, we eat beef, chicken and lamb only.

Ibos the only tribe that eat human flesh and donkeys, and even vultures, eeww Ibos.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse the human butcher, one day you will eat your child by mistake. You have eaten some family members already.

Just take your cannibalism out of SW, we eat beef, chicken and lamb only.

Ibos the only tribe that eat human flesh and donkeys, and even vultures, eeww Ibos.

Musibau, tell me, how many human heads in addition to an Abobaku were used to bury your Ooni of ife?
You see, Yoruba land have proven to be the Haven of Ritualists and human parts dealers in the whole universe. And despicable beings like yourself are unrepentant.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Ibos are cursed with every evil.

Only you Ibos replace Egusi with poo. Anyone who eat in your house has eaten human flesh.

The world is changing but you have chosen to remain backward, with primitive thinking and behaviour.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Ibos are cursed with every evil.

Ite you Ibos that replace Egusi with poo. Anyone who eat in your house has eaten human flesh.

The world is changing but you have chosen to remain backward, with primitive thinking and behaviour.

Many Yorubas aside being bile-filled, treacherous, wicked and parasitic they are devilish. They are too diabolic and their region juju-infested. Juju in the office. Juju in church. Juju at work. Juju at play. So much juju in the life of a typical Yoruba person.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:45am On Aug 27, 2015
It's the same ibo tribe a man can marry a woman, and if the woman does get pregnant, they would go for the immediate sister and give to the same man, when the population of the village is more than just the 3 of them. So tell me, if he can marry her sister as 2nd wife, why can't he cheat with her? Family members should be off limit, but Ibos can't understand that, Ibos are closer to animals than they are to humans.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
It's the same ibo tribe a man can marry a woman, and if the woman does get pregnant, they would go for the immediate sister and give to the same man, when the population of the village is more than just the 3 of them. So tell me, if he can marry her sister as 2nd wife, why can't he cheat with her? Family members should be off limit, but Ibos can't understand that, Ibos are closer to animals than they are to humans.

Yorubas are experts in diverse evils in the society. Yoruba life is synonymous with incests. It's in Yoruba land you will find a father sleeping with his son's wife and the wife's own father also sleeping with her! What a shameless act!
They do this despicable act in the name of acquiring evil powers. Supposed enlightened and 'suffersticated' tribe engaging in demeaning and bestial acts. It's really pathetic!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 2:57am On Aug 27, 2015
xtrorse, the same animalistic trait is when you bite the fingers that feed you, as ibo have been ungrateful in Lagos and other SW.

Just can't wait for my people to wake up and treat you.

Every ibo toddler as soon as they utter their first child which is usually "Yoruba" The next thing is take me to Lagos. Even a grandmother that can't walk wants to come and die in Lagos. I will take ibos seriously if you can have a place like 1/10th of even Porthacourt in the SE, let alone Lagos.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
xtrorse, the same animalistic trait is when you bite the fingers that feed you, as ibo have been ungrateful in Lagos and other SW.

Just can't wait for my people to wake up and treat you.

Every ibo toddler as soon as they utter their first child which is usually "Yoruba" The next thing is take me to Lagos. Even a grandmother that can't walk wants to come and die in Lagos. I will take ibos seriously if you can have a place like 1/10th of even Porthacourt in the SE, let alone Lagos.

Musibau, go back to your poverty ravished Soka evil forest and stop being a nuisance in Lagos. Lagos is for Lagosians! You and your lots have stained Lagos with your evils. Can't you mention your juju-infested village?
Stay away from Lagos!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Xtrorse, there's evil and bad in the world.

Now, check the work of the hands of Ibos. You Ibos can hardly do good things, you are all about destruction. No good thing has ever or will ever come from you. You can't help it, it's destined that way when you are the work of the hand of the Devil himself. A tribe that look at another human being and think he/she is food You Ibos have NOT fully evolved into full human beings. Everything about you is abnormal, from your thinking to your actions.

As far as you Ibos are concerned, it's the grass that chew cows, not the other way, with this level of reasoning your case is sad.

Check this out, Yoruba on the other is all about live and let live, and have been about tolerance, kindness and gentle to a fault, and even fight for you ingrates.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse, there's evil and bad in the world.

Now, check the work of the hands of Ibos. You Ibos can hardly do good things, you are all about destruction. No go or has ever or will ever come from you. You can't help it, it's destined that way when you are work of the Devil himself. A tribe that look at another human being and think he/she is food You Ibos have NOT fully evolved into full human beings. Everything about you is abnormal, from your think to your actions.

As far as you Ibos are concerned, it's the grass that chew cows, not the other way, with level of reasoning your case is sad.

Check this out, Yoruba on the other is all about live and let live, and have been about tolerance, kindness and gentle to a fault, and even fight for you ingrates.

It's better to trust and live with serpents than Yorubas. Yorubas are murderous backstabbers. They will relate well with you in your presence but at your back they will slander the person!
Yoruba people are good at ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda.
Aside that Yorubas are evil forest merchants of death they also engage in 'Gbomogbomo' and are barbaric rapists 

A murderer will kill, a thief will steal from you, but you'll never know where you stand with a liar...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:26am On Aug 27, 2015
I'm not Ibo, only Ibos come from evil forest.

This is the Ibo logic I was just talking about that you see things that don't exist or your vision is in reverse.

Lagos is my town, you are an alien in Lagos. You are the wandering vagabond that don't have a part in Lagos. I have traceable 5 generations that were born and raised in Lagos, having said that, all Yoruba are one in Lagos.

Be worried about your erosion ravaged, landlocked, unproductive cursed land in SE.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
I'm not Ibo, only Ibos come from evil forest.

This is the Ibo logic I was just talking about that you see things that don't exist or your vision is in reverse.

Lagos is my town, you are an alien in Lagos. You are the wandering vagabond that don't have a part in Lagos. I have traceable 5 generations that were born and raised in Lagos, having said that, all Yoruba are one in Lagos.

Be worried about your erosion ravaged, landlocked, unproductive cursed land in SE.

Musibau, stop claiming Lagos and go back to the evil forests of Oshogbo and Soka where your fathers MIGRATED from. Leave Lagosians to manage their state. You have polluted Lagos enough with your despicable acts. You and your lots have caused sorrows in many families.

You leeches should get the hell out of Lagos so that true Lagosians, who are known to be civilized and hospitable can manage the affairs of their state. If your too ashame or scared to go back to Soka Evil Forest then consider Ijebu-Ode where your fellow loud mouthed, dirty and uncivilized cretins reside.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Xtrorse, you Ibos must be foools for real to have kept on exposing your back to daggers, or as more of animals that you are, you can't sense danger or process one.

We Yoruba have never been in alliance with you. We are not one people, and didn't agree to watch your back, so we couldn't have betrayed you. You can always check the word "betray" so you can use it properly next time.

Nigerians want you go but the problem you have last may happen again if you still want to covet your neighbor's land, that was your problem the first time and might be your problem again. Delta won't give you an inch so prepare for what you would eat, don't count on us to feed you this time.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse, you Ibos must be foools for real to have kept on exposing your back to daggers, or as more of animals that you are, you can't sense danger or process one.

We Yoruba have never been in alliance with you. We are not one people, and didn't agree to watch your back, so we couldn't have betrayed you. You can always check the word "betray" so you can use it properly next time.

Nigerians want you go but the problem you have last may happen again if you still want to covet your neighbor's land, that was your problem the first time and might be your problem again. Delta won't give you an each, so prepare for what you would eat, don't count on us to feed you this time.

Musibau, you are really a confused, deluded being. When did wicked and despicable beings start liking the Igbos this much? Igbos do not need such likeness of death. Keep it to yourself. Stop crying more than the bereaved and channel your energy towards your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers.
The industrious people of the Great Igbo Nation are no cowards and don't do attaché. It's the Yorubas who are in the habit of ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using lies and propaganda to drag other tribes along to be able to withstand Igbos.

Igbos matter will continually haunt you...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Good night, will check on you while at work tomorrow. Btw, stop dangling gross pictures, you should still have human feelings, let the half human in you come to the forefront when issues like this are discussed, those aren't laughing matter. Though you see it as food, but they were once like you.

That's enough for tonight, I have to work in the morning. I'm sure you are out robbing, May you get caught soon.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Good night, will check on you while at work tomorrow. Btw, stop dangling gross pictures, you should still have human feelings, let the half human in you come to the forefront when issues like this are discussed, those aren't laughing matter. Though you see it as food, but they were once like you.

That's enough for tonight, I have to work in the morning. I'm sure you are out robbing, May you get caught soon.

You are still going to bed while retaining your foul mouth. Okay o, I hope you do not see giants chasing you up and down in your dream.

He that fights and runs away, lives to fight another day!

In few hours time I expect you would have renewed your juju.

Till then enjoy...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
No evil giant can stop me from sleeping,
How was your robbery? If you make it back today, you won't next time.

xtrorse:

You are still going to bed while retaining your foul mouth. Okay o, I hope you do not see giants chasing you up and down in your dream.

He that fights and runs away, lives to fight another day!

In few hours time I expect you would have renewed your juju.

Till then enjoy...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by ibotic(f): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun...IPOB youth.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Musibau ko misinformation ni!

It's in your deranged mind you see that name. I didn't know this is how rabbid dogs see things that are not there.

The more decomposed human flesh you eat, the dumber you get, see your life talking nothing exactly from musi what to someone haunted by you

You are a complete nutjob I swear!

Haha! Grass is chewing cows - Ibo logic.

Just don't post graphic pictures of your dinner here again if you know you have what it takes to exchange words with me. Only the very nasty can stand such sight. Show you have some decency for once.

Stop using pictures to cover your delinquencies, every one already knows what human carcasses look like. Showing it portrays you as SAVAGES.

Now what you got?

xtrorse:

Musibau, you are really a confused, deluded being. When did wicked and despicable beings start liking the Igbos this much? Igbos do not need such likeness of death. Keep it to yourself. Stop crying more than the bereaved and channel your energy towards your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers.
The industrious people of the Great Igbo Nation are no cowards and don't do attaché. It's the Yorubas who are in the habit of ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using lies and propaganda to drag other tribes along to be able to withstand Igbos.

Igbos matter will continually haunt you...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Musibau ko misinformation ni!

It's in your deranged mind you see that name. I didn't know this is how rabbid dogs see things that are not there.

The more decomposed human flesh you eat, the dumber you get, see your life talking nothing exactly from musi what to someone haunted by you

You are a complete nutjob I swear!

Haha! Grass is chewing cows - Ibo logic.

Just don't post graphic pictures of your dinner here again if you know you have what it takes to exchange words with me. Only the very nasty can stand such sight. Show you have some decency for once.

Stop using pictures to cover your delinquencies, every one already knows what human carcasses look like. Showing it portrays you as SAVAGES.

Now what you got?
wytecat:
No evil giant can stop me from sleeping,
How was your robbery? If you make it back today, you won't next time.

Musibau, you may not be mad yet but madness is seriously chasing you around the world. But just before it goes full blown I would advise you keep to your mental doctor's prescription so that you don't put the blame on Igbos.

In your dream early this morning you must have seen Igbo giant chasing you up and down. So, you woke up screaming from your bed and shouting, "ori iya mi o, egba mi o". Ah, you never see 'somtin'; e just dey start.

Disciple of hate and propaganda, more misery awaits you tonight since you have chosen to be unrepentant. This time around the giant shall be holding a horse whip. I'd advise you to wear ten khaki shorts! So be prepared! I would like to see the video recording of the episode. Happy encounter!
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by wytecat: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Xtrorse, your mother is chained down at the madhouse, yet you are looking for an imaginary mad somewhere else, misery awaits the rest of your cannibalistic family, young and old, and I'm ready for you everyday.

Savage, you must have blood and mutilated bodies to feel good, I've found away to reply to you without seeing your devilish pictures only a deranged iddioot like you loves to pose with. I'm here for you everyday, let's see who blinks first. Foolish product of a community cum bucket.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 28, 2015
wytecat:
Xtrorse, your mother is chained down at the madhouse, yet you are looking for imaginary mad somewhere else, misery awaits the rest of your cannibalism family, young and old, and I'm ready for you everyday.

Savage, you must have blood and mutilated bodies to feel good, I've found away to reply to you without seeing your devilish pictures only a deranged iddioot like you loves to pose with. I'm here for you everyday, let's see who blinks first. Foolish product of a community cum bucket.

Frustrated descendant of a fallen demon from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, whining, weeping and wailing profusely on every available media with thick mucous dripping down his smelly nose as if his whole essence in life is being taken away from him!

Musibau, it seems you branched off on your way home from 'work' and stopped over at Iya Basira's kiosk. What did you go there to do? So, Musibau you still take 'shekpe'?
Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau!
How many times did I call you? You really have to be careful! 'Shekpe' is not good for your delicate brain.
See now, it's as if the madness is already going full blown. You had better advise yourself before you end up in Jakara market...
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2015
wytecat:
Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau! Musibau!

Frustrated disciple of hate and propaganda, that reminds me, how are you preparing for the total islamisation of your land by your Fulani slave master?

You need to start learning how to recite the Q'uaran. The earlier the better. That may be all you require for full citizenship.
And you know, once you are a bonafide citizen, you have lots of benefits - free ticket to Mecca every month, free training in suicide bombing and use of IEDs, 77 virgins at you beck and call, improvised kettle for 'ogogoro', compulsory 7 years training in Afghanistan with Osama bin Laden's deputy, and for your first promotion, you must indoctrinate, sacrifice and donate one of your loved ones as suicide bomber to any of the enemy Western countries.

Hurry up! The clock is ticking...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows / Lai Mohammed: Our Achievements Will Leave Nigerians Breathless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.