Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? (6864 Views)

Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mekaboy(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Was listening to radio biafra yesterday and their so called director was saying that in biafra that church service will be on Saturday and not sunday.

Biafrans will not worship in the name of Jesus but yehushua abi wetin.

That those who dont like it will not be part of biafra. Is this the type of people that will rule in the biafra nation?

God Forbid.

13 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by NoRetreat(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Born to destroy. Beware Anti- christ is born in his name.

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Armaggedon: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2015
So you love us so much.

9 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by olawalepopoola: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2015
With this sane Ibos will back off

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by yorubatic: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Let all good nigerians come together and help ibos to get their biafra . ..I am in support of biafra, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on our own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret....ypu people should be sophisticated in media, not just defending. ..Learn to attack. ..anything for my odua republic. .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Rose2014: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:
Was listening to radio biafra yesterday and their so called director was saying that in biafra that church service will be on Saturday and not sunday.

That those who dont like it will not be part of biafra. Is this the type of people that will rule in the biafra nation?

God Forbid.

Chai, they've tried 'we the SS' and 'I'm Igbo from Abia state' but failed

Now they want to try playing the religious card on us

Biko op no vex but I have a question for u:

Them take Biafra swear for una?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Chiaka(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
You lie!

2 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mekaboy(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Chai, they've tried 'we the SS' and 'I'm Igbo from Abia state' but failed

Now they want to try playing the religious card on us

Biko op no vex but I have a question for u:

Them take Biafra swear for una?

Who is playing the religion game? Me or Nnamdi kanu asking igbos to stop attending redeem a yoruba church?

Or saying biafrans will worship on saturday instead of sunday?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Biafra is a religion, there I worship. I don't know if I'm going mad or something but I love Nnamdi and support whatever he's doing in the name of Biafra #AllHailBiafra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by ba7man(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
Let all good nigerians come together and help ibos to get their biafra . ..I am in support of biafra, unlike my coward folks who think they can't do without ibos. My people should start fighting for actualization of odua republic. ..we all have to learn to stand on our own... the Hausa / Fulani has to be on their own too.

I hate nigeria the way it is....we are not thesame people. ..the cowards should learn to be brave like ibos...I admire ibos even though their over chest beating irritates me...

Ibos should learn how to fight media war, not chest beating and making know all your little secret....ypu people should be sophisticated in media, not just defending. ..Learn to attack. ..anything for my odua republic. .
Dude, I can see through you.

You're an Igbo guy.

You're trying too hard to prove you're Yoruba but your post are still vague.

That's how to spot people like you.

27 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by tartar9(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2015
he is a mad man followed by mad people

7 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by worthytalk: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

That those who dont like it will not be part of biafra. Is this the type of people that will rule in the biafra nation? I thought you people have jammed Radio Biafra? I am a hard core Biafra and I cannot worship on Sabbath. Ok

God Forbid.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by PentiumPro(f): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2015
ba7man:
Dude, I can see through you.

You're an Igbo guy.

You're trying too hard to prove you're Yoruba but your post are still vague.

That's how to spot people like you.
I saw through him long time ago. He is a pseudo-intelligent impostor grin

11 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Gr8tasign: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can only agree that your father is a mad man because i dont know him, thus, i cant dispute your submissions against him.

But Nnamdi Kanu i know is a young man with exceptional wisdom and intelligence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by ElFenomeno1: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

God Forbid.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man!
Biafra is a waste of time and resources... Biafra has no place for existence in Nigeria!
Fu..ck Biafra!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mekaboy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gr8tasign:
I can only agree that your father is a mad man because i dont know him, thus, i cant dispute your submissions against him.

But Nnamdi Kanu i know is a young man with exceptional wisdom and intelligence.

I see his wisdom in aba, asking people to kill any policeman they see while he is outside the country.

5 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Yeske2(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Anyone who doesn't know that that Kanu guy should've been examined by a psychiatrist is a liar, so @OP, you still listen to that hate station that preaches nothing but hate? You get time

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by PedroJP(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
So u now go and collect someone's opinion from facebook page and attribute it to Nnamdi ? No surprises, dat's wat u connies are known for, it is ur way of life. Deception manifest in tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by mekaboy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Anyone who doesn't know that that Kanu guy should've been examined by a psychiatrist is a liar, so @OP, you still listen to that hate station that preaches nothing but hate? You get time

Noo , person just tell me say the mad man is back on air i say make i check.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Yeske2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

Noo , person just tell me say the mad man is back on air i say make i check.
Just allow him continue deceiving the gullible, e no 'consign' me
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Mckennedy: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Biafra is a waste of time and resources... Biafra has no place for existence in Nigeria!
Fu..ck Biafra!!!!

I can see the Frustration in you,,, #sorry

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by omoelesa(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
If u wants to become a millonaire in short period of time,just be smoth talking,keep shouting biafra every now and then,abuse and insult the hausas and yorubas everytime,play to the emotons of the ibo, and voila u are now a millonaire.

4 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Nemesis99(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
most of these ppl supporting this Biafra madness are ignorant of what they are in support of. this nnamdi of a guy surely has a hidden motive here (that's my belief)

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by pazienza(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu..ck Biafra!!!!

Lol! Biafra giving Arewa-Odua people sleepless nights. Most of them are now addicted to radio Biafra broadcast.

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by pazienza(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yeske2:

You have no time for Kanu and radio Biafra, yet here you are commenting on a thread dedicated to Kanu and Radio Biafra, are you suffering from a kind of cognitive dissonance?

If you work in Arewa-Oduanistan or you have investments there, or maybe loved ones there, better start relocating them to the SE and Anioma, many wise Igbos are relocating to Igboland, Real estate business is currently booming in Enugu and Asaba, because of mass return of Igbos from the Arewa-Oduanistan to Biafra.

If you think the rest of Ndiigbo will remain trapped in a retrogressive union with Arewa-Odua just so that your selfish and senseless addiction to their( Arewa-Odua)lands will be preserved, then you must be joking.

Something massive is about to happen, don't be caught up in the wrong side of history, saboteurs are not usually treated with kid gloves.

7 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by fr3do(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
'Secession is treason', 'do you want another war' are not working, its now time to use religion.
This is desperation.
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Even YAHUShWA worshipped on sabbath day! We will do same in biafra land. Bleep the raman adultrated christianity! Anyi bu umu Chukwu Okike Abia YHWH!

3 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by SOUNDKING: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Nnamdi had said,"the zoo should worship on saturday"the op would have had justifications, but from the look of things,the op is the real mad man here.......o boy this people dey listen to our radio pass us sha......cowardice.......chai. Anyway op the sabbath is in the ten commandment, "for six days i have given you to work,but on the seventh day(Sat.)keep it holy"even yashua(Jesus) never broke that law.Exo.20 v8.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by shotster50(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wont say he is mad because his vituperations are well calculated to stir up long held grievances Igbos have with the Nigerian state.. It is undeniable that there are still open wounds which has to be healed but this Man is uite possibly the worst vehicle for achieving that.... He is only posturing .. his end game is to start collecting rent like Asari.... Mana umu nwanne m bu Ndi Igbo o n'ado n'udo ka aturu ka ebere m n'eme.

1 Like

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by zendy: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
fr3do:
'Secession is treason', 'do you want another war' are not working, its now time to use religion.
This is desperation.

If secession is treason, then what do you call the "forced marriage" of ethnic groups perpetrated by Lugard to create Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Ebukaobi: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
mekaboy:

God Forbid.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do U Now Agree That Nnamdi Kanu Is A Mad Man? by Afam4eva(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
pazienza:

You have no time for Kanu and radio Biafra, yet here you are commenting on a thread dedicated to Kanu and Radio Biafra, are you suffering from a kind of cognitive dissonance?

If you work in Arewa-Oduanistan or you have investments there, or maybe loved ones there, better start relocating them to the SE and Anioma, many wise Igbos are relocating to Igboland, Real estate business is currently booming in Enugu and Asaba, because of mass return of Igbos from the Arewa-Oduanistan to Biafra.

If you think the rest of Ndiigbo will remain trapped in a retrogressive union with Arewa-Odua just so that your selfish and senseless addiction to their( Arewa-Odua)lands will be preserved, then you must be joking.

Something massive is about to happen, don't be caught up in the wrong side of history, saboteurs are not usually treated with kid gloves.
You guys should learn to divorce Igbo matters away from Kanu's Biafra or Biafra for that matter. I don't know where people like you stand exactly. Are you in support of Kanu's utterances?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra / Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture / Rivers Assembly retains Ibani as Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.