Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury (60218 Views)

Let This This Young Boy "Megabyte" Freestyle Wow You / Rate And Comment On This Video / Videos: Vector's Record-breaking Freestyle Fury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=llaykorn post=37295325]

Well, I'm who you think I am. Didn't I tell you?[/quoteI don't think I'm thinking anything as to who I think you are. Since you're helping me do the thinking, why not tell me what you think I'm thinking? cheesy
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by iceberylin(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
delectablegyal:

Sarkodie? I like him too bt as I no hear ghana language nko, abeg make he chill. Though he raps fine in english too bt he does more of indigenous rap. U should listen to millionaire champagne by m.I feat sarkodie and ice prince. sarkodie killed everybody on that song with english rap, he is a good rapper, no doubt.

Who gave u weed
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Bonapart(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy and is dat even necessary?u like MI i guess wink
i love mi.....
Phyno and olamide... These are people with raw talent
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
llaykorn:

Hehe. Actually, Immortal Technique doesn't really; he even condemns the lifestyle. Ever listened to 'Dancing With The Devil'? grin
Actually I've never heard of the group Immortal Technique. What year were they in vogue?.
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Codyt(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
iamSi:
Well ... I once witnessed Vector freestyled using all the bill boards he can sight on the road to a show flanked by M.I ... He agreed to that fact that Vector is the greatest rapper Naija could ever breed . He should just admit He can't be a Chairman without having a core element of freestyling.

M.I politician wey no dey talk sense until dey glue their face to their scripts written by another fool ... Why did Barrack Obama won the hearts of many. He was baring pouring his minds wit no script and that made him the leader we all needed.

We knew he is not to be told to deliver ... He already has what to deliver. So Mr. Chairless Chairman, Mr. Crownless King ... Just admit Vector is Vector and there'll never be another him in this century cos less artists work hard as him.

I love your write ups M.I though but what you write don't have me inspired ...your true life story is just like ... Well make I no DEDE'LIZE you I vote for V.E.C. Perhaps cos he is humble .

Besides he never reasoned he know it all unlike Mr. Chairman .
Too long. You just dey rap ill rhymes on this forum. Msteww
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
RichDad1:
M.I the Greatest. cool cool cool cool cool cool
The greatest what? commercial success doesn't mean greatness
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bonapart:
i love mi.....
Phyno and olamide... These are people with raw talent
Dat's good tho,where have u been? cheesy **late reply tho*
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by sweetgala(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Anyone have a link to this freestyle ?
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Bonapart(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dat's good tho,where have u been? cheesy **late reply tho*
business call......
You know once you're not in Nigeria, more hopes will be on you so you have to work harder to justify that

I guess you know what i mean
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bonapart:
business call......
You know once you're not in Nigeria, more hopes will be on you so you have to work harder to justify that

I guess you know what i mean
Yea,i understand u! cheesy pple think u guys plucks money in d state not knwing work over there is not easy at all cheesy
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by iamSi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Satisfied now? Congrats bro
Codyt:
Too long. You just dey rap ill rhymes on this forum. Msteww
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Here's the link to the complete freestyle http://www..ng/2015/08/22/music-vector-rhythmfreestylefury-2-hours-non-stop/
Thank me later
delectablegyal:

I listened to the one available online, it was dope.
No boring moment, crazy word play. His kind of rap is not for the weak minds. He said it in one song like dat "weak minds can't connect with dis boy"

Mayb cos I'm his fan, mayb dats why I find the freestyle catchy Bt I don't think so, u guys should listen to it and testify.

1 Like

Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Vock(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy and is dat even necessary?u like MI i guess wink

And you should have known that that was sarcasm
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by mrAikay(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
kullozone:

Adonbilivit it too... Even Ice prince admitted he's not good feestyling.
No be say i dey talk anyhow oh but ice prince fvck up for all em freestyles adon listen to.
der re couple of freestyles he actually murderd.na b4 he dey freestyle from im phone.d nigga has upgraded
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by sixpee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Vock(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fu***ck!!! I just listened to that shiii**t
Vector is frigggin great
Thumbs up to that niggi
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by mrAikay(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I don't think Vector is as good as all the hype. Just that he raps nicely in English. Probably the best 'in English' rapper currently in Naija. Although wasn't even the best on his own song, the King Kong remix. I prefer him singing like in '8' or Kanawan Dabo. He's good ke extraordinary. IMO grin

dnt mean to switch from d debate.buh are u on instagram?
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by sixpee(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Bonapart(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea,i understand u! cheesy pple think u guys plucks money in d state not knwing work over there is not easy at all cheesy
what if we push the communication out of Nairaland wink
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by RichDad1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mee234:

The greatest what? commercial success doesn't mean greatness
Then what makes it? The Mode9 rule? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by adebisiema(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
vector tha viper......he raps in english flawlessly likewise with yoruba....he is so dope!!

He freestyled with modenine, mode9 was so wack i had to forward his verse when i play the song....am a V.E.C lover.
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by edorhe14(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Vector makes the rap game look easy...Naija's own J cole
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by swanky500(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2015
i see a diss taking over next...
m.i vs vector.
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by trapQ: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Nigerians don't understand simple English. there's nothing to show jealousy or rudeness in his tweet
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2015
mrAikay:
dnt mean to switch from d debate.buh are u on instagram?
No sir I'm not so vain grin
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by encryptjay(m): 3:37am On Aug 25, 2015
The bottles are popping it's nothing grin
We killing the money we dey put am for coffin
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by trappatoni(m): 3:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Here in France, we don't know Vector undecided
here in naija we know him and this is nairaland not French land. grin
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by encryptjay(m): 3:41am On Aug 25, 2015
MI's smoothness is too dope though but I like the Oshamo lad cos na my boss padi back then.

See them, see them...they wanna beef me..

Time is money so I hustle Greenwich meridian
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 25, 2015
castroevans:
i have been a fan of Vector and also a fan of M.i,
Lyrically they are both good but i think Vector is more hardcore compared to Mr Incredible.

look at this....
Kilode what the heck do you want from me,
Asking if i could kill M.I
Y wont i
He's a cool kid, he shed tight
aint gat a reason to be in a metaphor clash with him,
he's him and i'm me.........

You aint gat a problem with pipe or sean paul na,
m.i, kanye and wizzy not at all na
u aint gat a problem with dbanj or durella but when it comes to vector the viper u fella going crazy on me
but it is okay when terry g gives u the same beat
its okay when timaya gives u the same sh-t
its okay when psquare makes a hit from a primi............

Break it down, record label telling me to do the regular
so how i'm i supposed to be spectacular and acular
when everybody is doing that, its like a prostitute................

SO guys, what do u think
he tried going commercial buh it didnt work,everybody wants the cash nigga!!! Vector hardly goes to shows,fuuuck who's a beta rapper or freestyler the important shiiiit is the fame nd money which mr increadible got.
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2015
softvio:

oga, na you talk this kind tin? I no believe am.. So you can't comprehend what MI was saying?
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Bonapart:
what if we push the communication out of Nairaland wink
Aww my email tho cry not working presently!
Re: M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury by similar(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
My pastor once said that no matter how good u are, there is someone out there better than u and if u eventually meet the person.. Complement & Appreciate the person, cuz it wud make u feel better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Strictly Naija Rap(Pigeon English Rap) / Gospel Rap Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.