Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair (1895 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by HairBuilders: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Attention ladies with chopping front hair. We have a 5 minutes solution for you. While you are busy using all these products from Castor oil to Virgin hair cream to grow your hair , Sevich Hair Building fiber provides you with an immediate solution to make your front hair look fuller. You can use it with any hairstyle. You can get yours on Konga or Call 09099155388.

Watch this video to see how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRDTc7c19s

Re: Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by Obaf16(f): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2015
HairBuilders:
Attention ladies with chopping front hair. We have a 5 minutes solution for you. While you are busy using all these products from Castor oil to Virgin hair cream to grow your hair , Sevich Hair Building fiber provides you with an immediate solution to make your front hair look fuller. You can use it with any hairstyle. You can get yours on Konga or Call 09099155388.

Watch this video to see how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRDTc7c19s
Can i c it in cosmetic store?
Re: Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by HairBuilders: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
You can buy it on Konga, It has a 7 days return policy.
Obaf16:
Can i c it in cosmetic store?
Re: Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by Dimmatic(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
I need this but am in owerri
Re: Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by HairBuilders: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
You can get it delivered to Owerri when you order from Konga
Dimmatic:
I need this but am in owerri
Re: Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by emilyone(f): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Aside konga where else can one get it

Btw I live in Lagos!
Re: Attention All Ladies With Chopping Front Hair by HairBuilders: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Presently, we are only selling on Konga. You can pay on delivery when you purchase from Konga. There is a 7 days return policy (I doubt you would need to return it though) smiley
emilyone:
Aside konga where else can one get it

Btw I live in Lagos!

(1) (Reply)

Three Things That Makes A Woman Acceptable / FASHION! Onion Bag Becomes New Fashion Style In America - Truegossip / Igele Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.