Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? (6302 Views)

A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / If Saraki Resigns; Which Zone Will Produce The Next Senate President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by cocaineaddict(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
In the spirit of fairness and equity, which geo political zone deserves to produce the next president of Nigeria?.
Let's not forget that under this current era,

SW(yoruba,obj) = once

North(hausa, yaradua and buhari =(twice)

SS( GEJ) = once

SE = none

I guess it would still go back to the south west after buhari's tenure. Smh 4 nigeria
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by INTROVERT(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mark my words..... ITS THE NORTH with their born to rule mentality...

You don't beleive me then ask pastor [b]Bosun Emmanuel [/b]who is a RCCG pastor and listen to his tapes on the northenization and islamization of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by powerfulsettingz: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
South west ofcos

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by ricsman(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria has come a long way. if she is to remain one then the SE deserved it.

don't think Biafra is a joke. to kill it, give them presidency

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by boboLIL(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Since Buhari is there,,,, it wil surely be from north
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by eleko1: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
I support/believe it is IGBO turn (Okorocha/Ngige)will do better but IGBO pipu are their own enemy. 2, hope those kids shouting zoo/listening to that miserable Kanu of Radio Biafra think well.Nig belong to all

3 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Boyopumping: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Me o ooo ooo na east I want due to some reserved reasons

3 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by cocaineaddict(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
South west ofcos
See your mentality. So it doesn't bother you that the SE is the only zone yet to produce the CEO of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by eleko1: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided.
INTROVERT:

You don't beleive me then ask pastor [b]Bosun Emmanuel [/b]who is a RCCG pastor and listen to his tapes on the northenization and islamization of Nigeria.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
We have six zone in the country but the op is mentioning only four, adding up north east, north west and north central as one.
so the entire north has turn one zone while the south are still maintaining thier three zone.

before u quote,
i am from SS, Delta State.

11 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by funlord(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Who gives a _fuck?
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:
In the spirit of fairness and equity, which geo political zone deserves to produce the next president of Nigeria?.

SW(yoruba,obj) = once

SS( GEJ) = once

SE = none

I guess it would still go back to the south west after buhari's tenure. Smh 4 nigeria

Hypocrite, u tend to split the south to SS, SW and SE but when it comes to the north, u suddenly forgot that its also NE, NW,NC.
By the way, Ebele Azikwe Jonah-daft was claimed to be Ibo during the elections.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by eleko1: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
I believe in IGBO dream.Let dem cooperate and field a one man among themselves not playing politic of backstabbing
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by IbrahimJafr: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Demdem:

Hypocrite, u tend to split the south to SS, SW and SE but when it comes to the north, u suddenly forgot that its also NE, NW,NC.
Guy ur head correct

4 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by coolitempa(f): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Demdem:

The main point is that it will never fall to the iboes..... angrythat's all...... sad

4 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by powerfulsettingz: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls is there any other zone called SE?
cocaineaddict:

See your mentality. So it doesn't bother you that the SE is the only zone yet to produce the CEO of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by cocaineaddict(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Demdem:

he-goat north is north, whether NE,NW, NC or N-ur papa! Na so una de take deceive us 4 dis furked up country. Mugu

7 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by spenca: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

Daft you are

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Take SS and SE out of your evil list please. We'll be long gone before then so that Yorubas can contest the election with their Hausa-Fulani brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by INTROVERT(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
spenca:

Daft you are

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:

The main pint is that it will never fall to the iboes..... angrythat's all...... sad

its not for me to say that. They will have to work for it and not expect it to come to them on a platter of gold.

3 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:

he-goat north is north, whether NE,NW, NC or N-ur papa! Na so una de take deceive us 4 dis furked up country. Mugu

Fool, if North is north then south is south. Deal with it hypocrite.

9 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by coolitempa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Demdem:

its not for me to say that. They will have to work for it and not expect it to come to them on a platter of gold.

The point is that by then, they would hopefully have got their Biafra..... sad......because given what I know.....there is no way an ibo will rule Nigeria... angry

5 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by omoelesa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:

The main point is that it will never fall to the iboes..... angrythat's all...... sad
Abeg pls,let the presidency go to our flaatthead nah, even if, is for three weeks.

6 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:

The point is that by then, they would hopefully have got their Biafra..... sad......because given what I know.....there is no way an ibo will rule Nigeria... angry

Time will tell.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by cocaineaddict(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, if North is north then south is south. Deal with it hypocrite.
Idi0t , my main point Is that out of the three major ethnic groups in nigeria, Igbos are yet to produce the president due to the unfair and wicked ways your brothers run the affairs of this country.

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by yoji: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:

you really need to quit the cocaine and educate yourself. There's more diversity in the north than the south, so your north is north point is just being deceitful.
frankly I don't think the south east really wants the presidency and I hv two points to prove it:
1- VP route: the v.p route is one of the most assured ways of eventually taking over. When buhari ran for the first two times, he picked and Ibo running mate but was still rejected cos of the money, pdp was sharing. The same buhari then picked a southwesterner and won after a second trial cos the south westerners were politically savvy enough to grab the opportunity rejected by the south easterners.

2: Jonathan is not and Ibo man, and yet when elections come around, he is adopted as the Ibo candidate cos he adds azikiwe to his name. Putting all their eggs in one basket when they had nothing at stake(I.e no Ibo man on any of the tickets) was political suicide. Cos they hv now burned bridges with other parts of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
cocaineaddict:

SW(yoruba,obj) = once

SS( GEJ) = once

SE = none

bobo buhari will be d president for as long as his bones vanishes from d earth.
Even if he dies tomorrow, his portrait will take over.
U no dey see baba body language?
D thing dey dance shoki anyhow, abi u no dey feel am?

1 Like

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by kayo80(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
I would have said South East, but majority of the people from there have started calling Nigeria a Zoo, and Nigerians animals in a zoo...So, it is obvious they don't want anything to do with Nigeria again, so i would say South South...someone from Delta state or Rivers.
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tinubu destroyed southern unity.the north would still rule this country for decades.If APC presents Osinbanjo.PDP would field a northerner and a SS/SE VP and that candidate would surely win as the north do not parties rather tribe.Of corse the SS/SE would get back at the SW for the 2015 betrayal.

5 Likes

Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
Tinubu destroyed southern unity.the north would still rule this country for decades.If APC presents Osinbanjo.PDP would field a northerner and a SS/SE VP and that candidate would surely win as the north do not parties rather tribe.Of corse the SS/SE would get back at the SW for the 2015 betrayal.
what betrayal? undecided
Re: Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
what betrayal? undecided
you will know what it is when APC presents a SW presidential candidate in 2015 or 2019

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives / People Gazzete Claims Tinubu clothe is wet / Jonathan In Secret Talks With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.