Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

20 Easy Questions For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Easy Questions For Christians (1370 Views)

10 Questions For Christians / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
I have been accused to asking too hard questions - questions that Christian find hard to answer.  Now I want to change the tone and ask relatively easier questions.  Here we go:

1)  How many hot dinners did Jesus have in his entire life of earth?

2)  To the nearest centimeter,  what was Jesus height?

3)  To the nearest centimeter, what was the length of Jesus's penis erect?  What was its circumference?

4)  Who was the oldest of Jesus apostles?

5)  On which day of the week did Paul convert to Christianity on the road to Damascus?

6)  On the day that Jesus rose into heaven, exactly how many people believed he was the son of God?

7)  On which day of the week, year and hour is Jesus going to come back?

8.) How many stars are there in the universe?

9)  How many grains of sand are there on the planet?

10) How many living species are there on earth?

11) To the nearest day, how many days in total was Jesus on the planet earth?

12) At what speed did Jesus ascend into heaven?

13)  How many people attended the party where Jesus turned water into wine?  How many gallons of wine did he make?

14)  What was Jesus favourite meal?

15)  To the nearest person, how many people were there on the planet on January 1 2009?

16) To the nearest person, how many people did Moses kill in the bible?

17) To the nearest person, how many concubines did Abraham have?

18) On how many occasions did Jesus experience wetdreams, that is, the natural emission of semen?

19)  Was Jesus sexually fertile?

20)  Who was Joseph's (Mary's husband, and Jesus's father) father?
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by noetic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

look at ur folly, huxley. This is d height of desperation.

the intelligence of ur questons have a lot to say about ur intellect.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2009
noetic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

look at ur folly, huxley. This is d height of desperation.

the intelligence of ur questons have a lot to say about ur intellect.

My lack of intelligence is not the matter at discussionn here. Just look above - those are the questions for discussion, not my palpable lack of intelligence.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by noetic(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2009
huxley:

My lack of intelligence is not the matter at discussionn here. Just look above - those are the questions for discussion, not my palpable lack of intelligence.
u can start the discussion then. grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2009
Christians, why are you neglecting these questions? Are they not easy enough for you?
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
huxley:

Christians, why are you neglecting these questions? Are they not easy enough for you?

They are very easy but to answer them i need to determine one basic fact that i think you can help me with:

- how did the first man appear on earth?

Thank you for your kind and erudite explanation of such a simply matter.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
davidylan:

They are very easy but to answer them i need to determine one basic fact that i think you can help me with:

- how did the first man appear on earth?

Thank you for your kind and erudite explanation of such a simply matter.

The first man was placed/created on earth by Sussicorn. How is that for terseness?
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2009
huxley:

The first man was placed/created on earth by Sussicorn. How is that for terseness?

thank you very much, i'll start with your first question:

1) How many hot dinners did Jesus have in his entire life of earth? - 987
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2009
davidylan:

thank you very much, i'll start with your first question:

1) How many hot dinners did Jesus have in his entire life of earth? - 987

No way. That cannot be the case. How did you come up with this figure?

Assuming Jesus was 30 years old when if left the earth, and that he starting having hot dinners at age 10, and that he had one hot dinner per day, that gives a figure of about 7300 hot dinners ( [30-10]x1x20=7300).

So it looks like you are way, way, way wrong. Or you are just making things up. Remember, it is OK to say "I don't know".
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2009
huxley:

No way. That cannot be the case. How did you come up with this figure?

Assuming Jesus was 30 years old when if left the earth, and that he starting having hot dinners at age 10, and that he had one hot dinner per day, that gives a figure of about 7300 hot dinners ( [30-10]x1x20=7300).

So it looks like you are way, way, way wrong. Or you are just making things up. Remember, it is OK to say "I don't know".

I was going to explain in detail but i was waiting for you to help me out with the details to this - The first man was placed/created on earth by Sussicorn.

As soon as you fill me in on that i will promptly send you my own detailed calculations of how i arrived at that answer. Remember it is also ok to say "i dont know".

Thank you again for your erudite explanation.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2009
davidylan:

I was going to explain in detail but i was waiting for you to help me out with the details to this - The first man was placed/created on earth by Sussicorn.

As soon as you fill me in on that i will promptly send you my own detailed calculations of how i arrived at that answer. Remember it is also ok to say "i dont know".

Thank you again for your erudite explanation.

Sussicorn made the first woman out of the entrails and gonads of an ape. And He made the gave birth to the first man through a slit on his side after 3 years of manancy.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2009
I am not surprised Christian are unable to answer such simple questions.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by noetic(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2009
huxley:

I am not surprised Christian are unable to answer such simple questions.
I am not surprised either, that atheists and evolutionists are able to answer all questions saying "i dont know"
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by mazaje(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
noetic:

I am not surprised either, that atheists and evolutionists are able to answer all questions saying "i dont know"

ins't it better to say i don't know than to keep spreading out lies and falsehood? isn't it better to ay i don't know than to pretend to know what you don't know? that exactly is how religion operate, based on lies and false assumptions.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by KAG: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2009
mazaje:

ins't it better to say i don't know than to keep spreading out lies and falsehood? isn't it better to ay i don't know than to pretend to know what you don't know? that exactly is how religion operate, based on lies and false assumptions.

Hey, without people claiming to know when "I don't know" would be the only right answer, we wouldn't have the different religions. We should all count ourselves lucky, or maybe not. I don't know.
Re: 20 Easy Questions For Christians by Enockia(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2009
mazaje

will u BOLDLY PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW if er asked a question

(1) (Reply)

Awake To Righteousness And Sin Not / Are Atheist Decieving The World ? / The Much Awaited Empirical Evidence!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.