Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

[story] I Called It R*PE (rated 18)…part 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] I Called It R*PE (rated 18)…part 2 (1119 Views)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R*PE (rated 18)…part 2 by mrportable2: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A story written by Dan Chucks…

Unfortunately, that dreaded day eventually came, and quite so very soon! It was barely three days later when I got back from my PPA/office and quite happened to be the first to return to the lodge! As soon as I realized that no one else was home, instant disappointment followed! There were no two ways about it at all. I was going to be visiting Madam Ann’s house if I wasn’t planning to remain outdoors until the rest of the boys got home! So, picking up my frustrated self, I inched my way down the street to go meet her. Her house was only two or so blocks away but it seemed like a mile to me as I slowly clambered towards it! Luckily, she was at home as that had been another side to my worry. If ever I didn’t find her, it would have been a different pot of soup altogether! As soon as she saw me, just after opening her front door, her tongue went on its usual spree!
“Ohhhhh!! My brother! Did you come for your key?” she began speaking just as soon, grinning from ear to ear.
“Ohhhhh!! My brother! Did you come for your key?” she began speaking just as soon, grinning from ear to ear.
“Yes Ma” I replied, doing my best to look as indifferent as possible. It appeared like she was just changing into new cloths because she continually adjusted the plunging neck-line of the sleeveless pink gown she was wearing. A probable sign that she was only just returning from work too.
It appeared like she was just changing into new cloths because she continually adjusted the plunging neck-line of the sleeveless pink gown she was wearing
“Abeg, come in. Let me bring it.” she had opened the door wider now for me to step in and I did, even without understanding why I needed to come into the apartment before picking up the key.
She was heading back into the inner house just as soon and an unintended passing glance at her backside presented me a view of a very vigourously bouncing set of buttocks underneath the rather short gown! She was nearly running and it did quite the dance on her evidently large behinds! Predictably, it was of no particular interest to me and I soon took my eyes elsewhere. I instead focused on her rather beautiful apartment.
…and an unintended passing glance at her backside presented me a view of a very vigourously bouncing set of buttocks underneath the rather short gown!
If anyone had told me she could put together an elaborately furnished place to herself, I would have bluntly disagreed. But here she was with a sweet looking one. While I could only see just the living area and the dinning, I still could make out that it was a complete flat. The absence of kids probably helped because if she had some, the place would have been a level or two, less-arranged and impressive. She returned while I was still ogling her charming window curtains.
“Here it is my brother”, she instantly said, stretching her arm to hand me the single aluminum key in her palm. She was elaborately grinning again.
“Thank you ma” I replied, hoping to simply pick up the key and quickly head off.
“You are welcome.” she added but questionably began to rub her palms together while still smiling.
Acting as though I wasn’t noticing them, I carefully put the key into a corner of my bag and began turning to go, but just then she spoke again!
“Are you the one they call Daniel?…I mean among the corpers?” she was folding her arms across her chest now
“Ye…..sss” I stuttered, suspecting the most dreaded was about coming
“Really?!!” she nearly shouted while her eyes widened!
My head dropped. I suddenly couldn’t get on with the buckled strap on my bag anymore, and predictably kept struggling with it.
“Na waoo” she quickly followed. “Come gist me na!” she was practically pulling my right arm now as she kept talking. It was easy to feel how powerful she was for a woman. Being fat was one thing, but being fat and strong was entirely something else. And she was fat and strong. Now, considering how lean I was during those days, I offered basically no resistance. In fact, I was sitting on a couch, just across her, the next moment!
“Na waoo” she quickly followed. “Come gist me na!” she was practically pulling my right arm now
“You know I don’t know you that much” she began saying as soon as she took her own seat, right opposite me. “I just know Mathew and Tolu. They are the ones who usually come for the key. I have also met Bassey but that was just once.”
I didn’t know what exactly to answer her, so only kept nodding my head endlessly like some lost buffoon. She continued nonetheless.
“So you are Daniel? Na waoo.” she began waving her head while smiling as though she was thinking something through in her mind.
I remained still looking at her. Her pink gown admittedly looked nice on her plump self even though it was probably only just an house-clothe.
“Let me get you something to drink” she suddenly cut in, rising to her feet that instant.
Before I could ask her not to bother as this wasn’t a formal visit at all, she had already vanished into the inner house again. Everything was happening really fast! I was admittedly hungry as I was yet to have lunch, but my plans were to go home as soon as I had gotten the key. I had food to eat at home and wasn’t planning on being fed by anyone, let alone Madam Ann. It was quite interesting how everything my friends told me about her have thus far proven correct. She was indeed a loud extrovert and appeared to always pick interest in other peoples’ personal matters. Why they would still accept to return our key to her was the only puzzle in the box yet!
When she returned, she had two glasses of juice in her hands. Funny enough, I found my mouth salivating on seeing them. She smiled once more and handed me one of the glasses. I barely waited before bringing it to my waiting mouth.
She smiled once more and handed me one of the glasses
“So you are still a virgin?…” I suddenly heard her unexpectedly say! I abruptly threw back the juice in my mouth into the cup in my hand as the shock of the question hit me just as soon as I heard it!
Her own mouth widened at my reaction as she took her seat again. “Ah ah…what’s the problem?”
I quickly flashed her a glance before returning my eyes to my juice splattered body. I was really fuming already! Even though I couldn’t claim I wasn’t expecting her to ask me this sometime, I was still displeased she found it very necessary to do so already.
“Sorry o if the question made you throw your drink” she added, in a bit of sympathy. She stood to assist me in brushing off the juice from my shirt and bag but I asked her not to bother. I contently used my handkerchief to do so. It was a matter of seconds, and I was good with the outcome. I felt I had to leave that instant but she still wasn’t set to let me.
“Here, take mine. I’m yet to drink it. Let me get more for myself.” she began saying dropping her own glass of juice just at the stool beside me and picking mine.
My eyes widened as I saw her leave again for the inner room. I just couldn’t get the seeming desperation to entertain me at all cost. When she returned again, she had a new glass of wine in her hand and quickly made it for her seat. I noticed how the gown struggled to cover most of her thighs as soon as she sat. Of course, it interested me no bit.
I noticed how the gown struggled to cover most of her thighs as soon as she sat.
“So na because I asked if you be virgin, that’s why you threw your drink?” she asked me, quite amused and in a sudden mixture of pidgin and English. I wasn’t angry anymore actually, so I found a funny smirk on my lips.
My head dropped for a second time.
“Na wa to you o! So you never F**K woman before?” The f-word, which I had never used in my life, stung me like some angry bee. I did my best not to react. “I dey ask you Daniel?” she further queried handling her breasts briefly.
“Na wa to you o! So you never F**K woman before?”
I looked up to see her sip her juice a bit. I nodded. My new glass of juice was in my hands and untouched.
“Why is that baby?” she continued. “And you are very handsome moreover. You can’t say it is because the girls are not showing the interest. At least I know I would love to date you if I were as young as you.”
I remained calm, feeling really embarrassed.
“Talk to me na?” she additionally pleaded. “Abi you don’t talk to women too? In fact, you don see woman toto before?” she stunned me!
I looked up at her again and looked down.
“Daniel?” she called, causing me to bring up my head but couldn’t just direct my eyes to her this time. “Stop being a baby and talk to me joor.”
I managed to look at her, after all.
“Do you mean that you don’t feel anything when you see my spread legs?” she was unbelievably spreading her own legs as she enquired and even without seeming to stare too much, I still managed to notice her light coloured panty! She went on to raise one of her legs and dropped it on the arm of the sofa she was sitting on.
“Do you mean that you don’t feel anything when you see my spread legs?” she was unbelievably spreading her own legs as she enquired…

WATCH OUT FOR PART 3 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-3/

(1) (Reply)

Forever Till Death / Poem: Naija Economy Recession / What If MMM Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.