Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) (53215 Views)

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2015

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by boboLIL(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
He was so lucky to still be alive..... Heartless human being...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Heartless Sellers..Funny enough most people don't cultivate the habit of checking Expiring dates before purchasing or consuming mostly canned food and Packaged snacks, thats why those sellers can conveniently outsmart consumers with it. SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Vivalavida99(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
shocked

They should take him to the source/ his supplier, it is not enough what they did, else he will go and receive another stock and move to different area where he is not known.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
That's good. Heartless soul. Serves him right.

Abduljabbar4 is that you?

3 Likes

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by HerexG(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Funny enough the poor hawker might not know that he is selling an expired product the wholesalers and distributors should take the higher blame, because they supply these clueless young men to sell and get their pay after each day's sales .

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by jjlala: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good step

No time to waste

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
ntoorrrr
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by nofij(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
That is called iquiqui
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by veekid(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
nemeses
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by anneosisi5(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dat serve him ryt
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by otijah(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by ladyF(f): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good one. This is the way forward. Its jut wickedness. You would rather give priority to ur N5 profit than another mans life. God dey!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Hysmady(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
That's good...LadyF9 on top of me cheesy
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
He supposed to be force to drink them

Wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by jaybee3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
I absolutely do not support taking laws into own hands

They should have reported him and made sure the authorities handled the case effectively

Nothing stops them from making it routine and thus indirectly using it for personal vendetta going forward
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by boman2014: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
LESSON : Check for expire date and NAFDAC number
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
to those dat noticed...

2 Likes

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by mrborntodoit: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Before i opened the thread,I actually thought they fed the expired yoghurts to the hawker

They did the right thing,the police should also investigate and trace the distributor of such products .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by MadCow1: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nooooo
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Chai.. Eleribu Eda!! *He's a silent killer angry Good thing he was caught but what about the rest He couldn't be the only one!

BTW, lalasticlala welcome back ooo!tongue
How the parry undecided I Misset you yesterday grin
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dsts right pls can anyone post a link where i can download whatsapp plus am tired of d traditional app
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nwaiberibe: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Abokki is looking for whom to kill. They should have forced him to drink it instead of soiling the gutters
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
He should be whipped
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Expired yogurt

Human wickedness to fellow human

Thumbs up fellow #CHANGE_agent
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by mytime24(f): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gud4him

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by philfrey08: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Good one. This is the way forward. Its jut wickedness. You would rather give priority to ur N5 profit than another mans life. God dey!
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
U don resume okwia? Lunch break
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by DICKtator: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rubbish!!!

Nonsense!!!

Next time make sure he drinks, I repeat, DRINKS all of it!!!

And his accomplices

At times ,Hammurabi's law is needed !!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by philfrey08: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
His selling microorganism-poison

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Evaromantik(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na Bullhari dem supose hold responsible..........mek he create job opportunity as one of his political promises during the campaign........my kind will never say "sai Buhari" until my brother secure a good job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.