Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (93653 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by UyiIredia(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm Kano is the only northern state? Hausa girls are fine...list isn't a true reflection of reality...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Are u a Hausa ? If so, which state ?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by EazyMoh(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm Kano is the only northern state? Hausa girls are fine...list isn't a true reflection of reality...

the OP should have omitted Kano, and fixed the title as Top 9 States in Southern Nigeria with the most beautiful girls.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by jamilkb(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
MuhdG:
Very biased. Fake list

Adamawa state is number 1. Eventho am a gombite.
Gombite, lol..proudly kanite grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by UyiIredia(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My state dey of course grin
My giess is Imo, in which case I pity ur husband.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by UyiIredia(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
firstEVA:
There are both fine and ugly girls every where.

Liked and shared. My take exactly. Chop knuckle jo!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by chachanga: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP, shey u nor dey see how Onila dey do her own?

don't be a learner....

show me pix dia or

ahdonbilivit!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Prugee: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
thamees:
Fake list undecidedFulani girls are the prettiest in Nigeria all round beauty follow by Yoruba girls they have got curves for dayz wink
yoruba ke d ugliest species of gals come from yoruba no hard feelings pls

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm not from Edo ...but Edo girls are darn beautiful and so beautiful... No. 10 ke?

Their girls have this well-carved lips...so crafted by God Himself. #teamnaturalbeauty#

Leave am for them, forget IMO!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Starieangel(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin
kokoA:
Mcheewww. I can see this op hardly travels outside his area. Go Adamawa and Gombe make you see fine Fulani girls wey fine pass mammy spirit you go shock shocked Apart from their beauty, they are very smart and humble. The best wife materials in Nigeria from that side.
dats so tru......gombe and adamawa gals re rili pretty...I served inadamawa state2yrs ago.....abeg,black is beautiful...no doubt kogi gals re also pretty...........jst lyk me
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by missionmex(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
PublicAssurance:
You get time o!!!....have you seen Zamfara chicks??...Zamfara should rank number 1 on this list
lie
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by EazyMoh(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:

Hausa gals are not fine...Fulani gals are!
More so, the few fine Fulani gals are scattered among core north.
Well almost all Hausa people in Nigeria have a Fulani gene in them due to centuries of inter marriage, so you can't distinctively differentiate. You may see a Northern lady whom you would address as Fulani due to her appearance but you will be suprised even her parents don't speak Fulani.
Moreover Fulani a sub-race on its own, different from Negroid.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by daejavuu: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Owerri babes odi very fine!!!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by SPOPOVICH: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
olanje:
Having Being to about 31 states of Nigeria, here's my List. For most Beautiful;
1. IMO
2. ADAMAWA
3. AKWA-IBOM
4. RIVERS
5. GOMBE
6. NASARAWA
7. ANAMBRA
8. ABIA
9. CROSS-RIVER
10. EDO or BENUE

States with most Ugly girls are
1. TARABA
2. KWARA
3. OYO
4. LAGOS (indigene, mostly egun)
5. DELTA (urhobo)
6. OSUN
7. NIGER
8. JIGAWA
9. BAYELSA
10. ONDO

So its fulani and igbo?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by evva(f): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
imo
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by duduboy1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
No Adamawa on this list, op, u r wrong.... angry
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by MrCEO69(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
kokoA:
Mcheewww. I can see this op hardly travels outside his area. Go Adamawa and Gombe make you see fine Fulani girls wey fine pass mammy spirit you go shock shocked Apart from their beauty, they are very smart and humble. The best wife materials in Nigeria from that side.

wow, r u frm Gtwn, it been long. Was born there.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by SPOPOVICH: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
EazyMoh:

Well almost all Hausa people in Nigeria have a Fulani gene in them due to centuries of inter marriage, so you can't distinctively differentiate. You may see a Northern lady whom you would address as Fulani due to her appearance but you will be suprised even her parents don't speak Fulani.
Moreover Fulani a sub-race on its own, different from Negroid.

Exactly, fulani are mixed with Berbers, just like those horn Africans (Ethiopia, Somalia etc)

Igbos are therefore the most beautiful 100% Negroid girls in the world.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by kokoA(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrCEO69:

wow, r u frm Gtwn, it been long. Was born there.
Nah. I'm from Benue.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
please..
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Starieangel(f): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:

Lol. Dem get fine gals shaa. Okun region
yes ooo...representing yagba east of the okun kingdom since 1452BC.....no be by mouth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ahmedjika: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
yeah who dey talk of nasarawa wey there governor dey nigeria youth corps to marry there pikin for authomatic appoitment.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by EazyMoh(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
SPOPOVICH:

Exactly, fulani are mixed with Berbers, just like those horn Africans (Ethiopia, Somalia etc)

Igbos are therefore the most beautiful 100% Negroid girls in the world.
lol! that's another way of looking at it. But wait o! didn't you people claim to have ancestral links with the Jews?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by cocokiller1(f): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
fake list

bayelsa no dy dia
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by jechona(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:
Nigeria is arguably endowed with the most beautiful chicks in africa.
Within Nigeria itself, there are awesomely beautiful damsels. But some states can pride to have them in higher concentration than others.
Now, Let's hit the market with my well-researched list...

1. IMO:
Arguably this state possesses the prettiest damsels in the country. Well-endowed in all ramifications. Little wonder the state has the highest number of Peagents and Models in Nigeria. IMSU alone houses 60% of these beauties.

2. LAGOS:
Lagos per-say boasts of awesome and classy beauties owing to its cosmopolitan nature. the state is a confluence of most beautiful girls from different background and entities. A visit to Akoka will attest.

3. CROSS RIVER:
Calabar girls are not only beautiful but "bediful". The concentration of naturally beautiful girls in C/River pays advantage to The serene and ambient nature of the state.

4. ENUGU:
The state of the 'desperate chicks' will wow you with its array of beauties. You can never walk 5m in Enugu without having to turn to admire an Enugu gal walking on the other side of the road. Night life here is very much alive.

5. DELTA:
The city of Warri wasn't taken into recognition when Delta is mentioned. However, the concentration of sweet apples in Asaba, agbor and Auchi alone is strong enough to place Delta on the list.

6. RIVERS:
The black beauties of Kalabari and the excesses from IMO State gives Rivers a capable mention. Mind you, aside Lagos and Abuja, PH prides the most expensive and classy chicks. Don't approach a UNIPORT babe without your car keys.

7. ANAMBRA:
Anambra Chicks my not be as classy as their Imo neighbours. But they pride an array of natural beauties. They are wife materials any day. UNIZIK guys can testify.

8. OGUN:
Ogun gals are the most beautiful when it comes to core Yoruba chicks. They are an all-in-one package of beauty and brains.

9. KANO:
Having the highest concentration of beautiful Fulani girls. Kano state possesses pretty girls beyond the veils.

10. EDO:
Like C/River, Edo girls are amicably beautiful both in theory and practice. If you visit Benin and cone back empty-handed, then you are blind and sterile at once.

Who thinks otherwise?

NB: I deliberately omitted Abuja to be in a different league of its own.

EDITOR-in-CHIEF!!

big fat lie. How can this list be correct when the great Akwa Ibom State who is to top the list is not even there. Ops, abeg go chop anapuna salt make you the see fine.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by publisher(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
gebest:
truly speaking northerners did ve beautiful girls call it fulani, hausa or whatever dey are as beautiful as arap girls, followed by the igbos, dey are really a beauty to behold, yoruba girls i dont kn were dey got their ugliness from, maybe is their culture to be ulgly, even d lagos u mentioned any fine girl there is a stranger either from d east or south infact igbo are mush in lagos than many other state, so many of the beautiful girls in lagos are igbo i rest my case for now.

LoooooooooooL

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
1. IMO (Best Yellowbones in the black race, plus they have bangin bodies)
2.CROSS RIVER (Mami Wata type beauty, can cook, clean)
3.RIVERS (Clean girls, ridiculous nyashes, good looking Kalabari women of all shades)
4.KANO (Only cause of Fulani girls)
5.EDO (Bini girls are ebony beauties, Esan has beautiful lightskin girls, some Etsako girls have a Fulani kinda look too)
6.ANAMBRA
7.AKWA IBOM ( Like Cross River)
8. LAGOS ( only because all tribes migrate there, so there's females from across Nigeria)
9.ONDO (the best looking Yoruba girls, plus they got big booties)
10.ADAMAWA (Another place with Fulani girls)

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by wilsonboy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
I already knew u're going to post rubbish again
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramnon2:
One state is conspicuously missing here:

Abia

OP, remove Ogun from your list and replace with Abia.

Lagos too is suspect because it is a conglomeration of different persons from different states. The native Lagosians are fugly.

However, if you consider all residents of Lagos to be Lagosians, then give it number 1 on your list

Also remove Edo. They are ugly and only enhance with cream. Add Akwa Ibom in place of Edo

Just stop with the claim that the vast majority of Edo girls bleach.. there's quite a few that are light naturally, plus the state itself is one of the most diverse states in Nigeria, so you'll get different looks. And in terms of darkskin girls, Bini girls are up there with Ghana in that department, so I don't know what you've been seeing.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Sweetguy25: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm from Imo state but I honestly think Enugu has more beautiful girls than Imo. In the south east, Enugu comes first, Imo comes second, then Anambra follows. with abia and ebonyi competing for the last spot.
In the south south, Rivers comes first, then Akwa Ibom, Edo, Bayelsa, Cross River and Delta.

In the north central, Benue has the most beautiful girls, Plateau comes second, Nassarawa, Kogi, Kwara and Niger (I didnt include abj)

These are the only places I have extensively and properly visited

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ramos16(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:

you are totally right, i ve been to lagos and lived in the north for over 20 years so i know for sure hausa girls are way pretier, too bad for the crisis there, but borno, adamawa and bauchi galz are like fire, long hair, light skin, skinny figure, and thin face, they are the best
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by emolala(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
kokoA:
thank u my guy in fact 4 chilled orijin 4 speaking the truth.am a livng testimony to dat.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by plasterboy: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
whats the problem dear?
Kenzico:
Every state, nation, country and tribes, all have beautiful women. Its jux becox u have been stuck in one place. By d way, This thread is totally wobbish!! ***pisses on thread***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.