Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,360 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? (1639 Views)

Photos From Late Actor Ajidara's Wake Keeping In Abeokuta / Photos From OJB Jezreel's Wake Keeping & Service Of Songs / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning Only To Find Out This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by kodedmag(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Be sincere here ....... What are u go to do first, if you wake in the morning and see this?

Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Things like this do not happen in reality.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by EgusiSoup: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by emorse(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'll get up, lock my doors and windows well, then go back to sleep. If its still there by the time I wake up the second time, I'll "do the needful".

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'll donate all the money to the orphanage
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by Vicintonsh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
go back to sleep must be a horrible dream
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I'll donate all the money to the orphanage
Liar Mohammed saw u & shouted "Blood Of Buhari..
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by adonbilivit: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
i will scream "blood of Jesus". if the money does not disappear I will just thank God for sending money to me straight from heaven.
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Liar Mohammed saw u & shouted "Blood Of Buhari..

Hahahahahahahahahhahah am telling the truth nau.. Am not that bad
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
I go chop am
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hahahahahahahahahhahah am telling the truth nau.. Am not that bad
even before u say that, I don even know..
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by SUGARBEE(f): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
even before u say that, I don even know..
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by solodox(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
fixed deposit straight!
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by Sarimah(f): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'll simply go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by jaybee104(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
it has happened to me b4. . i just open virgin acnt. anom n' ofe kita.. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by iyisco2001(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
I will go back to sleep. It is definitely a dream. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
gonna switch off the fan, and change the position of my head, it's definitely a dream caused by too much of cold
Re: What Will You Do If You Wake Up And See This? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
I will bless it and do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu!Pete Edochie,Phyno & TV Host Adaslima At Sun Newspaper Awards(pics / Nigerian Footballer, Uche Kalu Welcomes 1st Child With Wife(photos) / Kim K Fires Back At Wizkid For Insulting Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.