Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On (34823 Views)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by coolitempa(f): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Ambode is the one behind biting the hand that fed him.........I smh for him..... cheesy.....Fashola does not deserve these ingrates.... angry angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by memudyink: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seen

Chai dis nairaland self: i taught i was d first to comment
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ladyF(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
It sure looks like ambode is behind it. Looks like PDP will take over Lagos in 2019. I dont see how ambo will comeback....

Fashola has won the hearts of many already, mine inclusive. Fashola is the reason people overlooked the fraud incident that trails ambo till today. If this is how he wants to play it, im really sorry for him....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by oluwafemi113(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015

Is good for our democracy

Public offices should not be a place to enrich one pocket

Our Politicians are just too ingrate ...

If this can happen in APC camp, No one should complain when We star the probing of past Administration at the Central......

God bless Nigeria

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
This useless Orobo errand boy can forget about second term.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by atlwireles: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
I thought APC supporters wanted a government of accountability at all levels? Why una come dey vex nah?

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.” -Confucius

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by alaoeri: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Politics ain't abt some novice tweeting, BRF overstepped his boundaries, he should retrace his steps & everything will lay low.
There is a thick line between a technocrat & a politician, BRF is the former while Jagaban is the latter, you don't wanna fvck up with the kingmaker. They should just settle their differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by patimore: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:
This useless Orobo errand boy can forget about second term.
Are you God? Enemy of probity and accountability.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
patimore:
Are you God? Enemy of probity and accountability.

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Abugab(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Ambode has his facts he can send them to efcc and let the law take its course.
Ambode should know that he has a bigger skeleton in the cupboard as well.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by itskinglee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
APC grin grin CHANGE.
.itskinglee] smiley

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by takedat(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
alaoeri:
Politics ain't abt some novice tweeting, BRF overstepped his boundaries, he should retrace his steps & everything will lay low.
A lot of his admirers see him as a victim, meanwhile he is not. Fashola himself made several attempts to undermine and destroy Tinubu but failed. Lagos politics, the more you look the less you see. I still respect him though.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
It sure looks like ambode is behind it. Looks like PDP will take over Lagos in 2019. I dont see how ambo will comeback....

Fashola has won the hearts of many already, mine inclusive. Fashola is the reason people overlooked the fraud incident that trails ambo till today. If this is how he wants to play it, im really sorry for him....

I thought APC supporters are supporting the war on corruption and calling for the probe of GEJ so why are you now against Fashola been probed?

You APC fans are the worst hypocrites in this country.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let Fashola come out and defend himself if his hands are clean. Is Anti-corruption crusade meant for selected people? Their's different between u 'Worked' and 'Corrupt.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by mcnuel001(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tot u guys voted for change? So y d complain, if fashola is guilty let him face the music , abi na only pdp people deserve to be probe? Apc !!! Change!!! I still dey laff

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought APC supporters are supporting the war on corruption and calling for the probe of GEJ so why are you now against Fashola been probed?

Probe what? Even the cowards releasing rubbish info can not and even wont show us any wrong doing or crime committed so exactly what are you probing?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Abugab:
If Ambode has his facts he can send them to efcc and let the law take its course.
Ambode should know that he has a bugger skeleton in the cupboard as well.

I wonder why most of you people didnt reason like this when the noise was about GEJ.Now i really beleive that most of GEJ's travails stems from the fact that he comes from a minority tribe.Save for most igbos who has decided to back him he would have been toast.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by bugzbunny: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Keep d movie coming
Fashola over to u...
Release dat sketchy deals..let's go there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Probe what? Even the cowards releasing rubbish info can not and even wont show us any wrong doing or crime committed so exactly what are you probing?

Has Buhari or the APC shown us any proof of crimes allegedly committed by GEJ? You hypocrisy stinks to the heavens

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Ilekeh(f): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Fashola is found guilty, let him dance to the music.

This is why we switched government, in hope that corruption will be eradicated. However, why make noise about it so that the other party can get rid of evidence? Why not take him to court quietly?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fashola is already down.If i were him i would start releasing my own dirts against Tinubu and Ambode especially as regards to how the last elections in lagos was rigged.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by asha80(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambo ooo..gbabe !!!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ladyF(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

I'm not against probing fashola, if that is his motive, ambode should come out and say so. Not these petty attacks to make the public turn against fashola because of unproven facts. Follow procedure! This is childish, that is, if Ambode is behind it...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by doctokwus: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
What's all these for Fashola.
So because one is a supporter of the ruling party and Fashola has comparatively done well,we should close our eyes to the awarding of a pedestrian bridge for N100m + in addition to other stupendous contract awards, not to talk of his partitioning govt land to his cronies?!
That is the kind of sycophancy and arse licking that has put us in this mess.
The day Fashola went to court to stop d domestication of the FOI bill in Lagos was when I knew the man had a lot of shady deals to hide.
The only thing people should fight against and keep surveillance on is that Ambode shud not reaward the contacts to his own cronies at d same overinflated sums.
As for Fashola he should be made to account for his unfolding corrupt tendencies.
The period we are in Nigeria is not one to allow sentiments overcome our sense of justice because these corrupt people have done monumental damage to Nigeria.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

I wonder why most of you people didnt reason like this when the noise was about GEJ.Now i really beleive that most of GEJ's travails stems from the fact that he comes from a minority tribe.Save for most igbos who has decided to back him he would have been toast.

Your problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion.

This is not about apples and orranges.

The charges against GEJ and his administration are about missing or stolen funds.

..but the issue here has nothing to do with stolen or missing funds but about he spends this and that on this and that project and even lies like he collected N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was a lie as disputed by the firm involved which Ambode is yet to dispute.

Ambode is a lair and dishonest man. If he really care, he should be showing us real criminal evidence of wrong doing, stolen money or missing money or even taking his case to the EFCC.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Abugab(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Everyone found of corruption should be made to return the loot and face the penalty. That is my position and the people involved doesn't count neither their party. Its about equity, justice and fairness. I am a minority and I have never subscribed to tribal sentiments because I have deep connections with all major tribes in Nigeria. We all look forward to a better Nigeria for Nigerians and our visitors.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by bugzbunny: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

This is d height of bigotry
I give up
If it were GEJ now u believe it
Oshomole wakes up after being high on cum
Will feed u rubbish.. U take it
Double standard

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by stevecantrell: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerians have very low standards, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by patimore: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..
What about the several twitter users condemning Fashola? How has Ambode lied? The information which you called lies and half truth are on the Lagos public procurement site and it was Fashola who gave the directive for that. Ambode has not accused Fashola of anything. It is Nigerians that are worried at the rate of inflated contracts on the site.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Hypocrisy.

How many evidences have you sent to the EFCC before tarnishing GEJ's image on the internet? I hate to say this but you sir are an example of a typical Yoruba man.

46 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.