Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat (94432 Views)

Tutorial On How You Can Call Someone Using The Persons Own Phone Number / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat by Rightchuks(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sometimes as a mobile subscriber, you
need to know your mobile phone
number and you don't know it offhand
or you simply forgot. The following
tutorial will give you quick tricks and
tips to achieve this is a few moments
for major Nigeria networks like Artel,
MTN, GLO and Etisalat.
The ultimate way to know your own
phone number in case you don't know
it or you forgot it is to CALL ANOTHER
LINE or PERSON, provided you have
airtime call credit. Your number will
display as the caller. But if you don't
have airtime credit balance, the rest of
the tutorial will help you.

1. Airtel
To check and know your own mobile
phone number on Air tel Nigeria,
simply dial *121# and follow the
onscreen instruction.
Select 1, and send for My Account
option. Then the next screen, select 1
and send as My Number option, and
snap! Your screen displays your own
mobile number.

2. MTN
There are many ways out here. One,
dial *123# and follow onscreen guide.
Respond with option 1 and send to
select My tools option. Then select
option 5 in My Tools to demand for My
Number. And snap! Your own mobile
number is displayed on your screen.
One other method is to simply send a
call me back SMS to a nearby MTN
subscriber, as you don't have airtime
credit to call.
*133*theotherMTNnumber#
And the message received at the other
end will display your number.

3. GLO
Simply dial *135*8# and you see your
number displayed on your screen.

4. Etisalat
Simply dial *248# and your number
will be displayed. That's all
Feel free to share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat by feeloscar(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rightchuks:
Sometimes as a mobile subscriber, you need to know your mobile phone number and you don't know it offhand or you simply forgot. The following tutorial will give you quick tricks and tips to achieve this is a few moments for major Nigeria networks like Artel, MTN, GLO and Etisalat. The ultimate way to know your own phone number in case you don't know it or you forgot it is to CALL ANOTHER LINE or PERSON, provided you have airtime call credit. Your number will display as the caller. But if you don't have airtime credit balance, the rest of the tutorial will help you.

1. Airtel To check and know your own mobile phone number on Air tel Nigeria, simply dial *121# and follow the onscreen instruction. Select 1, and send for My Account option. Then the next screen, select 1 and send as My Number option, and snap! Your screen displays your own mobile number.

2. MTN There are many ways out here. One, dial *123# and follow onscreen guide. Respond with option 1 and send to select My tools option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to demand for My Number. And snap! Your own mobile number is displayed on your screen. One other method is to simply send a call me back SMS to a nearby MTN subscriber, as you don't have airtime credit to call. *133*theotherMTNnumber# And the message received at the other end will display your number.

3. GLO Simply dial *135*8# and you see your number displayed on your screen.

4. Etisalat Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed. That's all Feel free to share.

OK. We don hear.
Re: How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Just when I need it! Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat by afternysc(f): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Give credit to source. Thats statesmanship

Source: http://www.howtutor.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=102
Re: How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat by Declue45: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Thank you so much for guiding me about how to change the MTN and Airtel numbers. You can check more info and get detail 0121 number and from cNumber. Because i want to do this for a while but did not know the procedure. And that is why i had not done this, but i will surely goona change it.
Re: How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Thanks for this method.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.