Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,920 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola (28572 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by vanessaRN(f): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by aye9ice007(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
And what's ffk's biz? FTC?

12 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by CR77(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK go and make peace with your ex-wife first

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by DrNeoCortex(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerian politicians have issues...the earlier we return to a parliamentary system the earlier the move away from all these mess. The way these Presidents and Governors act like they are the Kings of their respective states is appalling. Where are the institutions? How is the governor responsible for taking out project funds? Why is the governor involved in petty things like boreholes? How do these governors have access to the state treasury?

Instead of governors to focus on strategic leadership they will be busy awarding contracts and building boreholes and roads up and down like the ministry of works and co are non-existent. What happened to creating a 5 - 8yrs strategic plan for the states that will require the inputs of all stakeholders and highlight all the things that will be achieved or done in the next few years. Instead, these ones will be busy awarding contracts like permanent secretaries. This is how human beings get things done...http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=55170621f3161410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD instead of all these ridiculousness that you read everyday in the papers.

At the end of the day all these APC, PDP whatever are all the same set of crooks without an iota of what leadership is all about. I bet most governors do not even understand what their mandates are about. That is how they spent the oil windfall of 2009-2014 like drunken sailors coming out of it severely indebted to commercial banks. CBN has gone to bail them out again issuing FGN bond on their behalf. I hope the dark days that lay ahead will enable us wake up as a country.

Pissed off Nigerian...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by clefstone(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Breeze don dey blow yansh don start to show. The corruption in Lagos state is monumental

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by CR77(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
tongue tongue
aye9ice007:

2 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by midolian(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK, Go and make peace with ya ex-wife. We are tired of hearing how you slept with ya mother and other dirty secrets

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Berrymoss(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wonder
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by kennydee05(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lubbish
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Where they quarreling before?

1 Like

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by kennyman2000(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm... There's an iota of truth in what FFK said..

Wailing apart, FFK really meant well for Fashola cos u cant bite a finger that fed you most especially when its not just an ordinary finger but a JAGABAN finger..

I hope fashola will heed to this advice and do the needful..

Wish him all the very best in the course of his reconcilliation if he decides to do the needful.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Richie0974: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
And what should I tell FFK.... Go and make peace with OBJ...

3 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by laurel03(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK still want to relevant and I am not Tinubu fan (Tinubu always want everything)... #teamfashola #teambuhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by DJEhimond(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Say wetin?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by special19: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
ok
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
damn hilarious!!! so ffk is indirectly acknowledging tinubu',s political prowess

5 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by JingoOAU(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Motherfucker....you are only good at fucking those girls from the East....

5 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by kingron: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
who cares I just got my pastor daughter pregnant.somebody shout hallelujah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by SmartProf(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Which tinubu? U can only make peace with posterity when u serve humanity which includes your Nation with dignity!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by yinparc: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Waiting b ur own?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by jejemanito: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Anything built on lies is bound to perish

3 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Vock(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why Can't he be independent anymore?? Must he be always under tinubu At least he's not the governor of Lagos state again

5 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by missionmex(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
No peace for the wicked
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
aye9ice007:

He's looking for a new job grin.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by powerfulsettingz: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very soon FFK will meet his waterloo

1 Like

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by musicwriter(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes, because if he make peace with him, they'll both become saints again!.

Useless country.

13 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by CR77(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ode see ur life tongue
kingron:
who cares I just got my pastor daughter pregnant.somebody shout hallelujah

4 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Madeb: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
aye9ice007:
Dont mind him eye service
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Flashh: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK, what happened to minding your bizness? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Lobolintin(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
War

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Formally Returns To APC / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.